Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:11 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
-/- hair changes back also eyes-/- Blais?? are u ok?? (fangs are still there))

Blais: *breathing quickly* dont play dumb. . .your a vampire. . .*looks down* and i was stupid enought to let you in my home. . . .im sure youd like to kill me now?
......ya im a vampire but i dont want to kill u y......y would i do that to u? -/- looks at Blais confuzed -/- No i dont want to kill y -/- Kaoru is getting confuzed-/-
(0h he still is hungry but hes holding it back its not noticeable to Blais)

Blais: *glares at him still trembling* dont act stupid. I am the most famous vampire assassin around. Every vampire either are afraid of me, or at least know my name. I moved here bc i didnt think any vampires would be here. *looks into his eyes, starting to tremble horribly* guess i was wrong. . .
....ya i do know ur name queit well but i was human at a time til i was 3 then they killed my parents....one was gonna finish me off when he stopped so -/- shurgs -/- here i am now -/-bends down to Blais' eye level-/- do u really think i wanted to be a vampire actually im racist against my kind i dont like them at all but guess what i have to deal with it! (Kaoru's Pissed) if u want me out fine -/- looks back at the window -/-

Blais: *looks at the ground still trembling* Don't. . . .I-i mean you have to fix my wall. . . .
-/- looks around-/- (still pissed) fine....whatever.......-/-walks out of the room to fix the wall -/-  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:11 pm
Opal: *looks out a window and screams* MASTER BLAIS! VON! DO SOMETHING!
Von: *looks in the direction of where Opal had yelled for him then notices the undead* hm, well i guess i must fight. *sighs then walks on air to beside Tora then starts zapping them with lightning*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:13 pm
after a while he starts to wonder whats happening in town, he goes back to were mitsuki is "can you survive alone for an hour?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:15 pm
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
......ya im a vampire but i dont want to kill u y......y would i do that to u? -/- looks at Blais confuzed -/- No i dont want to kill y -/- Kaoru is getting confuzed-/-

Blais: *glares at him still trembling* dont act stupid. I am the most famous vampire assassin around. Every vampire either are afraid of me, or at least know my name. I moved here bc i didnt think any vampires would be here. *looks into his eyes, starting to tremble horribly* guess i was wrong. . .
....ya i do know ur name queit well but i was human at a time til i was 3 then they killed my parents....one was gonna finish me off when he stopped so -/- shurgs -/- here i am now -/-bends down to Blais' eye level-/- do u really think i wanted to be a vampire actually im racist against my kind i dont like them at all but guess what i have to deal with it! (Kaoru's Pissed) if u want me out fine -/- looks back at the window -/-

Blais: *looks at the ground still trembling* Don't. . . .I-i mean you have to fix my wall. . . .
-/- looks around-/- (still pissed) fine....whatever.......-/-walks out of the room to fix the wall -/-

Blais: *sits there for a while still trembling, then hears Opal's scream. she walks out to her*
Opal: master Blais! look! *points outside*
Blais: *smirks* good, this will take my mind off things. . .tell Kaoru he can fight if he wants. . .*opens the window then flashes to the undead, fighting them head-on, for warm ups.*
Opal: *nods then runs to Kaoru* Kaoru!!! there is a infiltration! Master Blais says that if you wish to fight, you may.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:15 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
II_Kuro_II
((lol am i still in blais's mansion?))

((idk you could have walked out or something. . .and i was hoping that SENDOTORI would answer the door. . .))

((oppies???))-Sendotori arrives a abel's mansion and knocks on door-
((eh. . .Von is at Abel's door. . .))

((i had a feeling this would happen....GAH!!-pulling hair out-re-read wut i said last i edited it!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:18 pm
Von: *zapps a undead while spotting Blais* hello Blais, long itme no see.
Blais: *snaps one's neck then stabs another in the forehead* yeah, nice to see your here for a fight for once.
Von: i am merely here to visit my cousin *zapps three at the same time*
Blais: yeah whatever *takes a dagger from her boot then throws it at one's chest, then rips it out to slit another's throut*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:18 pm
*looks at ed* of course i can!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:20 pm
II_Kuro_II
((i'm confused @.@ ))

((ok, just make abel see the undead that are attacking the mansions and them fight them or whatever))  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:20 pm
Tora sees them helping. "so...whos guarding the mansion?" she asks breaking an undead's neck. the hunter is sitting in a tree mubeling to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:21 pm
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
II_Kuro_II
((lol am i still in blais's mansion?))

((idk you could have walked out or something. . .and i was hoping that SENDOTORI would answer the door. . .))

((oppies???))-Sendotori arrives a abel's mansion and knocks on door-
((eh. . .Von is at Abel's door. . .))

((i had a feeling this would happen....GAH!!-pulling hair out-re-read wut i said last i edited it!))

((uh, well now von is fighting an army with Blais so. . .))  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:21 pm
((O.O what?! somebody's attacking the mansions?!))
Abel sighed and went back to his mansion.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:22 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II

Blais: *sits there for a while still trembling, then hears Opal's scream. she walks out to her*
Opal: master Blais! look! *points outside*
Blais: *smirks* good, this will take my mind off things. . .tell Kaoru he can fight if he wants. . .*opens the window then flashes to the undead, fighting them head-on, for warm ups.*
Opal: *nods then runs to Kaoru* Kaoru!!! there is a infiltration! Master Blais says that if you wish to fight, you may.

at least im gonna get somthing good out of today -/-grins and runs back to his room and go gets a sword as bis as his leg-/-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
-/- runs out side and starts demolishing the undead-/-  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:22 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora sees them helping. "so...whos guarding the mansion?" she asks breaking an undead's neck. the hunter is sitting in a tree mubeling to himself.

Von and blais look at each other then say: Opal.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:23 pm
-trys to open the door but irs locked so she gets pissed off and breaks down the door- there...  

Shiori_Azure

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:23 pm
*stands up and heads west to her mansion*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games