Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Warned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should the next enemy attack be?
More Hungries
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
A dozen Createns
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Lots of Snookums
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
A pack of Chues
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Blood-lusting Humans
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Some Kreepers
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
I don't care, just give me free gold!
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 11

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:34 pm
Trina had kept her quiet, a seemingly easy task after being locked in solitude for so long. When a strange boy appeared in the morning all she could think about was the key hanging around her neck and the means by which she acquired the trinket. Though she wasn’t sure following the boy was such a good idea, her curiosity was ebbing away at her better judgment. Then the deciding factor occurred, the Captain rushed off after the boy causing her to follow suite with reigns in hand.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:22 pm
None of the 'Hungies' made an appearance, for they slept during the day.
With Constance left behind of her own choosing, the invisible boy led them on until midday when they came upon a construction. The trail led right up to the open doors of the small, ancient, building. There was only one room, well lit by an unknown source. Within the center of the room was a fire pit, empty of it's usual golden life. The boy was nowhere to be seen...in fact, he wasn't in the building at all.  

TY Charns
Crew

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:15 pm
"Looks like we lost him," Rex said as he leaned against the outside of the building after he let his horse to graze on the nearby grass. "I wonder what that was all about," he said reaching into his pocket to fondle the little velvet bag that held the ring.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:36 pm
Unkowing to Rex at the time, when he touched the building, he set off a chain reaction.
Within the building, the light source began to fade until the only lumination within the room came through the open doors. Then slowly from the center of the ceiling, shapes began to glow across the surface in a fluresent blue color. As one spot was lit, it's neighbors would glow momentarily after it, until the whole room was aglow with the eary blue light. Upon the glowing symbols reaching the edge of the fire pit, it erupted into flames, nearly drowning out the blue cast from the walls, floor, and ceiling.
Upon further investigation, one would find that all the symbols were really just one symbol repeated millions of times.
The same symbol as the one Rex had seen hidden within his ring.
The same symbol that Trina may have noticed engraved on her key.
To the rest, the symbol would not have had any meaning at all, since they had never seen it before. But that doesn't mean that the sheer repetitive force of the symbol would pass unobserved by them.  

TY Charns
Crew

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:29 pm
Tramer grinded his teeth in frustration as the boy escaped them again, thou Tramer was quickly to occupied with the ancient ruins to worry about it much. As Rex lined up agents the building Tramer began to open the large metal doors, Tramer watched intrigued as the mysterious lighting dimmed and glowed again but in a deep blue. Tramer walked into the building completely unafraid and the fire lit on its own accord, in truth Tramer was overtaken with curiosity as he began to closely examine the strange symbols eliminating the ceiling and walls. Tramer quickly noticed that all the symbols were the same just repeated over and over “this is amazing” Tramer said rubbing his hand over one of the symbols.

Ryu landed and fallowed Tramer into the building “there is much magic in this place” Ryu said in an irritated voice “something doesn’t fell right” Ryu said as she fallowed Tramer, her small claws making a clicking sound as she walked on the stone floor.

“I remember seeing this symbol in a book somewhere” Tramer said trying to think back but was unable to remember anything about the book

Ryu approached the fire pit in the center of the room “first we were led to a strange clearing in the grasslands, and now to a strange ancient structure, why?” Ryu pointed out as she looked back toward Tramer

“that’s a good question” Tramer said as he approached the fire pit, Tramer was fascinated with the buildings construction, the only other time he saw anything remotely similar was in books back at the academy’s library, and was intrigued him even more was that all those books dealt with gods, demon lords, poltergeists, and a few other powerful beings. “what was that book” Tramer thought out loud

for all that reading you said you did back at the academy your not much of a scholar” Ryu replied in a comical voice

“ha, ha, ha” Tramer said looking at her scornfully before returning to thought

“well at lest nothing has eaten us” Ryu said enthusiastically

“yet” Tramer replied simply still closely examining the building  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:39 pm
Constance sighed and sat down on the soft grass. "Momo, why did you tell me not to follow. They'll come back. I'm sure of it." She sighed. "Besides, if the clearing is so evil, anywhere would be better than here, right?" "Sush! I said the clearing might be evil and it's only ever inhabited by creatures at night. Besids, something far more evil lurks in the forest and I'm not taking any chances!" "Whatever you say." Constance closed her eyes and let her head fall back, letting the sun warm her face.  

