Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:06 pm
Have a good time, Nihl! heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:49 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
That's awesome Blue ^.^

This is my last post here for about three days. Anime North here I come!

*envy envy*

I would almost trade my kimono to be going there. Almost...

Have a great time, hun! It sounds like it's going to be a blast!

The Bookwyrm
Crew

MOD66

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:22 pm
Yay I'm makeing a new avi, here's my goal User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:36 pm
A bit lofty with the halo and horns, don't 'cha think? Otherwise, it has nice complementing colors. 3nodding  

Jameta
Captain

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:38 am
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:30 am
Yargh, Piraten Hund!  

Jameta
Captain

MOD66

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:03 am
Jameta
A bit lofty with the halo and horns, don't 'cha think? Otherwise, it has nice complementing colors. 3nodding
what do you mean by lofty?  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:24 am
Twack
Jameta
The halo, essentially, is impossible to obtain because it was the first donation item on Gaia and its absolute value is unnumerable. The devil horns, while obtainable, are one of the first few doantion items following the halo, and are widely sought after, so they are very expensive, too.  

Jameta
Captain

WebenBanu

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:34 pm
Wow, Blue- what a perfect gift! I would love to have a kimono, but at the moment there's no way I could afford, or care for one! So I have my Gaia kimono, and I was ecstatic about getting even that! LOL ^_^'

Seraph- I hope you had a great time at Anime North! We're having a fantasy/comic convention in the area at the moment, but I didn't get myself together in time to go. One of these days I should probably go to an anime convention- I'm just afraid of what I might try to buy there! ^_^

So who here has seen "The DaVinci Code"? The movie, or read the book? I saw the movie yesterday, and am going through the book today. I wanted to see the movie first, since the book's always better, and I figured it would be a let down to read the book first and then go see the movie. There were a few things about the movie which didn't make sense to me, though, so I'm hoping to get more explanation in the book.

However, I can clearly understand why the Catholic Church is upset, now! It's a good book and a very interesting theory, but yeah- it almost amounts to slander when you think about it.^_^'  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:01 pm
Jameta
Twack
Jameta
The halo, essentially, is impossible to obtain because it was the first donation item on Gaia and its absolute value is unnumerable. The devil horns, while obtainable, are one of the first few doantion items following the halo, and are widely sought after, so they are very expensive, too.
damn that bites, well i coun't find the halo or the long horns so i was mainly pissed about that  

MOD66

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:22 pm
*Wants to go to Anime North* crying  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:30 pm
WebenBanu
So who here has seen "The DaVinci Code"? The movie, or read the book? I saw the movie yesterday, and am going through the book today. I wanted to see the movie first, since the book's always better, and I figured it would be a let down to read the book first and then go see the movie. There were a few things about the movie which didn't make sense to me, though, so I'm hoping to get more explanation in the book.

However, I can clearly understand why the Catholic Church is upset, now! It's a good book and a very interesting theory, but yeah- it almost amounts to slander when you think about it.^_^'
I have not seen nor read it, though I've watched a few documentaries on TV relating to it.

And the Vatican gets into a tizzy quite easily, let alone does odd things. The current Pope recalled the notion of Pergatory and is currently seeking exorcists for each archdiocese area (or something like that) of the U.S.  

Jameta
Captain

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:32 pm
*huggles Atma* heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:38 pm
Yay for huggles whee

Hmm... I wonder exactly how much authority the pope really has...  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:37 pm
Atma311
Yay for huggles whee

Hmm... I wonder exactly how much authority the pope really has...
At least with the more west you go, the more his decisions are taken with salt. On the west coast of the U.S., many Catholics and thier congregations find the new Pope's proclamations as "good suggestions".  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games