Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zombie Apocalypse Diaries

Back to Guilds

The chronicle of humans surviving all odds in a world ruled by the undead. 

Tags: Zombie, Diaries, Survival, Role Play, Apocalypse 

Reply Zombie Apocalypse Diaries
Reunited!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Connor Lovelace
Crew

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:38 pm
Connor Martin

User Image

~A rose by any other name~

Smiling as Sky climbed into the Humvee next to him. Connor reached over and slipped his hand over hers, nodding as he did. He turned his head to ALyss, and said, "We're going to get him back Alyss.... I'm not going to let him get away from me again." Connor promised, he turned his head back to the windshield as he watch James, Gwen and the others climb into the pickup across from them. "Chris.... thank you for coming with me.... but you didn't have to..." he said to Chris and his brother. "Let's get moving!!" he shouted as he threw the Humvee in gear and backed it onto the road. He flipped the vehicle around as it slid on the icy road, and powered towards Washington and his younger brother. "It's my turn to come to you Murphy..... like we said I would when we were kids...." Connor whispered, a small smile on his lips.

As he drove, a scene from when he and Murphy were younger played in his head. "Connor, promise me no matter what, that we'll always find eachother again, should we ever get seperated." the younger Murphy said to Connor, extending his pinky towards a smaller and scrawnier Connor. Connor smiled and wrapped his pinky around his brothers. "I promise Murpy, we all know that you'll come looking first. Then I'll come looking for you Murphy." Connor promised. The scene focused on their pinky fingers. That was the last day of their training, then they got their tattoo's and began their life as assassins. The scene faded and Connor smiled as he looked at his pinky finger, a small tear rolling down his cheek as he powered the umvee towards his brother.

~Is still not me~

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:16 pm
"Thank you Connor." Alyss said quietly. She looked out the window and watched everything go by. Then she looked down at her ring. "I will find you Murphy.... even if its the last thing I do..." She thought to herself.  

9Kawaii-Neko4
Crew

Rydunkulous
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:11 am
-Sky-

User Image

Sky turned her hand over and weaved her fingers in between his. She watched his face expressions and wiped his tear off of his cheek gently with her fingers. "Don't worry." She said softly trying to reassure him, "We will get him back.. I trust that everyone will do all they can to help." She said adding a comforting smile.

//OOC://

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:54 pm
((Start in Search for Murphy))  

Connor Lovelace
Crew

Romantic Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Zombie Apocalypse Diaries

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110