Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:28 am
((Uh... should we... skip?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:20 pm
((yup.))  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:12 am
((Ok.))

~timeskip~

Oblen, with closed eyes, brings his arms around Mira and keeps her close. He then breaths in threw his nose to let out a sigh. "... Ah... needed that..." He says with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:56 pm
Mira rolled her eyes and curled up against Oblen.Closing her eyes she yawned slightly "Feel better?"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:08 pm
Oblen nods, resting his chin a bit over Mira's head after. "Yes... and all... warm and... good... and such..." He says with a small shrug before yawning as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:42 pm
Mira smiled slightly and sighed slightly "I love you..."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:25 pm
Oblen chuckles lightly to himself before nodding slightly. ”… I love you too.” He says with a smile before laying his head back to rest it on the pillow. ”… and I don’t know what I’d be doing now without you…” He says with a shrug of his shoulders.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:03 am
Mira smiled slightly and rolled her eyes "You'd probably still be in that alley sitting in the dark..." She yawned again and closed her eyes.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:51 am
Oblen shrugs his shoulders slightly. ”… Eh… I felt pretty depressed… I don’t know… I might have… tired to… end it.”  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:19 am
Mira sat up slightly and looked at him "You wouldn't dare."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:21 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders. "... I'm sure that may have been the end result..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:31 pm
Mira frowned slightly "Still...You shouldn't think of things like that,"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:01 pm
Oblen scratches the back of his neck. "... I know I shouldn't... but... that's... yeah... that may have been what I of been reduced to... I mean... look at where I lived for life times... a dark gloomy dirty broken down and uncared for shack... with nobody to talk to... everyone either avoiding me, hating me, or not knowing of my existance... and... every so often... a few men with loose clothing try to break in and search the place... so I scare em off... I did the same thing for years... something's bound to have happened suddenly that involves my death with that sort of setting..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:31 pm
Mira cringed slightly "Please stop talking about you trying to commit suicide..." She curled into a small ball beside him with her back to him.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:58 pm
Oblen glances over to Mira to see she has her back turned to him. He sighs before placing a hand on her side. ”I’m sorry… ok, fine… I promise I won’t ever bring it up ever again, ok?...”  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games