Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lobster Shovers United

Back to Guilds

We shove lobsters 

Tags: lobsters, seafood, pooping, oregon 

Reply #2- You will never, Nick Getz
The Grill NOW OPEN! (Anyone is free to join, anytime) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sweetbabybear

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:18 am
Hello, may I have chicken salad sandwich please.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:10 am
Hello Sweetbabybear may I join you at your table.  

Just_baby

not_so_docile
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:20 am
Hello everyone I heard the food here is really great any suggestions.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:23 am
Chicken Salad Sandwich coming up.... *goes to the fridge and pullout chicken salad and makes sandwich* hhmmm seems to be missing something.... oh yes *places pickle on the side* ah HA now it looks beautiful... Katt sandwich is ready for "delivery" mrgreen  

phantomtuba1

6,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

phantomtuba1

6,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:28 am
not_so_docile
Hello everyone I heard the food here is really great any suggestions.
hhmm i cant really tell ya cause all of its good... just thinking about all we got starts to make me drool *starts to drool...*huh oh..shoot *grabs napkin and wipes his face*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:32 pm
Help has arrived!
we serve just about anything per request, and it is all good. So, what would you like today?  

catt725
Crew

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

Just_baby

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:35 am
I'm in the mood for a chef salad please. May I have 2 forks since I know she will want to munch on it too.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:42 am
Hi everyone, I'm on break so something easy today for me, mmm how a tomato on toast with alittle mayo Please. I'm so glad you are close to work now I can get some good food.  

little_babybear

not_so_docile
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:35 am
I'm really hungry today I'd like a hot sausage sandwich with onion, green peppers, hot peppers, cheese and sauce. Oh and a coke please.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:35 am
*quickly makes Chef Salad* ORDER READY!....*tosses toast in the toaster then slices tomatoes, onions, peppers, then tosses a sausage on the grill* we've finally picked up some....*pulls toast out prematurly and spread mayo on bread and places a couple tomato slices on it* ORDER READY!! *grabs some bread/butters one side and puts on the griddle, while turning the sausage* mrgreen *tosses onions and peppers on griddle then places cheese on it, talks to self* hmm what goes next... i forgot...oh yeah *pulls bread off and smears some "The Grill's Secret sauce on it" then finishes puting the sausage and veggies on it* ORDER READY!!! oops i forgot the coke...*places a coke next to the plate*  

phantomtuba1

6,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

phantomtuba1

6,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 am
whew i almost wasnt prepared for that...*cleans up mess he made* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:47 am
Thank you so very much this is the best chicken salad sandwich I've had
I will tell everyone how good the food is in here. Pays tab and leaves a tip. I'll talk to you later Just_baby, got to go walk the dogs. *reaches over with extra fork* I had to try the salad first mmm that is good *takes another bite* I'm glad you asked for that 2nd fork. I got to go now those dogs need to be walked. Thank you for the great service Phantomtuba1, you are the best. wink bye everyone for now.  

sweetbabybear

Just_baby

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:48 pm
This salad has hit the spot, you did an excellent job. *puts fork down leans back* Thank you so much now I must go *pays bill leaving a great tip* bye  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:45 am
*takes bite out of sandwich* heart This is really good, the sauce has a great tang to it. Slowly this is how this should be eaten to enjoy every bite.
OPPS may I have extra napkins, I'm such a slob when it comes to good and sloppy food.  

not_so_docile
Crew

phantomtuba1

6,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:40 am
thank you thank you, come back anytime, oh and here you go not_so *hands her some napkins*  
#2- You will never, Nick Getz

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff