Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:32 am
Dragoon__x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

eek
Congratulations! You got a Skywing! Now the guild has a grand total of 6!
But, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, Can you make your new dragons easier to find in your posts? I got this by trial end error editing. Can you put brackets around your newest egg or something?
(I am sorry if I sound grumpy, I am doing this at 9am.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:05 am
My ungraceful incubator update.
Alda's have about 2.5 days left User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
As does Scubaso's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
We also have a bunch in the low 3's so they will most likely have to be put on the watch list by the end of today.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:07 am
Update time...

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Dragon Infirmary wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Monday, July 21, at 1:05 pm ET

* DISCHARGED PATIENTS *

Voice Of The Forest's orange and stone hatchlings grew up.

Kira Tanier's fog and orange eggs hatched without problems.

Sadly, we lost a hatchling yesterday and an egg today. You may pay your respects to them in the "Memoriam" post (second page, third post).

wahmbulance CRITICAL CARE UNIT wahmbulance

Aldora21's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.4 days left to hatch completely and her User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.6 days left to grow up!

scubaso's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.7 days left to hatch completely!

SERIOUS CONDITION (soft shells and/or sick babies)

None at present! Yay! biggrin

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. Please help these eggs and baby grow into healthy dragons. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:09 am
*looks at the memorandum post*
How did we miss the little thing? Or was it one of those that implodes from to much love?  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kimmiora
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:16 am
Arrie Warclaw
justkittykat
i now have 4 of then ... take that xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*topples over and dies with shock*
HOW COULD YOU BE THAT LUCKY?!
I now have 4 hatchlings so it will be a few days before I can snag one unless I want to abandon one of my bred babies or the paper I rescued.

I don't think Skywings are rare, I think they are the Uncommon Dragon Types like the Splits and the Silvers. I sense a fierce competition brewing....
*Stays on the sidelines and cheer Beady on*
4laugh blaugh mrgreen rofl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:16 am
Donna kimi mo Donna toki mo Uketomeru kara
Moshi mo kokoro ga kizutsuite Namida koboreru toki wa

~Mizuki~
~Bows and lights an incense for the young dragons~
Sekaijuu wo Teki ni shite mo Kimi wo mamoru yo

I LOVE YOU Kotoba wa iranai yo
Kimi ga Saigo no KISSU itsumademo

Mizuki Ayu

Shameless Ladykiller

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:22 am
Kimmiora
Arrie Warclaw
justkittykat
i now have 4 of then ... take that xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*topples over and dies with shock*
HOW COULD YOU BE THAT LUCKY?!
I now have 4 hatchlings so it will be a few days before I can snag one unless I want to abandon one of my bred babies or the paper I rescued.

I don't think Skywings are rare, I think they are the Uncommon Dragon Types like the Splits and the Silvers. I sense a fierce competition brewing....
*Stays on the sidelines and cheer Beady on*
4laugh blaugh mrgreen rofl

*hands Kimmi some snacks*
It might be a day or two.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:24 am
I wonder....Will the Christmas dragons come back in the appropriate season? I would really like to have one.......And it isn't really fair for people who joined the cave when they did.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kimmiora
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:27 am
bd004
*looks at the memorandum post*
How did we miss the little thing? Or was it one of those that implodes from to much love?

*Puts flowers on the little black egg's grave* I am sorry for your loss, Lucid Nightmare. cry cry cry

I'm not sure how or why we missed this egg. It only had one click and that's all that it had. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:41 am
bd004
I wonder....Will the Christmas dragons come back in the appropriate season? I would really like to have one.......And it isn't really fair for people who joined the cave when they did.

*Munches on the snacks Beady gave her* I would love one too...They are so festive and pretty. 3nodding 3nodding I guess TJ will have to decide wheither or not to risk his server blowing up if he choose to bring the Christmas dragons back this year...since they are the limited edition (Rares?) types. xd  

Kimmiora
Crew

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:30 am
Well, since the cave has new servers this time around perhaps the explosion won't happen. The update did happen after the little guys were over and done with.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:40 am
bd004
Well, since the cave has new servers this time around perhaps the explosion won't happen. The update did happen after the little guys were over and done with.

Hey, Beady, did you see my message in the Lair thread on how to get the codes?  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:48 am
Willa-Wisp
bd004

Yes and I thought you might want to add that to the dragon help guide. I don't remember exactly your methodology and it might be useful to have that information readily available.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:39 pm
bd004
Willa-Wisp
bd004

Yes and I thought you might want to add that to the dragon help guide. I don't remember exactly your methodology and it might be useful to have that information readily available.

Good idea! Will work on it. 3nodding  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

SparrowSaurus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:46 pm
OKAY!!

I'm back from Metrocon (had a blast, will post pics of me and my friend in our steampunk outfits when he sends them to me and pictures of me in my ORLY hat when I get around to taking them) and I've slept all day so I'm fresh for a full night of dragon walking!!

Also, may I 'borrow' that pretty-rainbow thingie in your update post, Willa?  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games