Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Darkening Days (Vampire/Lycan/Human/Angel RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:56 am
(well..i might as well turn in for the night. be back in the morning... lol its 4:56 am here...)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:56 am
she looks down "no....i ran away from home, they treated me badly" she sighs "ive been all alone for almost 5 years" she hugs herself (lolz dont let the vampires bite XDD)  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:59 am
Aprilbaby1
she looks down "no....i ran away from home, they treated me badly" she sighs "ive been all alone for almost 5 years" she hugs herself (lolz dont let the vampires bite XDD)

(hey! i am a vampire! and you stole my phrase!!!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:00 am
(im gonna go in a few also but i wann get a few more posts in)

the moment he heard that his mind was made up. "your staying here" he said smiling at her. "first of all its not good for you to have nowhere to go, also your definatly cute enough for me to want to keep you around if i get the chance." he smiles at her. "well hold on ill have to get you a bed"  

coreykill

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:00 am
(oh and just post on the other rp we are doing and i'll try to answer asap ok april?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:02 am
(lolz kk and chea same here XDD) she blushes a little, she looks up at him "I-i dont mind sharing" she said quietly "if not, ill sleep on the couch or floor"  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:05 am
he looks at her and almost wants to cry with joy. "my dear i would rather kill you than have you sleep on my floor" *weird vampire humor rolleyes *
he smiles and heads back into the bedroom.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:07 am
(lolz XDD) she looks at him a little confused, she shakes it off and slowly follows after him  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:09 am
he smiles at her before he laid down on the large soft bed. "well come on" he said smiling at her "all that blood aint gonna come back in a few moments you know"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:13 am
she blushes "t-true" she smiles softly and lays down beside him, she smiles feeling how soft and comfy it was, she sighs loving the feel of it  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:14 am
he closes his eyes and smiles at her. he didnt know why but he reached up and put 2 of his fingers on her neck feeling her heart and the warmth of her skin,  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:16 am
she blushes a little, she smiles softly and pulls the covers up, she curls up snuggling into the pillow, loving the warmth  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:24 am
he grins a little again resisting an urge to just bite her and drink horribly deeply. "no" he mumbled and rolled over trying to get her out of his mind. he sighed a little. it was a bit easier to sleep when he didnt see her. with thease thought he drifted off closing his eyes and sliding deep uinder the blankets.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:34 am
((*living off 6 or 7 hours of sleep* The vampires didn't get me!! Hah!!))

Rylin woke up sometime semi late mourning, blinking sleepily and yawning. It took her 10 seconds to register it...she was staring straight into Sasuke's chest, was pressed rather tightly to it, and her arms were wrapped rather tightly around him. Her face turned beat red and her heart started to pound rather hard.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:27 am
(living off 4 and a half...and belive me we got you, just dont know it yet twisted )
he woke up slowly feeling rather stiff he yawned and accidently bit his tounge with his fang. he mutters darkly he always does that. he shook his head and slowly sat up sitting on the side of the bed as he reached into a nightstand and took out a bottle and poured himself a drink.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff