Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:42 pm
Eh, sorry~ I don't see you gods and goddesses a whole lot and I assume some of them prefer the formality~ *accepts the scroll* Thank you~ *starts to unroll the scroll*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:44 pm
WHERE IS THAT LITTLE FUDGE MONKEY!! (has AK-47) I'LL KILL HIM!!!!!  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:46 pm
The scroll reads...
Dear, Komi
I am quite sorry for the nonesense that spawned between Mika, and I. And I'm quite sorry I couldn't say this to you in person. But I'm also saying to Mika, because I should have been the mature one, and ignored the hostility. But also when or if you read this I want you to know I still like you, and I want us to go out again if you want. Not what Mika wants, or believes. So please write back to me, as I attempt my latest quest.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:47 pm
Can I kill the fudge monkey now?  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:50 pm
*cages mika* calm down I understand you wanting to help but let them work this out. You cant always try and cause fights with him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:50 pm
*rolls scroll up and puts it in a safe place after reading it out loud*

Mika, I know you don't like Christian but this HAS to stop. At least try to refrain from the violence for everyone's sake.  

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:51 pm
I say we take a rain check on that for now ma'am mika  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:53 pm
He HURT her! That little brat couldnt handle MY sh*t, NOT her sh*t but MINE and he hurt HER! NO ONE hurts MY twin and gets away with it. What was going on between me and him, had nothing to do with her, I hate him, oh well. Yet, he hurt HER. He hurt Kotomi and im not gonna stand around and let him manipulate his way back in.

I tried TO FIX THINGS!! I tried to END THE FIGHTING!! Yet he dumped her!! And now u expect me to sit back and try and let him get back with her? HELL NO!!!  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:55 pm
confused As all ways my Mortal Brother has to stir up trouble... It's actually his proven skill, but honestly he is a very well liked person throughout Olympus.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:55 pm
Yes In fact I do. Komi is her own person. If she feels the same way as you she will say so if not they will get back together. Now calm down before I have to get a mod to command you to stay away from christian for a while.  

ZarAburame

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:57 pm
Whatever. U all seem to not give a f*ck about my sister. Im done with this. Good bye  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:58 pm
You can't control who dates who, if Komi is foolish enough to let him back into her life then that's her deal not yours, you don't have to like it but you should respect it. I promise we don't stand for anyone hurting the female members of DTI so don't worry about it too much.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:59 pm
Mika, I know you're just wanting to protect your twin and all but please CALM DOWN. Let Komi decide first if she wants to get back together or not with Christian before we start going at eachother's throats again.

@ Hermes: Yeah, he stirs up trouble every now and then but I don't think it's anything like Ares or Hades can cause.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:00 pm
(clenches my fists) Thats just it. She might let him back in. And I will NOT let her get hurt like I did. I will not let her get hurt like other guys have hurt her. He doesnt deserve Kotomi. No one does. If she starts liking a guy they should praise God that they were blessed with a chance with her. Not screw it up and break her heart!!!!  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:01 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
Whatever. U all seem to not give a f*ck about my sister. Im done with this. Good bye

QUIT ASSUMING I MEAN NO like before i didn't say no i said something else here i meant let's wait and see if he can behave himself he get's to live other wise yes you can kill him. Given komi's permission that is.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games