Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria chewed on her lower lip as Theo began to vent Although he said he was fine now, his vent seemed to show the exact opposite. The girl figured she should drop the subject. At least until she had reason to bring it up again. Once again, silence fell upon the two, then Theo continued their conversation by flipping it around. Me? Alexandria narrowed her eyes onto her empty plate for a moment, then looked back up at the boy. "Well, what d'ya wanna know?" she asked. His question was so vague. Hopefully, he wouldn't want to know her life story just because he explained his own. There was nothing horrible in it like any family members leaving her at an orphanage, but seriously? Talking about everything that happened to her was so time consuming and involved too much effort, really.

RedEagleEye007

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:20 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}Mood: Happy

"Well, I don't expect you too go into as much detail as I did. I honestly just want to a little about you. Like what do you like to do? Something along those lines," he said to her. He kept his eyes on the plate in front of him. Despite his openness to her, deep down he was nervous about talking to her in general. But his confidence really helped out at the same time. He never was good at talking to girls. He always felt as if he was saying too much or too less. In this case too much.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria smirked in thought. "Well, I horseback ride," she said, knowing that even muggleborns would know what that was. Horseback riding had to be one of the most muggle type things she loved to do. She couldn't help it. She loved horses, she loved competition, and she had gotten quite good at it as well. Whenever she rode her horse, whether it was just a casual stroll or a fierce run, her mind wandered and she always came back in a good mood.

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:16 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}Mood: TBA

"That actually is a lot of fun. I've rode on horseback a few times in my life. My adopted parents cousins have a small farm on the countryside. I go there during the summer sometimes too. But your hobbies seem to be much cooler than mine," he said to her, smiling a bit, but avoiding some eye contact as well. He held back himself from remembering the time he fell off one of those horses and almost broke his leg in two.

"What do you enjoy most about horseback riding?" he asked her, shaking off the memories as if they were never there. He was very good at that.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:06 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

David nodded. It sure did seem that way. “I happy for her too hopefully she has a great year.” He said thinking about how get first year was and then it went spiraling down. He didn’t want Leonette to go through that like him or even Remy. Listening to Remy’s words David searched for the hidden meaning behind them. He had a feeling he understood. “I think I get what you’re saying.” He told her.

With: Gryffindors... Remy

Wearing: School Robes

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:17 pm
User Image

User Image
Never win first φɬɐȼȩ
I don't support the τэӑϻ
I can't take ɖɩяɇҁҭῑσὴ
and my socks are ȵεѵȅɍ clean

Everyday I fight a war against the mirror
I can't take the person starin' back at me
I'm a
Ӈӑʑᾀȓδ Ϯɸ Ӎɣϛҽɭʄ

Remy nodded lightly, hoping the girl did have a truly lovely first year. "I'm sure it will be nice. Then again, I thought last year's first years would have it easy, and half of them ended up snoozing. Perhaps this year won't have too much drama." She sighed, then rubbed her temple lightly. It had already been a long day, and with her being both tired and hungry, it didn't seem to be improving much. She looked at David, who said he thought he understood her words. "It's not so much a need to understand, but a need to learn, you know? Just because you think you've made the best decision ever doesn't mean it to be true. Looking back now, there are several times I just wish I could go back and change things, but that wouldn't be right. Your decisions make you... you... ya know?" Even she had confused herself a bit, but she had done her best to explain. It really wasn't in her mind to try to be all deep and poetic, but for some reason she just was. Perhaps it was the whiplash of all her emotions.

murruelecreuset

Don't let me get me
I'm my own
ϣѳɹʂț еȵɘϻӱ
Đόɳ'τ ʍαɴπӓ ϐѯ
my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else
Teachers ʛяɑɗəȡ me
My parents ҕᾅҭӭɖ me
I was always in a ϝῗɠђҭ
cuz I can't do ήӫȶӈȉᾐ' right

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:12 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria let out a small chuckle. "You only know one of my hobbies," she stated, feeling rather amused. How could Theo think that her hobbies were cooler than his when she had only told him one- and it was actually the coolest one in her opinion? For all the two students knew, Theo did a lot of awesome things whereas Alex only did one. When he presented her with his next question, the girl leaned on the table and smirked, thinking. What do I like best? She thought for a moment. It could have been that her step sister was never able to bother her while she was horseback riding. Or the fact that she felt so much trust with her horse? No, the best thing about it was, "Freedom. I just get to do what I want, and no one in my family can tell me how to do it better."

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:05 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}Mood: Happy

He smiled at her, knowing she was skeptic about the idea, but he wasn't worried about it. He started to make a little bit more eye contact as the conversation went. He really didn't know why, but it just happened like that. That's when Alex had said her answer. Freedom...freedom...what an interesting concept that was.

"I had a time like that the last time I horseback rode. Except my freedom was more from the saddle. You know...eh...kind of fell off," he said, laughing at himself, shaking his head a bit. He remembered it and it certainly wasn't a very good memory, but laughing about it was definitely a way to get over that.

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:01 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {happy}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

A large smile donned Inari's face instead of the usual serious look she held during feast. She'd had a good break and was well on her way to finding a new man. Her spirits were definitely high and she was quite excited to start a new school year. She waked in and took a seat smiling and crossing her legs letting her foot swing side to side while she waited for sorting to finish.

Once the last first year was seated she rose and made her way up the the podium. The magical owl spread it's wings and the room hushed as she began to speak.
"Welcome everyone! We are so happy to have you here new students, and returning as well. We are going to have a wonderful year at Hogwarts thanks to the many great professors here will to give you their knowledge. As per usual I ask all of you to please stay out of the forest, it has yet to work out well for any wandering students. Otherwise you should know the rules if you've done the proper reading."She said giving the hall a scan. She raised her hands with a clap.

"With out further adieu let us eat!" and then food appeared on all of the tables. Inari smiled out at the students and then left the stand to return to her large chair. It was short and sweet but she knew the kids just wanted to why not feed them.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:40 pm
When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
So she ran away in her sleep
Dreamed of para- para- paradise
Every time she closed her eyes

User Image
User Image

WearingWhere: Great Hall~Gryffindor TableWith: EveryoneThinking: YAY!!!!OOC

·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Tanya smiled and nodded at Cait's almost wise answer, it was pretty brilliant, but then again she was biased since she had wanted this particular house since her mother told her about it. She grinned happily over at her new friend as she sat down at the table with her. "Congrats! Now we'll be sharing a room together for the next seven years." she teased with a laugh. She kept herself occupied looking around the hall, keeping an eye on the sorting to see anyone else she recognized, and for some odd reason having another eye stray towards the table of blue and bronze for a particular brown haired boy. But soon her attention was brought to the front when the Headmistress stood and welcomed them all with a short speech before food suddenly appeared before them all on the golden platters. "Woow..." Tanya murmured to herself before she dug into the food with the rest of them grabbing a role and spoon of pasta feeling nostalgic for her Mum's cooking.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Life goes on
It gets so heavy
The wheel breaks the butterfly
Every tear, a waterfall
In the night, the stormy night
She closed her eyes
In the night, the stormy night
Away she'd fly.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:56 pm
User Image

If the year could be more relaxed David would be happy with that. The less he had to deal with the better. Then again going a day without drama at Hogwarts didn’t add up for him. “Could be only be so lucky.” He said hopping that the year would end up like some nightmare. David knew that Remy would change probably quite a bit. Of course she would change a lot more then he knew about. “Yeah I know what you’re saying.” He nodded.

Just as David spoke the headmistress began to speak. Once her usually short speech was done food showed up and he couldn’t have been happier. “Yeah let’s eat.” He said with a smile taking food and putting it on his plate. David was dug in right away once his stomach was satisfied then he had the rest of the night till classes the following morning.

