Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noir Role Play Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: epic, magic, battle, adventure, fable 

Reply Noir Role Play Guild
introduce yourself to the rest of the guild members >;3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yes yes... pool hoe D<
  pool hoe indeed
  *clicks*
  *ignores pool hoe*
View Results

Haviv Oltalon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:40 pm
there was an online rpg i was in the process of dling, but i forget what it was  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:14 pm
the time may come soon when i have to make my goodbyes to all of you  

Haviv Oltalon

Haviv Oltalon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:10 pm
if i become banned, please look me up if you still wish to be friends  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:02 pm
whats all this nonsense about...  

A Heros Lament
Crew

Aged Elder

A Heros Lament
Crew

Aged Elder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:15 am
Okay... seems i've got the whole of the shabang that i need.... but.... why is there cheese in the corner....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:04 am
so theres where i left my cheese  

Zemanasu
Vice Captain

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:12 am
*smashed Guitar* Songstress910 smash O.O  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:47 am
My cheese D: gonk  

Zemanasu
Vice Captain

Haviv Oltalon

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:21 pm
i think the demon tribe is going to end up being the largest, well thats how it looks so far anyways  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:53 am
thats cause everyone like demons, except those who chose the other tribes...... And plus, i woulnd't dare dive into the vcampire forums for........ them........  

A Heros Lament
Crew

Aged Elder

Haviv Oltalon

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:01 am
come to think of it there should be a lot more vampires especially with the twilight craze and things like that  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:13 pm
Lets face it, everyone only likes Twilight cause they haven't read REAL novels xD
Compared to some of the stuff I've seen (such as 'The woodlanders' or shakespeares plays) Twilight looks written by a 5 year old XD
And tbh, I've been put off vampires by that load of crap @_@ at least HP kept their vampires away from the sparklesssss *o*  

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

A Heros Lament
Crew

Aged Elder

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:32 pm
Twilight is the only movie you can be criticised by everyone in the world for having watched....... except other extreme twitards, which happen to be both my sister and mother, who've read all four and a half books... eight times each...  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:57 pm
twilight was a crappy movie, i saw it, the effects were terrible, the plot predictable, and far to sexist

im not even going to start on the vampires

i never bothered to read the books, the movie put me off of them, that and an obsessed fangirl of a friend who swoons everytime some one says edward cullen. . . if i could i would kill him  

Haviv Oltalon

Haviv Oltalon

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:48 pm
on a different note, i think we should start the rp soonish, we do have enough people to get it started, we have leaders for the most of the tribes or at least a member, cept for the vampires, but we kinda established them as the enemies so it doesnt really matter too much if there are members or not, let me know what you think, and if we are, someone is going to need to convince tick to take me off of ignore for the purpose of the guild/rp only  
Noir Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games