Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Windser City (romantic/dramatic city RP) please join!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you send me donations for Windser City
  Yes
  No
View Results

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:35 am

Sirius smiled, "What were you planning?" He knew his heart was beating a little more rapidly at her words.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:39 am

"A little romantic dinner, candle light, a nice movie..." She giggled slightly, gently holding his hand.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:42 am

Sirius felt her hand as his stare turned to a blank wall. "That sounds nice." He had gone into a daydream, imagining what it would be like when he snapped out. He smiled at her.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:46 am

She beamed a bit. Then a soft cooing and gurgling came from the crib. She stood up quickly and strode over to the crib. The look on her face was so loving and tender. "Well, hello to you too..." She picked up Rylin. He had curly deep black hair, and bright green eyes. He cooed and gurgled. She looked at Sirius and smiled sheepishly.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:50 am

Sirius smiled back. He liked babies but never was really good with holding them. He was always holding their head too far back or not enough support on their back. He rolled his eyes at his thoughts, as he got up and walked to her. He put his arm around her, staring down at the baby he smiled. "He's got your eyes." he said quietly.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:52 am

She blushed. "Thanks..." Rylin was staring at Sirius with big curious eyes.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:56 am

He smiled down at Rylin. He suddenly felt out of place all over again. He said quietly without looking at her, "If you loved him...why are you with me." The joy went out of his face. He would not run, but he had to know the truth.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:23 am

he smiled at her seeing what she was wearing. "well of course, what did you expect that i wouldnt show up" he asked smiling at her and eyeing her ponytail with intrest. he smiled at her again leaning aginst the door.

coreykill

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:20 pm

Rasha noticed him looking at her and was secretly flattered. "...Maybe." The last part was said quietly, but she smiled up at him all the same. "Come in, or would you rather have strawberries and chocolate sauce on the gum-stuck conrete?" She smiled softly.

Moxi stared up and at, her eyes a bit wide. She looked down at Rylin, who was close to falling back asleep. "...Because you make me feel whole...again," she murmured, putting Rylin back in his little play pen, her back to him. She would not get emotional again...or at least she would try not too.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:22 pm

Sirius watched her. "I just feel...like you are keeping something from me." He said it quietly adding on a sigh.

irishdawg69

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:26 pm

When she turned back, her cheeks were slightly pink. "...Nikolai...was a bit of a forceful person...he..." She took a few steps towards the window, hugging herself. Her eyes were squeezed tight, trying to block out the memory, and she felt cold inside. "...he raped me, and thus, Rylin," she said quietly.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:29 pm

Sirius stepped back, his eyes wide. "W-what?! That's...that's horrible..I am...I'm so sorry." Sirius hung his head and backed up a bit. He realized he had been too harsh, too nosy. He felt like an a**.

irishdawg69

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:32 pm

She slowly turned, and looked into him with soft green eyes. "...It's done...and I-I love Rylin more then anything." She sniffed, and smiled kindly to him. She mistaked his backing up for being afraid...afraid to get to close...just like some of the others.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:38 pm

Sirius smiled while looking down. A thought came to his mind, It's a good thing he's dead then...I wouldn't want to turn into a murderer... His face turned a little white at his thought but he shook it off and looked up. He looked at her face and smiled a bit, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have...I mean.." He couldn't figure out what to say.

irishdawg69

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:41 pm

She waved her hands in front of her. "No, no, no! You weren't mean at all, honest!" She smiled, slowly walking to him.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff