Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:14 am
Gaianame: 0Moon_Maiden0
Name: Xion
Race: Low-Level Demon
Age (& how old they look): Actually age-? How old he looks-32
Apearance: [picture and/or description]

User Image

Weapons(?): Thorn Whip, Sword, strange shadow creature that he can summon, and a scarf that can act as a second pair of hands.
Skills: Holds power over lightning, agile, quick, strong, and has a lot of endurance.
Religion: [their religious beliefs] None-he's a damned soul...he longer cares. Thus his makes give immuned to holy relics....however his shadow creature is terrified of them.
Personality: He's lives to fight and is unmoved by pathetic sob stories and tales of redemption. However don't confuse his love of battle with a besereker-Xion will take enough time to calculate his attacks. His cold, and uncaring nature makes him a favored demon among those who have some unfinished business to take care of.....that is if they can find him. Xion does hate taking on jobs that he deems unworthy of his still, but he will do the job if the price is right.
Bio: He cares not about his past so why bother remembering it.
Other: He has a strange fondness of red roses......perhaps because their thorns are like his whip and that the red reminds him of the blood and rage of battle?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:22 am
((There-I made a new villian, that won't turn good, to help out...))

Lightning flashes over in the plains of hell. A demon is out practicing his skills. Scavengers shriek in pain as this demon, by the name of Xion, takes out his boredom upon them.

His armor does not seem to hinder his speed and agility. The sound of thunder cracks and the scavenger demons flee. Not even out of breath, Xion watches them run. He was bored and ready to take on almost any job to ease his boredom.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:33 am
Lilith ran out from the house to where the others were fighting. She stopped when she saw everyone standing there but no enemies. She walked to Natasha.
"Apparently I'm late, what happened?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:38 pm
(ha sorry, Beeio's not very 'hands on'. He prefers to give orders. Currently he's flitting around Hell trying to get another gate open. :pi'll try rp with him more though. I just need to work out a battle plan for teh demons :3)

Natasha sighed and relaxed a little, looking around suspiciously for when Mirza would return.
"Mirza attacked again." She said, skowling at the ceiling where Mirza had dissapeared.
"It wasn't too bad though ) i thin he knew he was outnumbered." She looekd over at Adam as the demon picked up his severed arm and looked at it blankly.
"well, it wasn't good but we're still here. I kne witd be too mcuh to ask for some goddamned rest." she sighed.
Adam saw that Natasha was staring at him and smirked. In some black humor he waved his dead-arm at her and laughed. Natasha'a eyeds widened and she looked away.
"eugh." she then coudln't help but laugh.

Adam walked past her and rummaged in teh cupboards. he made a noise of approval when he found a sewing set and set about sewing his arm back on.

"Is everyone alright, anyway?" Natasha asked.

Gabriel nodded. "Yes, but we need to get out fo here as fast as we can. We need to search for the relics anyway, and Mirza obviously knows where we live. we might be safer on the move - it'll take him longer to find us."

"he has a point, though I don't know how we're going to get to Jerusalem." Adam said, wincing.

------

Meanwhile, in Hell, Beelio was on the hunt. As he flew, darting across the shadows and smoggy clouds of Hell's sky, he mulled over what he was to do. The main gate was closed, but there was still a small army of very low level demonic grunts out on Earth - that was, if they hadn't all been slaughted by the humans by now. Recent information menat that they had retrieved some of the fragments o text that told of the relics. So far he had one, but he was no fool. It was just like God that he would focus at least some of those relics on the 'messiah' of theirs. If they could find some of Jesus' relics they would be one step ahead.
He had to communicate with the army and send them off to hunt out Jesus' relics. It woudl keep them occupied. In the meanwhile, he would have to find a way of reopening the gate the damned exorcists sealed.

He heard a crack of what might have been thunder and a flash of 'lightning'. The man he had come to see.
he stoppe din teh air, hoveirng above him and watching hsi work. the dmeon was obviously bored. Which was useful. If Mirza was ever going to be successful he would need assistance.
"Xion, is it?" he called form above.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:50 pm
Xion examined the vague shadow on the ground the hovered above. He lowered his weapons, but stayed on guard. He turned and faced upward. His face remained blank, "And what would the great lord Beelio want of me?" He gave a slight gesture of a bow but his eyes remained locked on Beelio.

-------------------------------

Dougal remained standing through his pain. If felt rather worthless considering it seemed like he was also getting severely injured.

'Guess its what I get for rushing into a fight.....' he mumbled in a low tone.

Opal meanwhile was relieved that no one else was harmed more then they were. She wondered closely to Adam and glanced over his injury. She could fix his jacket but was unsure of the flesh part. She then glance at Gabriel and back to Adam.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:57 pm
"Here, try and rest." Gabriel siad, guiding Dougal over to a chair.

---

Beelio glided down to stand across form him. While as an angel he woudl have been aboyt teh same height, in his demonic form his long serpentile neck gave him impressive height. He now looked down at Xion.
"I have employment for you. A few humans need to be killed and some demons must be restrained as permanantly as possible. There's also a treasure hunt in order, if you so wish."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:05 pm
Dougal nodded and tried not to show any of the pain that he felt.

"Ah....thanks....," Dougal replied to Gabriel's aid. "I'll be fine here." he then added to give Gabriel an opening to go check on Adam.

----------------------------------------------

Xion's interest perked at the opportunity of a job. "You have my attention......just who are these humans and demons that need to be disposed of?" he asked wanting more details.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:18 pm
Lilith looked at Adam.
"You do have a point, we can't all just get on a plane. If it were that simple we wouldn't be having this dilemma." She sighed.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:12 pm
"The first and foremost are the humans." He pause dot recall the names he had found out from Mirza. "Natasha Helsing, a girl named Lilith and a girl named Delia. They are aided by the demons Dougal and what once was a helper of mine -Opal. She is dead, but her spirit is possessing a doll, it seems. Finally there is the matter of the arch demon Adam and archangel Gabriel. I trust that you know who they are?"

---

"I might be able to heal you- hold tight." Gabriel gave a reassuring smile and moved off to Adam to se ow he was doing.
"And you brother, are you ok?"

"Dandy." Adam said, wincing again as he finsihed off teh sewing. he put away the needles and thread. "It'll be right as rain within teh hour. Other than that i'm not harmed, really."
As Lilith expressed her doubts Adam shrugged.
"Perhpas we can steal a plane?"

"thou shalt not steal." Gabriel reminded him.

"borrow a plane, then."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:34 pm
"I'm familiar with them," Xion replied in a cool tone. Lightning seemed to flash in his eyes....the challege of an archdemon and archangel pleased him. He gave a wicked smile. "What exactly do you plan to pay for my services?"

------------------------------

Dougal eyed Gabriel wearily.

Opal in the meantime tried to repair the seams of Adam's jacket sleeve.

He's horrible at this.... she thought to herself as she quickly finished the repairs. Then when Gabriel corrected Adam she tried to stifle a giggle.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:48 pm
Beelio nodded an then his eyes crinkled into a smile.
"What is it that you ask for?"
he asked. He was curious as to how bold or straightforward the dmeon would be in such a situation as was ow presented to him, and Beelio's acceptance or denail of Xion's terms would establish their relationship quickly. Beelio, as ever, liked to keep his power close to him, and so was always the one to ask the questions.

--

Gabriel pulle dout Adam's dead arm and tried to focus som healing power into it to kick start its regenration.
"Borrowing would be acceptable i suppose. Natasha: do you know anyone?"

Natasha shrugged, but then her eyes widened as she caught onto an idea.
"Actually...yeah maybe a couple. My dad used to have pretty hefty business links, so maybe a few family friends might have a helicopter or soemthing. 'Uncle' Harris has a pretty big house, i think he's got a helicopter. If not he might give us details for how to get a private jet,maybe."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:00 pm
((Hmmmm...what would a demon want....*thinks*))

Xion paused a moment and eyed Beelio. Actually, the challenge of the archdemon and archangel was enough for him, but he wasn't going to pass up an opportunity for some improvement in his arsenal.

"Well....since his lordship a providing me with a long overdue challenge.....," he paused, "If the mission is successful all I shall ask is for a better sword." He revealed his rapier. Although the sword had served him well he longed for a better one.

"Are those acceptable terms?" he asked. His shadow creature snickered behind him. Xion turned and grabbed the creature. "Silence, Shade," he thundered and shoved the being to the ground before returning his gaze to Beelio.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:05 pm
Beelio wast for a few moments as he tried to pick possible holes in teh terms, but eventually nodded.
"Very well, you shall get a better sword."
He looked down his muzzle in contempt at the snickering shadow creature beore continuing.
"There is another of my servants -Mirza- who you should contact. While I doubt that you need asistance, he could serve as a good distraction in utilised well. Also, if you could bring me one of the females back with you, that would be a perk you will be further rewarded for." he chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:30 pm
Xion nodded. "Then I shall begin immediately," he replied with a slightly nod. He turned towards the enterance to Earth and kicked his Shade as passed. The creature only laughed wickedly and followed.  

0Moon_Maiden0

~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games