With: Gryffindors... Remy

Wearing: School Robes

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria leaned back in her chair instead of on the table after presenting Theo with an answer to his question. She listened as he spoke, not expecting him to turn it into a joke at all. A half scoff, half chuckle came out of her mouth. "I definitely meant something a little different," she said with a grin, then looked up at the headmistress when her voice bellowed through the entire room. When the woman mentioned reading about the rules, Alexandria couldn't help but roll her eyes. Of course, she hadn't read over them. Her mother tried to make her read them, but all she did was skim over them and remember three: first years were not allowed to have their own broom, what pets first years could bring, and how if a student were to fail their flying class, they wouldn't be able to play for their quidditch team. Dark eyes widened when the girl saw all of the food appear right in front of her eyes by magic. I love this place already! she thought as she dug into the meal, but it was probably just the hunger getting to her.

RedEagleEye007

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

StudiousDemoness

Intellectual Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:12 pm
User Image

Catharine had known what it was like to ignored. She had been ignored in Primary school for the most part, only useful as a point of scorn by teachers and twisted pleasure by students. Now she knew that Gryffindor was going to much the same. Yet she wasn't going to let it eat her up. She gave a weak, My name is Catharine and nice to meet you, to a rather pleasant girl, but she was then quickly pushed back into the background of chatter.

She was find though, despite what the deputy Headmaster had said these people weren't going to be her family for the next 7 years. They clearly didn't want her and she wasn't going to force them. She waited silently, then as the food appeared she gathered what wouldn't soak through the napkins she gathered and then wrapped it up. She eat the stuff she wanted. Then silently left. She might have been ignored on the Gryffindor table, but that didn't mean she ignored the drama going on elsewhere. She had seen Kas run off and watched David's sudden sickness. Clearly something had happened.

David hated conflict she knew that and had gotten a headache from her own little temper show. Which through process of elimination she knew that Kas, David and possible a few others had gotten into a row. This had been confirmed with David's sudden illness, the disappearance of Kas being followed by Piera, and then the arrival (and departure) of a Professor. Now that she had food, she hoped to find Kas and possible Piera. Both were missing dinner and she had a feeling that they wouldn't be back before it was done. Thus she walked out with a purposeful stride because even if she didn't find them. She preferred the notion of trying to help the friends she did have to making friends with those who didn't want her.

[{o.o.C }]

mc2
Greycast

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:29 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}Mood: Hungry exclaim

Theo laughed a bit when she commented on it. That's really all he could do for now was laugh, because he didn't know what to say next. He really was not good at conversation, but he wished he was a lot better at it. What could he say next? 'Maybe she'll ask me something.' he thought to himself, knowing it was definitely an impossibility, speaking that she was now eating as much as she can. He really did dive into the food himself, starting to eat.

"Wow...this food is delicious. I don't think I've ever had anything better," he said aloud. It really was directed to anyone, but he did look at Alex as he was saying; so maybe she would think it was directed towards her. He already loved this place better than home, despite missing his parents a bit. He didn't miss them too much, but he missed having dinner with them mainly. But it really was okay, because the food at Hogwarts are definitely more worth it.

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:54 am
User Image

"I'm alright with it if you are." Leonette said laughing with her. It was great being part of a house especially the lions. She'd be ferocious that was for sure. Turning her attention to the Head Mistress she understood the rules and she wasn't going to break them. Not on her life was she going to lose her house points. As the food appeared Leonette was amazed. "This is amazing..." she said smiling brightly.

Looking over at Catharine Leonette wondered where she was off too. Deep down she knew that they should stay put but it didn't seem like Catharine felt the same way. 'I wonder what's gotten into her...' she thought. Shaking it aside she figured she'd hang with her later on. For now food was all that mattered.

With: Other Gryffindors...

Wearing: School Outfit

User Image
Gwen the Finch

StudiousDemoness
Yukina101

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games