Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
{[K]}ingdom {[H]}earts RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:57 pm

"Forbidden Dance... Final Life... Shadow of Death, BE RELEASED!" Darkness erupted around Death. Shadowy tendrils snaked around his body as he took out his two swords.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:09 pm

Minaki and Shiyoki appeared next to Sukia and Mitsuka with their Yurigan's activated. Huge amounts of Darkness flowed around the girls and they started to growl.

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:15 pm

Death whispered, "Midnight Hour." He disappeared, and struck Minaki witha blade. "First hour!" He stabbed Shiyoki. "Second hour!" A sudden uppercut was dealt to Mitsuka. "Third hour!" And he continued this, too fast to see. Suddenly, he spun, hitting all four at once. "Midnight hour! Final Strike!" He appeared back by the scythes, and took them from the ground gently, the darkness radiating malice, hate, and death. The blades suddenly stank of blood, as he prepared his final strike...
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:22 pm

All girls turned into logs and disappeared,healing some of the stratches the scythes left behind. Sukia found a tree and sent Riku a message written on paper for backup. She tossed it to Haiku and Haiku disappeared. Haiku reappeared at Minaki's aparment window with the message in her mouth.

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:53 am

Kaderot watched and stood by a tree. "ill need both sides of me to gain my full strength.. ill give him command for now" Kaderot said and returned to his good side. "sazabi subzero come" A large machine that was red and subzero came. "sazabi use your gift of god to help... subzero aid them" They both nodded and sazbi used his gift og god. His armor went white and wing came from his back. He turned less like a machine and combined his sword to make god's blade. Subzero draw out his guns and began to fire at death. Kaderot activated his makenkyo sharingan Armageddon. "lets see what he does.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:05 am

They stopped about a meter away from Death. While using the Final Strike, his ultimate Limit Break, he was invincible. Black light flashed. In a single nanosecond, Death had struck Minaki and returned to his original position.

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:07 am

Minaki growled as Kaderot appeared and looked at Shiyoki. She was crying and then Minaki looked at her wrist,...Covered in bandanges....That stupid teme...He made her go Emo again.. Mitsuka doubled over in pain,while clutching her neck. Black chakra cover her body and Itachi caught her and leapt off."Mitsuka-chan....Wake up..."Itachi whispered. Sukia saw Itachi leap off with Mitsuka and her eyes widened. Why now?....Minaki healed where Death had struck her and snarled."Why attack us you Baka?! We didn't do anything to harm you!"She yelled at him.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:29 am

Death's face was impassive. "It is the job of Omega to lead the planet, devoid of life, across the stars to the new Lifestream." Another black flash, three long and deep cuts appeared on Shiyoki.

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:05 am

Haiku jumped into Minaki aparment window and whipped one of her tails on Riku'a head."Hello! Riku!"She waved one of her other tails infront of his face. She sighed and dropped the message infront Riku."We need Backup,Sukia-danna wrote in a tree so if it hard to read,it just says we need backup,ok?"

Shiyoki smirked as two dog ears appeared on her head and five dog tails appeared also."You cannot defeat a demon,kid."Shiyoki's voice was much deeper and her crismon eyes were slits.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:27 am

Death smirked. "I am not a child. I am Omega, the Final One. Even demons can die." Several swords suddenly sprang from Shiyoki's stomach. "Soul wrought of terra corrupt... The only thing that can defeat Omega is Chaos."

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:39 am

Minaki hissed."You f-ing b*****d!"Minaki grew on more tail as Shiyoki fell to the ground,eyes clouded over."Then where the hell is Chaos!?"Sukia whispered angerly.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:58 am

"The one you know as Chaos is dead. Chaos is the one who cleans the planet of life for Omega."

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:07 am

Sukia growled.Damnit! Where's Riku?.. Minaki looked away and saw Shiyoki struggling to get up. She leapt off into a tree,with Shiyoki,to heal her.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:24 am

Death smirked as darkness gathered around him. "FINALITY! OMEGA'S TRUE FORM!"

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:29 am

"You will not hurt Nee-san!"Naruto yelled appearing with Sasuke and Sakura. Kakashi appeared next to Sukia and Sukia glanced at him."Why are you here?""You need help,thats all."Sukia scoffed and turned to Shiyoki and Minaki. She healed Shiyoki and Minaki sighed relieve."Where's Riku-kun?"She asked and glanced at Kakashi.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games