Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:33 pm
User Image

User Image
"Without your mask,
You can't find yourself.
What you confuse,
for glory's fire.
Is fire from the tongues of liars."

Claire waited until Josh had replied, so he had never gotten mail before? ...Besides the Hogwarts letter? Wow...his home life must have been really strict, "...Hm. I-I guess I could give you them next time." She replied back, thinking of what pictures to take. Just of Diagon Alley? Or...more of the outside world?

That would be really simple actually, she'd have to steal her dad's camera, but it's not like she cared at all.

...Not that Claire cared about Josh either, she just felt...pity for him. Maybe. That's all it was, pity and nothing else, "Anything in particular you want taken?"

My feelings? I'm confused at my feelings you know?
Precious thought of mine, "...The crap?"
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a first year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:37 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious in The Great Hallspace
CURRENTLY // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Housematesspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calmspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Going home... and next year is our last...' spacespac

∳ ∳ ∳ For my entire life I never knew what love was like,
But now I've felt it's touch, and it's far too much for me to hold inside.
∳ ∳ ∳
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Damien smiled as he sat at the Slytherin table, a small, quiet smile, as he watched Adalaide over at the Hufflepuff table. The blonde was clearly ecstatic that her house was winning the Cups this year. He shook his head a bit, his eyes wandering, not really looking at anything in particular, just watching everyone. He had no real reason; maybe that was why. He had nothing else to do, really. It felt like it had been a long year. Of course, it had been rather eventful. A body found in the dungeons, that bloody painting, the Horrorfest, and his mother's death... honestly, he was ready to be home. To sit around and take a break and just be lazy and rest up. To have nothing stressful happening. Although, he was sure his father was going to be all over him with questions... seventh year, it was going to be his last year of school, and then he'd be done. Graduated, and moving on with his life. Father would want to know what his plans were; not just with his career. Actually, Damien was pretty sure that'd be one of the least of his concerns. They'd already had that discussion, when father had seen his OWL score in Law. He knew what he was planning on doing... no, Wesley would want to know what Damien was planning on doing about him and Marina. Purebloods married young. Wesley would expect them to marry not too long after graduating... but Damien didn't even know how to approach that subject with her. Their marriage wasn't arranged, they hadn't talked about it, hell, he didn't even know if she wanted to marry him... although he liked to think she did, because otherwise she might not be planning on staying with him, which was an upsetting thought. He sighed, ruffling his hair. This summer wasn't going to be nearly as relaxing as he'd hoped, was it? Drat.

∳ ∳ ∳ Feels like I'm on top of the universe, on a shooting star
                                                          Well, life feels so wonderful and every thing is by far so spectacular.
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:42 pm
User Image

User Image  

t h r e e m a y k e e p a s e c r e t i f t w o o f t h e m a r e d e a d

ΦΦΦΦΦмαry hαd α lıttlε lαмb, hıs εyεs αs blαck αs coαls...  

He was dead. He was dead. She had done it. She cheered gleefully in her head, but on the outside she played the perfect depressed girlfriend. Her boyfriend had been brutally murdered in the dungeons after all. No one could know. No one would ever know. The truth was hidden under her perfect facade. A few tears trickled down her perfect cheeks. Her dear little toy.... dead. By her hands... so perfect. She sniffled and made it seem like she was holding back choked sobs. She was sure her play thing would be mentioned in the end of year speech. How could it not? A dead body in the dungeons of a poor little student? She kept the smirk off her face and only let Ryn see it internally.

Inside her head, he danced gleefully, dragging her distraught mother around in rapid, stomach churning circles. She giggled in her head madly.
                                                        'Mother mother... aren't you happy for us?'

'You killed him! You killed that poor boy!'

'But mother look how happy he is now? Can't you see. I made him happy. I SAVED HIM!' In her head, her golden eyes narrowed with searing fury. She gestured wildly at the boy standing there, watching Ryn dance. He had a simple smile on his face. He was watching her with those adoring loving eyes. He was happy.

On the outside, she kept up the silent tears and grieving look. Her mind, her thoughts, her inner life, was concealed from all prying eyes. She had many years to perfect her facade. They would never know.

'You're happy... right Zander?'

'Of course my love. You are everything to me. You've brought me closer to you. Closer than I ever thought we could be! I shouldn't have said those horrible things I said to you. They weren't true. I was only scared. I didn't know what you were trying to do.... If I'd known... If you'd told me. I wouldn't have been scared. I would have be excited. The surprise was a lovely one though Rui. So lovely. I love you.'

Such a sweet little thing. She loved the apologies. She basked in his regret. His love. Her mother would come to understand... or she'd be locked up again. Ryn would locked her up in the depths of her cobwebbed insanity. No one but Ryn and Rui knew what lurked in the depths of those. They had tied Mother up for so long.... down there... blindfolded, wrapped up, coocooned in the insanity. If she didn't behave... well Ryn would fix that. Just like the damn cat. God Rui hated that cat.

Silently Rui wiped at her teary eyes, playing the depressed girlfriend perfectly. She of course did miss Zander in the flesh, but he was so much nicer in her head. And so much closer. Plus... he could never leave her this way... and if he messed up... well he could be punished. Her insanity gripped her mind in a tight firery hellish grip. But her perfect mask, her facade, her outside world was still that of the sweet, innocent, perfect grades, teacher's favourite girl. She was the image of perfection. Perfectly bred, perfect posture, perfect emotions, perfect face, perfect clothes, perfect grade, perfect manners. There was simply nothing wrong with her... on the outside.

...If wε plαy vεry quıεt, мy lαмb, мαry nεvεr hαs to knowΦΦΦΦΦ

b u t t h e b e s t w a y  t o k e e p a s e c r e t i s t o n e v e r t e l l i n s t e a d

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:14 pm
User ImageUser Image 

ஐ Pureblood ஐ Sixth Year ஐ Single ஐ

So after all this ҭเ๓є you're still so ๒ℓเи∂!ஐ   
                                                        Thought I was ұ๏ยгร You must have gone and ℓøรҭyour ๓เи∂!ஐ   
                                                        I ҭøøк it all there's иøҭђเиﻮ left to ҭคкє!

Michelle walked into the hall and leaned onto the table, resting her palms flat on the wood and looking out over the sea of students. One more year til she was free.... and then what? Oh she knew what she'd do. She'd go to Tay, get his help, and then chase down that man. The one person she would enjoy murdering into the depths of hell. She would find him. She would kill him and she would be okay. The last part was more a hope though....

She hadn't told Ada her plans yet. She hadn't told anyone. She was sure they'd all try and stop her. And it was their right to try. Ada, the Blythe's.... they were her family now. They had a right to want to keep her safe... but it was something she had to do. She had to kill him. She had to be there to make sure he was dead... but she wasn't so sure she could do it alone..

She couldn't ask Ada to go with her though. She couldn't put any of them in that kind of danger. Her only hope was Tay. He'd come with her right? He'd want the sick b*****d dead as much as she did right? If not... well... she could always go to Ronyo... if Ron was even alive... She probably should have checked on that... but that battle... the duel. In the end she'd made her choice hadn't she? She'd chosen Tay. She'd always choose Tay.

Nothing's ςђคиﻮє∂, another day has ﻮøиєஐ  
                                                        Full of ℓเєร, I only told you what you ฬคиҭஐ  
                                                        You've hit the ฬคใใ, and I canҭєℓℓஐ  
                                                        Cause your ﻮเνเиﻮ in to ұøยг weakness иøฬ

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:40 pm
I can see, when you stay low nothing happens
Does it feel right?
Late at night, things I thought I put behind me
Haunt my mind
I just know there's no escape
Once it sets its eyes on you
But I won't run, I have to stare it in the eyes
Stand my ground, I won't give in

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD SLYTHERIN
SIXTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image
Though this might just be the ending: Neutral | Of the life I held so dear: Things went by so fast... | I won't run: Damien | There's no turning back from here: Slytherin Table

Marina was caught a little off guard upon entering the Great Hall and seeing the yellow and black decorations, before realizing that meant Hufflepuff must have won this year. Oh. Things seemed to have gone very fast. She'd had a horrible first night back, then there'd been that poor little boy they found the body of, then the Fall Festival she and Damien had been lucky to make it out alive of, then the news Dahlia was dead, and she could go on. She'd been so tense the entire year, just waiting for another disaster to strike. Even now, while outerly calm, she was wincing a bit inside, because she couldn't really relax and she sure as hell wouldn't be able to relax when she got home. Se wouldn't be completely at ease until she got to the bottom of things, and who knew when that might be. She just hoped she'd figure everything out and deal with it by graduation, because once she got past NEWTS and took that last train ride home... she didn't want any regrets. She took a seat next to her boyfriend, grabbing his hand and squeezing it with a slight smile, brown eyes glancing over the rest of the table. There was that girl... Rory? Her name began with an R, Marina knew that... the boy that'd been found had apparently been her boyfriend, according to pretty much everyone. Tragic. She certainly seemed devastated, practically in tears at the table. The prefect averted her eyes, not wanting to make the girl feel any worse. There was Michelle, obviously lost in thought about something, looking out over the crowded hall. For Ada? The Hufflepuff must be delighted, Marina figured, since her house was finally getting it's turn for the glory. She turned back to Damien and pecked him on the lips quickly, before she got too caught up, because honestly, she knew she was dying for a distraction right now, to get her mind off the grim thoughts echoing through her head.

A hero is one who knows how to hang on just one minute longer

Cara MiaKitty

No more denying, I've got to face it
Won't close my eyes and hide the truth inside
If I don't make it, someone else will
Stand my ground
It's all around, getting stronger
Coming closer, into my world
I can feel that it's time for me to face it
Can I take it?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:19 pm
User Image
User Image

First YearSlytherinHalf-BloodSingleWearing

Josh looked at Claire, then snorted a bit. "Just.... forget it. You clearly don't want to, so just... don't." He looked away, then buried his face in his arms once more. If even this girl didn't want to help, no one would. Maybe he'd just ask Jeordy. It was stupid to think someone would actually be helpful enough to... help. He'd just ask to study a new subject. Maybe that would make it seem less... boring.

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:51 pm
User Image

User Image
"Without your mask,
You can't find yourself.
What you confuse,
for glory's fire.

Claire for the first time in her life, felt utterly confused. It's not like she was the most...acceptable person to do something for others...unless it was for her own benefit. The look Josh gave though made Claire feel sorry for the p***k.

Even if he was a stuck up prat, he obviously didn't have the time to do anything. Claire then mused on a couple of pictures and shrugged, she'd get to them...not that she was doing this for Josh, because she wasn't.
It was just to...patch up a thread she could manipulate. Nothing else.
Nope.

"...I may take them just to spite you." She muttered as she looked away with a frown, not liking these feelings. It was stupid, feelings caused weakness. Like at that festival...or the boat, "Whatever..."

My feelings? I'm annoyed you know?
Precious thought of mine, "...Stupid...Josh."
I'm a Slytherin.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:06 pm
User Image
User Image

---------Can you feel the Magic
--------Can you hear the Love
-----Can you be the one for me?

══════════════════════════════╝

Lukas stood up from the table. It seemed as though the Headmistress was out of the castle this final night of Hogwarts, and he, as Deputy Headmaster was to give the end of term speech, for the first and probably last time. Lukas was stepping down from his teaching post this year, turning his focus to the Hospital Wing, and with the stepping down from teaching he was also dropping his Deputy Headmaster title. It seemed Professor Steele would take up the title next year, causing the Slytherin Alumni to smile. "Well, once again we have reached the end of another year here at Hogwarts." he said to the crowded hall. "And I believe congratulations are in order. To our graduating students; we wish you the best and hope you can succeed in whatever it is you desire. To Hufflepuff House, we present the Quidditch and House cups this year." he began clapping as he smiled down at the table, waving a hand as the decoration turned to the yellow and black. "Now, without any more wasting time, let us enjoy these feast on our last night together for the year." He said and as these words spoke food appeared on all the tables. He took his seat.

╔═══════════════════════════
Will I feel the Magic---------
Will I hear the Love--------
Can I be the one for you?-----

User Image

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:28 pm
User ImageYou steered me into insanity
As I walked through the street
Suddenly I could feel your breath
And the warmth of your gentlest soul

User Image

P U R E B L O O D K E E P E R D A R K D I S C I P L E

Virgil was not in a feasting mood at all. The had lost the both the quidditch and house cup to hufflepuff when they where so close. He looked down the table looking for his white haired sister. Not seeing her he looked down the tables and saw her at the gryffidor table. First she forsakes her family and now her house what other loyalties will she brake. Just as he thought that Virgil saw a note fly over from her and to the ravenclaw table over to her boyfriend... Or at least was her boyfriend after a few moments of reading the note Chance ran out of the grate hall. Virgil felt a pain of sorrow for the boy he too knew betrayal of this nature. He knew it thrice over once with the now vampire girl Gracie who was his friend up until she got herself nearly killed and Virgil let a vampire take her blood and made her live. That was two times he saved her and after she became a vampire she wanted nothing to do with him. The next two times was from his own sister Jaslyn. He had been part of the reason she was hurt that night that changed her beautiful brown hair to a cold dead white. He was worried sick over her never leaving her side and the first thing out of her mouth when she woke up was she hated him and never wanted to see him again. Her words hurt deeper then any spell he knew, he left her just as she wanted and found someone just as hurt as he was, someone who took him in at his darkest hour and helped him. And later on when she told him she forgave him Virgil was all too please to take her in thinking that she would be more then happy to live again as a family. Oh how wrong he was as soon as she came back into his life she left him again. Virgil learned that day that people like Gracie and Jaslyn don't know or care about how there selfish ways hurt people. The only ones he can trust are people who know his pain. He got up and followed after the red headed boy to give him what someone else had given him...

☢OOC: ☢

Though it was just your silhouette
Appeared in the darkest night
Did I look insane?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:55 pm
User Image

User Image  

t h r e e m a y k e e p a s e c r e t i f t w o o f t h e m a r e d e a d

ΦΦΦΦΦмαry hαd α lıttlε lαмb, hıs εyεs αs blαck αs coαls...  

Rui raised watery eyes as she heard silence fall upon the Hall and turned golden orbs on the Deputy Headmaster. She waited, anticipating his speech. Zander would be mentioned and she could play her part. She could be the grieving girlfriend of the poor boy who'd been murdered in the basement. She would never be suspected of the murder. She would never be blamed. Shock registered faintly in dull gold as nothing was mentioned of her toy. Nothing! Apparently he didn't even deserve mentioning according to the Deputy Headmaster. How dare he?

Pale fingers slammed down onto the wooden table and the young girl pounced to her feet. She found her footing at last, standing on the wooden bench where everyone else sat. She spun, facing towards the staff table and glared. Tears spilled from her eyes in a perfect facade. Her mask, it seemed, had become so welded with her true self that even in her actual anger she kept up her ploy. Her small hands were balled into fists and inside she raged and seethed.

Inside she stormed around, throwing objects and slamming her fists into imaginary walls of her own head.
                                                        'Roo! Calm Down!'

'I will not calm down! I will not calm! I will not! I refuse! HOw dare he? How dare he! How! Dare! He! I killed him! I killed the little brat and I don't even get mention? He doesn't get mention? He is dead! A student died in the halls of this school and he doesn't get any kind of mention? How! Dare! He!'

'Do what you do best Roo....'

'Let them know how angry you are my Daughter.'

'Make them pay for not mentioning me. Make them pay. Show them your anger, let them know how hurt you are! I deserve more than this my love. I do. '

Rui smirked in her head, she nodded towards those around her. Her brother, and mother, and plaything. They were all right. If Professor Brighton wasn't going to mention Zander, she would make his name heard.

Gold eyes turned fiercly on her table. Tears still slid down her cheeks. Such a perfect disguise.
                                                        "Another year at Hogwarts? I think he should be saying another year of blood shed! Professor Brighton lies. Professor Brighton refuses to mention the truth. But I know it. My boyfriend. My love. My dearest Zander is dead! He was murdered right here in the halls of Hogwarts and the Deputy Headmaster pays him no honor by ignoring his death." Her sentence choked off as sobs overwhelmed her and she dropped to her seat again. Her face fell into her hands and loud sobs choked out between her fingers. Overcome with emotion, it took her a few moments to regain her composure long enough to speak again.

Pale fingers grasped at her hair and her face dropped to the table and she fell into more sobs. Inside all were silent. They all stared at her, waiting for something. She had shocked her own head into silence. That was a new thing.

Golden eyes seared into her brother, mother, and toy. She dared any of them to question her solidity. She knew what they were thinking.

'You actually care... you haven't yet lost everything you once were my beautiful daughter!' The dead woman ran forward, reaching loving arms towards Rui. A hiss slithered from the insane girl's throat though and she slammed her fist into the dead woman's stomach.

'Lock her away Ryn. She is just as fool as everyone else to believe that act!'

'Of course Sister. I knew it was an act. You are still my dear Roo. My beloved little thing who is nothing like the sweet thing they all see. ' Her brother grabbed her mother, dragging the woman kicking and screaming into the deep recesses of Rui's mind. The shouts were only muffled once Ryn had securely tied her up in the webs of darkness that wove themselves deep in her insanity. Gold eyes turned to Zander.

'Bask in my mind. Bask in the darkness. Thrive off the insanity... or fall like her. '

All the while, Rui stayed the perfect sobbing, distraught, grief stricken girlfriend on the outside. No one would know the better. She was too good at this. It was her life.

...If wε plαy vεry quıεt, мy lαмb, мαry nεvεr hαs to knowΦΦΦΦΦ

b u t t h e b e s t w a y  t o k e e p a s e c r e t i s t o n e v e r t e l l i n s t e a d

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:41 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious in The Great Hallspace
CURRENTLY // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Housematesspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calmspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Going home... and next year is our last...' spacespac

∳ ∳ ∳ For my entire life I never knew what love was like,
But now I've felt it's touch, and it's far too much for me to hold inside.
∳ ∳ ∳

When Marina joined him, he returned her quick kiss, fighting the urge to try for something a bit less chaste. Prefect, prefect, prefect. Had to set a good example. No snogging in front of the younger students. Honestly, he didn't even want to attempt any of their usual banter; the situation reminded him too much of the last time they'd spoken of such personal matters at this table. A kiss that had gotten too playful, with no witnesses... or so he'd thought. But Marina's words repeated at him on the first day of the year had unnerved him. He sighed ever so slightly, at least pressing a kiss to her cheek before the professor started his speech. It was all very typical. Congratulations to the seventh years, and to Hufflepuff. Blah blah blah... no mention of the terrible events of the term... good. People didn't need reminding of the awful things... and they were in the past, after all. Better to move on. He ignored how hypocritical that was of him, with his mind so focused on the painting. He told himself it was because the person was still at large, could still her hurt, but really, it was because he felt like they'd been violated. Private moments, meant only for them, broadcast... and spied on before that.

Apparently, someone wasn't taking the speech too well. A young girl, a third year who'd looked positively distraught all night, suddenly began shouting, screaming about how the professor was a liar and that her boyfriend had been murdered in the school. He bit back a sigh. Typical dramatics in the face of tragedy. He couldn't really blame her, but he still felt someone should say something. Damien stood and approached the girl, sitting next to her. What was her name, again? He should remember this. He needed to know this right now... R... it definitely started with an R... And it was an odd name, not one he'd heard before... Rui, that was it. He gently placed a hand on her shoulder.
                                                          "Rui, it's tragic, what happened to Zander. And he deserves to be remembered. But now is not the time. The closing feast is supposed to be about saying goodbye and recognizing the accomplishments of the year. It doesn't do to dwell on the sorrows of the past, to bring them up and thrust them into the light. All it does is make them hurt more. You can remember him, and his family can, and the rest of the school, but... there's no need to bring it up tonight. No need to remind everyone of the tragedies of this year. Zander wasn't the only death. Other people died, too. But we don't talk about it tonight because it hurts, and we need to have a night to think about the good and not the bad." He sighed, knowing that she'd likely lash out at him. Especially after the next bit. "As for your '******** Professor Brighton and ******** Hogwarts'... it's unbecoming of you to behave like that. And inappropriate. It's not about lacking the courage to pay respects... it's about knowing that no amount of talking about it and crying over it will bring him back. As for keeping him safe... we all try to keep everyone safe. Sometimes... it doesn't work. Sometimes horrible things happen. That doesn't give anyone the right to disrespect anyone else. It's unacceptable behavior, from anyone. I don't know if Professor Brighton heard you, but you owe him an apology. And the rest of Slytherin House, for insulting them without even knowing how they felt. No one wanted him to die. No one is happy he's gone. And it's not disrespecting his memory to be happy and move on. It hurts, but you have to keep living. You can't let your life become about his death."

