Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:36 pm
[haha no problemo]

Drake grinned in victory and took the $5, tugging on it's corners to make it straight in emphasis of his victory.
"I'm sharp, what can i say?" he looked smug.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:45 pm
All Patrick could do was shrug off the defeat, but he smiled being that there were no hard feelings. "Just don't be telling my brothers any new ones," he said. "They get enough enjoyment with the old jokes."

Koko sighed. If she survived til the end of time she would probably never understand men. Glancing at the kitchen she noticed the pot was still out. It was empty thankfully so she quickly rised it in the sink and left it there to soak.

"I didn't interrupt dinner or something again, did I?" Patrick asked.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:48 pm
"Nah, we ate before you arrived. I can't say that Koko's all that good fo a cook, bless 'er."
Drake said, leaning in and lowering his voice for the last part, as if sharing a secret between 'us men' and fearing Koko's wrath.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:55 pm
Patrick surpressed a laugh. "The horror stories I could share of her in the kitchen when she tries to help......," he replied back.

Koko eyed them with suspicion. "What are you two going on about?" she asked crossing her arms.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:05 pm
"Patrick was just saying that my replies were so good he should gave me another 5 dollars." Drake said sweetly and nudged Patrick. "Right?" he smirked.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:13 pm
".....yeah," Patrick replied with a side glance. "Showing my support for English literacy and all that educational stuff." He got out his wallet again, pulled out another five and placed it in Drake's palm. "You're some sort of matermind, aren't you?" he mumbled.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:18 pm
Drake nodded and took the money shamelessly with snicker.
"Either I'm a genius or I'm poor, you decide." he whispered back and laughed again.

"I'm liking this guy more and more." he said to Koko and Judith, playfully punching Patrick's shoulder. " It's nice to have some male company. I was drowning in the oestragen, and fayt doesn't quite count as a man yet."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:25 pm
Koko rolled her eyes. She knew Drake would most likely get her back later for this comment either as soon as she gave it or later in private. "Not our fault if you can't handle it," she replied moving to stand next to Judith-her arms still crossed.

Patrick appeared a bit amused if not surprised. "Drake my good man I do believe you're invoking a possible battle of the sexes," he whispered and then chuckled. "I've never seen her so provoked."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:29 pm
Drake mimicked Koko's pose, even tilting his hip in mockery. He leant to the side as if aligning himself with Patrick as a team.
"Let's hope there's a pillow fight involved. Or mud wrestling - has it rained recently?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:38 pm
((I wish Zizzy was here.....this would be fun))

"You are not making a mess in here," Koko glared. Last thing she wanted was stuff fallen over and pillow feathers everywhere.

"Then that leaves mud wrestling," Patrick joked. "Could take a hose and break into the waterline there. My brothers and I did it was kids."

That last comment made him feel older but he smiled. He didn't think they were going to actually go mud wrestling. "Don't give him ideas," Koko said to him and taking a glance at Drake who seemed to like the notion.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:48 pm
"We can always grease you up in lard." He added with a grin, appreciating patrick ganging up with him in the joke. "we don't even need to fight, we'll just watch you two. Clothes optional."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:56 pm
Patrick tried hard not to chuckle. This was completely not what he had expected when he came here. "You're digging yourself a hole," he commented through a laugh. "And I'm going to get thrown in for being an accomplis."

Koko tried to keep her composure. "I showered last night and don't plan in rolling around in mud or grease for your amusement, thank you very much," she replied.

Bly came up beside Drake and nudged for attention. Yoki sided with Koko.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:01 pm
Drake scratched Bly affectionately on the snout.
"but Koko.." he whined, "even the dogs are getting in on it. Alright, perhaps this epic battle of the genders can be settled with a game of twister - that's what they call that game, right? Or strip poker?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:09 pm
"Wow......" Patrick remarked. "This is turning into a most entertaining return home."

Koko bit her bottom lip. "I don't own a Twister, game" she replied. "And I don't remember how to play poker."

"I think Sam still has a Twister game-I could go get it if you really want to play," Patrick joked.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:21 pm
"Strip Rummy then? Strip trumps? Strip snap?" Drake suggested, counting them off on his fingers. "Strip chess? strip battleships?" He grinned "spin the bottle?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games