Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:09 am
((I just want you to know that I'm killing my iPod touch to make this post. XP Also, sleep deprived, so sorry if there's any typos.))

"Feeling better now?" Aven asked after a moment, wanting to make sure that Jasmine really was alright. He didn't really like this odd place he had forced himself into. He loved Jasmine. But if she didn't remember, not truly, then he had to hold himself back. He wouldn't force things on her, wouldn't force her to love him if she couldn't remember. He sighed a little. "Jasmine, I . . . "

He cut off suddenly as his eyes glazed over slightly.

Aven . . . Come back to me Aven, my top commander. I can give you everything you desire, including your little she-wolf as well. Just find me, take your rightful place at my side . . .

The haunting, seductive, powerful voice ran through his head. He flinched a little and brought his hand up to his forehead as though suffering from a sudden headache.

No . . . I escaped from you. I left your power, I was freed!

A peal of laughter rang through Aven's mind. Foolish boy, did you really think that you would ever be truly free from me? You should know better than that. Come back to me Aven. Come back, and Jasmine can truly be yours once again.

Aven looked up at Jasmine with an apologetic smile, his eyes perfectly clear. "Sorry about that. Got a bit of a headache. It's gone now though. Don't worry." He said, smiling a bit more serenely now. His Jasmine . . . Even if she couldn't remember . . . He would never give up on her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:58 pm
(( I thought by having a near death experience that Aven was free, also Selena is under extreme torture in the dungeons I'm surprised she lived))

Jasmine nodded with a smile her hand poised to caress his cheek then she noticed that haunting glaze. She thought she'd gotten rid of the curse!! His eyes cleared though and she smiled returning to her original instinct to touch him. "It's okay." She replied with a soft expression. "But Aven. . ." she blushed darkly biting her lip. "I have an urge to kiss you." She looked at him shyly. "May I?" She'd kiss him, if he let her, then tell Kailee to kill that woman quickly. Maybe that would stop him from reverting.

Jasmine felt her wolf skitter under her skin. She knew it wanted more than just to kiss him. It wanted to tell him the truth.

Evangeline walked through the halls of the Lycan castle, without an invite. Her red eyes glowed with anger. She might hate her little sister's life choices but she didn't want her dead. She knew of the attack, knew that her little sister had been hurt. She wished she had learnt magic so she could heal her sister, but she didn't. Alley had but she didn't survive the blood plague.
Her heels clicked on the wooden floor as she walked, lycan servants parted for her afraid of this beast walking the halls. "Take me to Selena." She growled to one of the guards.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:39 pm
((Mwee hee hee hee. I have evil ideas planned. XD))

Aven blinked and for a moment, he leaned in closer as though he would kiss her before he pulled away, shaking his head. "I . . . Jasmine, I want to. Believe me, I do want to. But . . . " he gained a pained expression, a small whimper escaping. She didn't fully remember . . . And that just felt wrong to him. But she was his . . . he shouldn't have to restrain himself from kissing her, surely . . . Still . . . He pressed a light kiss to her forehead. "Not yet, alright? If it grows to more than a fleeting urge, then we can kiss. But right now, no." He said softly, brushing her hair behind her ear. He certainly seemed like himself, as though nothing had happened . . .

Selena was sitting, or rather, lying comatose in her cell, hundreds of lash-marks marring her body. She had been tortured, although her lips had never parted to scream, and no sound of protest or pain had left the formerly-glorious she-wolf. There was nothing about her prone form that was intimidating, and her guards showed no signs of being mind controlled, although they did seem wary of the prisoner they were guarding. As she breathed in a raspy, gasping breath, the former Alpha seemed . . . weak.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:48 pm
((:O You evil little mouse~! Someone else is mother!!))

"You hurt Jasmine." Angie growled, hungry. "You hurt her and went against all known laws about mates. Give me a reason why I shouldn't end you here?"
The Lycan guards glanced at her. They wouldn't act against and Alpha's mate but the woman's death hadn't been ordered yet. They didn't know what to do.
"Look at you, food for people like me." She licked her lips. "You're so weak. Injured prey."

Jasmine gave a little pout. If he kept denying her, she didn't know how long she could keep her wolf under control. She felt his lips on her forehead and her wolf preened at the contact. "It's not a fleeting urge." She replied after a moment. "It's been growing for a while."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:49 pm
((I won't deny that I am evil, but Selena definitely is mother. The question is . . . is what is in the cell really Selena? If it is, did she really get brought there against her will or did she let herself be captured? twisted ))

Kailee had woken up and had demanded that Leon take care of Natalia, hoping that it would give him some confidence in handling and holding her. "Father-daughter bonding time." she had called it. When she left, it didn't seem to be going well. Leon looked freaked out that he was going to break the baby, and Natalia was being fussy. She wondered how long it would take Leon to realize that their little girl needed her diaper changed, or if the panic was going to cause him to go crazy. She giggled a little. She was sure Leon would be fine. In the meantime . . .

Kailee stepped up to Angie, putting a hand on her shoulder, her face set in a frown. "Because you would be enforcing everything she has preached to her followers. That vampires are evil, merciless monsters who are incapable of love." she said softly. "Believe me, I want her dead too. She stole my brother from me twice, once for several years where I believed he was dead. Poisoned him, hurt him, made him go against his very instincts! But we have long-standing laws that every pack must follow. She is the last of her pack. What was once the strongest pack of the werewolves. They nearly succeeded in uniting us all and ending any war between the Lycans. But then . . . while they were focusing on internal affairs, vampires attacked them, catching them off guard and killing all but her. My father has tried to unite the packs as her father tried, but she . . . she has prevented that. The ones who follow her aren't part of her pack. They are only followers or slaves to her powers. So we cannot kill her." she said, her face twisting into an angry expression. "But that does not mean that we cannot flog her into an inch of her life and make every waking moment a living hell! And yet she still thwarts us there! For she has escaped into sleep and not one of our people can wake her!" she growled, her hackles raising.

Aven looked loads happier once Jasmine said the urge had been growing for a while and wasn't the passing fancy he had thought it to be. "Well . . . in that case . . . perhaps a small kiss wouldn't hurt." he said softly, running his hand through her hair as he leaned in to press his lips gently against hers.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:18 pm
((Evil woman! Poor Aven though. Jasmine obviously wants him~!))

Leon figured it out quickly and changed his little princess and gave her a bath. "Who's my beautiful little girl?" He purred snuggling her close. "You are~!" He found a rattle and started to play with her and the rattle.

Angie growled a little. "No one hurts my family and gets away with it." She hissed. "I could force her to wake. I know how to wake people from things like this, but if she resists it'll kill her." She sighed. "How's Jazz? Is she still at a loss for memory?"

Jasmine pulled back with a sigh. "Sorry, that was forward of me. I guess. . . my wolf wants you more than I thought. But. . . I want you too." She blushed a tiny bit. "I mean it. It's not my wolf or the voice telling me to want you. I. . . you make me warm."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:38 pm
((And also, now you know why she's not dead yet. ^-^))

Kailee shook her head. "I don't know. She's been spending a lot of time with Aven though, so I'm sure he's helping her recover quickly." she said with a small smile. "Come, the dungeon is no place to have these sorts of conversations. Would you like to visit with her? If not, there are plenty of rooms available to sit and have a talk." she said, falling into her duty as a hostess. Wow, she felt like her mother. But Kailee had been groomed into this role, and now she was starting to really be able to pull it off. After all, a Queen had to know how to be diplomatic as well as to fight to defend those she loved. There were different ways of protecting your loved ones, and a queen had to learn them all.

Aven shook his head, smiling. "Don't apologize Jasmine." he said before she continued to say that it was more than just her wolf and he looked like he was about to explode from happiness. "Thank you. I . . . Thank you. That means the world to me Jasmine." he said softly, brushing the back of his hand against her cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:15 pm
Jasmine blushed and leaned into the contact more. She giggled a tiny bit. "I can't deny how my hearts feels anymore than I can control the sun." She replied. Seeing him happy made her so happy too. She couldn't contain it any longer but she had too. He wasn't ready.

Angie hissed. "It reminds me of the Elder's sleep." She began. "Sometimes it's used to get out of punishment." She shot a glare at Kailee. "No I don't want to sit and talk!" Her eyes welled with tears and her temper lost its bite. Outside her husband called. "Evie! Come back you can't walk off a baby! Where are you?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:33 pm
Aven smiled. "Jasmine . . ." he breathed before hugging her close, tightly. He just couldn't say what he desperately wanted to until he knew that she had her memories back. When he pulled back, the smile was still fully in tact. Even if she didn't remember . . . well . . . with the way things seemed to be going, it didn't seem like she would need to. And that made him feel very lucky indeed.

Kailee sighed, and nodded in understanding. "Nor do I." she said, her eyes shimmering slightly with the hint of the tears that she too was holding back. However, she heard Angie's husband's voice and smiled a bit. "Your mate is calling for you. I can arrange for you to visit with your sister though, if you would like." she said kindly, reminding her of her first offer.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:40 pm
"Yes I hear him too." Angie replied with a frown. "Unfortunately I'm mad at him."

"Babe come on! You know I didn't mean it!" His voice called. Angie just kept ignoring him.

"I need to go for a walk." She said. "Let go for a walk."

"Evie!! Babe I'm sorry!" He called but she ignored him. This was all his fault!

Jasmine blushed darkly. She let the wolf guide her in a simple note of affection, nuzzling his cheek with her own. Her lips brushed over his neck but she just kept nuzzling. "You promise you won't leave me?" She said without thinking. She was afraid that something was going to happen.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:00 pm
Kailee sighed and walked with Angie. "Do you wish to talk about it?" she asked softly.

Aven frowned a little. "I . . . I would do everything in my power to keep you with me before I would ever leave you." he whispered softly. He wanted to just promise her that he wouldn't, but something was keeping him from actually saying those words. "You are the most important person in my life, Jasmine. I would die if I ever lost you." he said, trying to reassure her that even if he did leave, he would never want to. Wait . . . even if he did? He was starting to get a headache.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:08 pm
"I told him that I didn't want anymore babies, after the twins. . . I nearly died and he promised that he'd find away to fix it before we coupled again but he lied and now I am pregnant!" Angie whined pacing and burst into tears.

Jasmine's face drew with concern. Her hands clutched his in her own. "It sounds like you're going to leave anyway." She mewed with distress. "I don't want to go through the full moon alone." She curled giving a sob. It was true. She never wanted to be alone on a full moon. She felt it would kill her if he wasn't with her for it.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:47 pm
Kailee gasped. "Oh dear . . ." she murmured, before hugging Angie. "There, there. I'm sure your husband didn't mean to get you pregnant. I'm sure he thought he had figured out how to keep you from that." she murmured, not sure how to help in this situation. "Do you have any plans on what to do?" she asked softly. "Healers who might be able to help?" she asked.

Aven whimpered. "You won't. I . . . Jasmine, I . . ." he looked completely distressed. "Please don't cry. The last thing I want is to make you cry." he whispered softly. "I don't want to leave Jasmine. But . . . I . . ." he wasn't sure what was making him hesitate. "Jasmine. I'm so sorry . . ." he whispered, looking like he was about to cry as well. "I don't know why I can't promise you that I won't leave. Like . . . I know I'm going to, even though I don't want to. And . . . Just know that if I can avoid leaving . . . I will." he whispered, reaching out to brush back her hair gently.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:13 am
Angie sighed a little. "Keep me alive? Yes. I'm sure they can. I. . . I won't get rid of the baby law forbids it." She sighed and rubbed her head. "I can't do that. I'll kick his butt when I get home but I'm going to keep him or her."

Jasmine nodded slowly, looking up. "Promise?" She mewed with a cute expression. "Promise no matter what you'll come back for me?" She leaned into his touch. "I would come back for you. I did come back for you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:33 am
Kailee smiled. "And I'm sure your baby will be beautiful." she said, trying to keep the conversation light. "And you're welcome to any resources our kingdom has to help with this birth." she offered.

Aven smiled, relieved. "I will always come back for you. I can promise you that." he said, finding her hand and holding it tightly. "I will always find a way to come back to you." he reassured her.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games