demonofwhite

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:15 pm
"Misunderstood!"
The little boy spoke up from behind Constance and Momo before stepping into sight. "Not evil."
Clearly visible, the small child walked up and sat cross legged about five feet from Constance's location and comenced to stare at her and the fairy as if there was something about them that he couldn't quite understand.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:48 pm
Ignoring the lights, Rosette wandered around the room, not really looking at anything, but taking it all in.  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:40 pm
The structure was quaint at first glance. Trina only stood back watching. For some reason she didn’t want to act rashly or let her curiosity too out of hand. The last time she made a rash decision, she was accused of treason and sent to the firing burgade, but of course she was fortunate enough to wiggle out of that situation. Now she waited for any orders that the Captain may ensue, but none came. No, an odd light issued from the building, and Trina couldn’t hold in her curious nature any longer. She walked towards the entrance and immediately noticed the symbols or symbol littering the structure. What was causing this eerie blue glow?

With some thought she realized that she had seen this shape before, but from where. Absentmindedly she nimbly fiddled with the key around her neck. Using the object to release the frustration of not recalling something that she was positive was necessary, she merely starred at the symbol a bit longer then spoke, “What do you think it means. I think I’ve seen it be..” she trailed off as something snapped in her mind. Trina looked straight down, straining her eyes to look at the key that she had been twiddling in her fingers to discover the same symbol that glowed before her engraved on it’s worn surface.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:27 pm
"What the heck was that," Rex exclamed as he jumped away from the building as it reacted to his touch. Then like a naive child he slowly walked towards the enterance, only to view the room in its full display. Noticing the engravings on the walls, floor and cieling he thought to himself, "Where have I seen that emblem before?" At that same moment he could feel a burning sensation eminated from his right pocket. Instinctivly he reached into it to find the source of the irritation. The object he fourn was the silver ring that was mysteriously sent to his person earlier that week. This time though the emblem that was inmbeded in the ring behind the gem glowed a bright red.  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:54 pm
After these few moments, during which two of the peices were pulled out, a voice spoke, seamingly from the fire itself. Yet only Rex, Trina, and Tramer heard the voice.
Do you know me?
Thoughts of the time they each recieved the warning would pop into their heads, almost as if this voice put them there.
Yes, you do know me. But you are confused. You followed my son without reason, just causing more confusion...
...I will answer ye each one question...but it'll cost you...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:56 pm
"I wouldn't know if it's evil or not but it's not natural. Who are you?" Momo asked before Constance had a chance. Constance was looking at the boy. Mybe it was just her, but he seemed to have wisdom in his eyes that was beyond is years. "You're the boy from eirlier, aren't you? Where we ment to follow you?"  

demonofwhite

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:22 pm
"You were, and are, ment to do whatever you think is right." The boy answered, ignoring the first question, and only half answering the second. He was now looking right into Constance's eyes, almost as if he could read her momentary thoughts and future life in that steady gaze. Perhaps he could.
"Are you satisfied with your choice?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:28 pm
Constance looked calmly into his eyes. "I realy don't know..." Momo interupted. "Of course she is! She wouldn't have made the choice if she wasn't!" Constance sighed. "You made the decision, Momo, not me" Momo opend her mouth then shut it. she knew it was true.  

demonofwhite

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:47 pm
Speaking to Momo, "If you are afraid, you do not have to come. But it is everyone's self responsibility to make their own decisions in life and not let them be made for them."
The red rock that Constance had obtained days ago, had wriggled itself from the bag, whether from it's own power, the boy's or some other force. Rolling free, it stopped inches from her foot.
"You've follow me thus far, without any good reason. Why not keep following me, just until you've had enough. I won't come back for you next time. I promise."
Standing, he finished. "So what do you say?"
He turned to go. "Do I leave without you?"
He then turned to face her once again. "Or do we all go together?"  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out