Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icemew Strife

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:02 am
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Blaze Starwind
~Snickers~

"In 12 days it is my birthday. Woohoo! If I'm really lucky, I'll get to go to Ozzfest on the 3rd. Not too likely though."

~Stands up and starts to walk off~

"I think I'll get on furc for the first time in a few months. Be good Vashy....Or you know what will happen to you."

~Grins as he exits~

Don't worry I have plenty of mace.
xp Yes, and I shall help you! *dumps out 20 cans of mace* Here, you need them more than me... I guess I'll have to get used to being cornerd. 3nodding sweatdrop

*kicks case back* don't worry I have a stockpile of assorted weapons hidden under and inside my couch, don worry.
sweatdrop Good, because being cornered by horney boys sucks. ((even OOC it happens to me, and I am "too young" to carry mace gonk ))

It's illegal to sell it here in canada, but they still do, but it's used to repel animals and that, same stuff, sold and packaged differently, he he he I love Canada.
DAMN YOU! At least your cousion isn't Chester Bennington and you look like Amy Lee from Evanescence! gonk And I wonder why guys hit on me and corner me and - *stops* crying  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:05 am
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Blaze Starwind
~Snickers~
"In 12 days it is my birthday. Woohoo! If I'm really lucky, I'll get to go to Ozzfest on the 3rd. Not too likely though."
"I think I'll get on furc for the first time in a few months. Be good Vashy....Or you know what will happen to you."
~Grins as he exits~

xp Yes, and I shall help you! *dumps out 20 cans of mace* Here, you need them more than me... I guess I'll have to get used to being cornerd. 3nodding sweatdrop

*kicks case back* don't worry I have a stockpile of assorted weapons hidden under and inside my couch, don worry.
sweatdrop Good, because being cornered by horney boys sucks. ((even OOC it happens to me, and I am "too young" to carry mace gonk ))

It's illegal to sell it here in canada, but they still do, but it's used to repel animals and that, same stuff, sold and packaged differently, he he he I love Canada.

I was in Canada for a while. It's not as wounderful as a lot of people make it out to be. Then again I've never had any problems there or in the US.  

Fiice

Gambino Gawker

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Icemew Strife

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:07 am
Fiice
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Blaze Starwind
~Snickers~
~Grins as he exits~

I was in Canada for a while. It's not as wounderful as a lot of people make it out to be. Then again I've never had any problems there or in the US.
Ugh, I live in California! I can't do anything in public without someone whistling! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:09 am
Fiice
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Blaze Starwind
~Snickers~
~Grins as he exits~

if u went to central Canada then I don't blame you. British Columbia is nice, forests, hills, ski resorts, 19 legal drinking age...  

Vashyyk

Icemew Strife

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:12 am
Vashyyk
Fiice
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Blaze Starwind
~Snickers~
~Grins as he exits~

if u went to central Canada then I don't blame you. British Columbia is nice, forests, hills, ski resorts, 19 legal drinking age...
19??!! *tries to convince mom to move to Canada after I am done with middle school*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:12 am
Icemew Strife
Fiice
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Blaze Starwind
~Snickers~
~Grins as he exits~

Ugh, I live in California! I can't do anything in public without someone whistling! gonk

that must suck, my response, don't go outside razz I'm quite content being seperated from the real world razz  

Vashyyk

Icemew Strife

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:13 am
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Fiice
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Blaze Starwind
~Snickers~
~Grins as he exits~

that must suck, my response, don't go outside razz I'm quite content being seperated from the real world razz
I have to, my boyfriend makes me, and me makes me sing IN PUBLIC! gonk But I think it's just the town I live in...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:26 am
Icemew Strife
I have to, my boyfriend makes me, and me makes me sing IN PUBLIC! gonk But I think it's just the town I live in...

lol  

Vashyyk

Icemew Strife

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:31 am
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife

lol
*can't wait till I move to LA*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:35 am
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife

lol

LA? *shudders* I couldn't stand living in a city like that, I prefer nice quiet towns/small cities with decent internet connections, with plenty of hills and forests. oh like were I am now!  

Vashyyk

Icemew Strife

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:38 am
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife

lol

LA? *shudders* I couldn't stand living in a city like that, I prefer nice quiet towns/small cities with decent internet connections, with plenty of hills and forests. oh like were I am now!
xp where i live now is by an orchird and a cornfield, and... oh i said LA? I meant Ventura... sweatdrop its really dead as my friend drake says... oh well, i will get to go to highschool with him... hopefully.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:44 am
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife

lol

xp where i live now is by an orchird and a cornfield, and... oh i said LA? I meant Ventura... sweatdrop its really dead as my friend drake says... oh well, i will get to go to highschool with him... hopefully.

heh, gl. I've got someone, got to school with her, it's complicated though, long story. I'm just waiting for her to get back from band/cadet camp soon.  

Vashyyk

Icemew Strife

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:46 am
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife

lol

heh, gl. I've got someone, got to school with her, it's complicated though, long story. I'm just waiting for her to get back from band/cadet camp soon.
xp band camp... Im quitting band in high school. *is extremely happy, because band teachers suck*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:50 am
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife

lol

xp band camp... Im quitting band in high school. *is extremely happy, because band teachers suck*

tell me about it, you should see the one in our school, spastic... followed her to band one day for no reason at all. I'm so glad I took german instead of band as an elective for first year high school.  

Vashyyk

Icemew Strife

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:51 am
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife

lol

tell me about it, you should see the one in our school, spastic... followed her to band one day for no reason at all. I'm so glad I took german instead of band as an elective for first year high school.
gonk our teacher's nickname is "Chester the Molester" because he plays with his zipper in class and.... other dirty stuff. xp eek whee  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games