Damien sighed. "If this weren't the end of term, I'd be taking House Points from you for your behavior. As it is, take my advice; your anger isn't helping anything. It's only hurting you. And other people when you insult them like that. Cry if you must, be angry if you must, but don't take your anger and sadness out on other people." With that, the Slytherin prefect stood again, and walked back to his original seat, moving closer to Marina than he had been before, annoyed. He was sure she'd likely follow him, yell at him instead of the whole table. Maybe try to hit him, if she was the sort. The chances that she'd listen to him were slim. But, he was a prefect, after all. It was supposed to be his job to keep the younger students in check... he could only try to fulfill that duty as best he could. He couldn't control whether or not the younger students listened.

∳ ∳ ∳ Feels like I'm on top of the universe, on a shooting star
                                                          Well, life feels so wonderful and every thing is by far so spectacular.
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

XxXDevil-chan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Darius was rather bored he wanted to sit with his girlfriend but then there seemed to be a disturbance after the head of house's speech. He turned up to see one of the students Rui he thought and another Prefect. He got up to see if he could help and heard Damien giving a lecture to the grieving girl. "Damien I'm sure you mean well but your sounding like a prefect and its not helping." He looked at the girl and gave her a warm but somewhat sad smile. "Hey, why don't we ditch the feast and you can tell me what's wrong or yell or hell hit me if you want. whatever you need to feel better." He said knowing what its like to lash out when he needed to.

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:29 am
User Image
User Image

Josh continued his span of ignoring Claire, even after she said she'd take pictures regardless. He didn't want her help, nor her pity. She could just... just go away, for all he cared. When the Deputy Headmaster guy announced the feast and cups, the table filled with food and the banners went from nice and dark to blinding neon yellow. Damn those Hufflepuffs and their stupid color choices. He picked up a piece of bread and went to take a bite, when a crazy lady stood and started screaming. Josh was a bit freaked, enough so to drop his bread onto his plate and stare at the girl. A kid.... died? That was... interesting. He blinked, then glanced at Claire, as if to ask what the heck had just happened.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:48 am
User Image

User Image
"Without your mask,
You can't find yourself.
What you confuse,
for glory's fire.

Claire watched as the colors for the banners changed to the signature Hufflepuff colors, this was just the annoying icing on the cake. Josh was being a prat and ignoring her, again, so she did the same. She watched as the food appeared and sighed as she went to grab a bowl of soup, that seemed good right now.

That was when Claire heard someone screaming and sobbing behind her and she just watched stone faced as the girl ranted, so the rumor someone had died was true then? The blonde just rolled her eyes and went back to her soup. Noticing Josh look at her...probably for information she mouthed 'The rumor of murder was true then.'

My feelings? I'm annoyed you know?
Precious thought of mine, "Hogwarts is insane. Really."
I'm a Slytherin.

Miss GryffindorK

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:57 am
User Image
User Image

Josh kept looking at Claire, hoping for more information. Finally, the girl noticed and responded.... by mouthing words. The future of now here wants shoes, when?" He blinked rapidly, a look of total confusion on his face. What did futuristic shoes arriving have to do anything with apparent murder of a student? What the heck was wrong with her? Did she have a screw loose or something? With a slight shake of his head, he lifted his bread and began to munch it, concerned a bit with the girl's sanity.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games