Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:26 pm
((I want another character...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:29 pm
(I don't think she would mind.)

He started to get up but since he hurt his leg, he went to wolf form so he had three legs to use instead of one. He went towards the door. "I need food..."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:41 pm
Name: Namato Akunu Shykuto
Hair: Black
Eye: Changes. Usually blue
Attitude: Bored, usually trustworthy unless he has a greater goal in mind.
Extra: Son of Isis, goddess of magic, and has many abilities. Is very trustworthy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:44 pm
He went outside and started looking for food.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:11 pm
(hey guys sorry i didnt get on sooner i styaed up till ike 6am last night xD so how do i jump in?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:13 pm
(I'll come across you while out looking for food with a bad leg and a bandaged leg since this guy won't stop stabbing me.)

Scott found Kat and the others while looking for food. He was in wolf form so he changed to human form to talk. He sat down since he couldn't stand. "What happened to your head?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:17 pm
(haha cool and thanxs for joining the guild guys ^.^ and walt i could send you the first chapter of twilight if you want)
kat growled at him slightly "i...hit a branch while running..." kat said reluctantly  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:20 pm
"I got stabbed two or three times and was trapped in Hades for a little while, got knocked out and was dragged to the surface by that one guy that we saw's sister who is also his lover. Real sick family. Then I got kicked in about five different places by his little sister three times."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:21 pm
A figure suddenly appeared by Niko'tonure and Luna. "Who're they?" He asked.

Luna sighed. "Don't know. But I don't like any of them."

He shrugged. "I'm gonna go talk to them."

"Ryukai! You know better than to speak to enemies!"

Ryukai merely grinned, balancing a kusanagi on his shoulder. "Whatever." He walked, watching them from a distance.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:25 pm
(hey chaos have you read the book twilight?)
"kat couldnt hold back a smile hearing that "well it looks like they had alot of fun with you"  

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:29 pm
((No, why? confused ))

Ryukai approached them, twirling four kusanagis in one hand. "Hey. What the hell are you doing here?" He asked, boredly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:32 pm
(hahaha well its a guild based on that book so i thought you would have read it btw-how much or sub furoms?)
kat growled at the aprouching person  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:34 pm
(I think 2000. I was going to donate that much so you could make one as my first thing after the intro post)

"We're here to kick the asses of the incest children of evil bastards of Gods."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:35 pm
((2500 gold. Has to come from guild account, though.))

Ryukai frowned. "What?"  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:38 pm
(oh no you guys dont have 2 give up your guild i got plenty i just need 2 save for about an hour or so)
kat started laugh right in front of ryuki "you dont get mcuh do you?" she asked him  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games