Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:58 pm
(lolz XDD sry) she takes several deep breaths, she held a hand over her heart, feeling it beat rapidly "w-what?" she whispered, she looks around  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:07 pm
He stops speaking in the strange voice. "Hey, it was just me," he said as he walked in. "I was just fooling. I do a good creepy voice don't I?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:08 pm
"dont do that" she said, she picks up something and throws it at him, she slowly calms down, she smiles softly "yes you do it very good"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:20 pm
He sees the clothes on the floor and that she is in a towel. "Should I come back later or is it better I stay here?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:22 pm
she blushes scarlet red, she almost forgot she was in a towel, she looks down not knowing what to say  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:26 pm
He sees her blush. "I'll be back in a little." He walks towards the door when he realizes that he come in without propping it open. I'll be back after your dressed and I'll be out this regular door." He walks out and leans against the door.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:28 pm
she picks up her clothes and gets dressed, she brushes her hair in front of a dresser with a mirror, she smiles softly as her long hair was almost dried "alright you can come in" she yelled to him, she walks over and sits on her bed, drawing in her notebook  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:41 pm
He opened the door. and jumped over her onto the bed next to hers. He didn't expect on the other hand for the bed to be that light and he and the mattress, slammed into the wall. "That bloody hurt!" He got up and put the mattress and every thing back on the bed. He left to find the entrance to the passage. He found his way back within an hour. He brought his stuff in including a TV and stuff. "I need to laugh." He put it on the dresser and attached a dvd/vhs player to it. He put keeps his stuff in his suitcases and blocks the secret door with his bag of extra stuff. "I'm smegging bored and there is nothing to do till the teach comes back so I'm going to just watch this thing for now." He pops in the DVD Dennis Leary: No Cure for Cancer. "I tried it. Whipits works."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:45 pm
she laughs "that was smooth" she snickers and lays on her stomach "your right, there isnt much to do" she watches the t.v for a bit, the light outside soon turning to dark, she sighs slowly falling asleep, she moved and her sketch book slipped off her bed and landed open, it showed a sketch of a rose and if you look close enough you can see a small skull in the middle, the last page in her sketch book was a sketch of walt she did one day  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:50 pm
(I've got to go. Probably won't be on till tomorrow.) He looks at it and waits for her to fall asleep. He goes into the passage way and looks at it. "Not bad."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:52 pm
(kk later) she sighs turning in her sleep, she yawns and curls up, sleeping peacefully  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:12 pm
He puts it back and gets in the bed. ends up falling asleep at about three in the morning.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:14 pm
she yawns and sits up, she rubbs her eyes, she looks at him, seeing hes still asleep, she opens her notebook and turns to a clean page, she starts to sketch him, smiling softly  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:19 pm
He wakes in a cold sweat. He takes a few deep breaths and looks over to her and sees she is awake. He does one of those short burst laughs. It's like a breath and a laugh all in one. "How are you?" He looks at his watch. It was about five thirty. "I don't know to go to sleep at this time of day so I'm gonna get up."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:20 pm
"wait" she said holding up her hand, she smiles softly and finishes her sketch "okay" she closes the book and looks at him "morning sleepy head"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff