Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:22 pm
And we both go down together...we'd stay there forever...just try to get up
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sergio Mourinho Di Maria

UnsortedPurebloodEleven

I always sing you sad songs...and you can sing along...and you can see your melody is calling out your wrongs.

Sergio listened as she almost guess exactly what it was. She was almost correct, but not fully. It wasn't just a wizard mafia family, it was an Italian mafia family, one of the heads to be exact. Sergio only knew loosely of what his father had done for a living, and that's information coming from his own brother Giacomo. His father has not once told him anything. His expression however did not change when the little girl had mentioned the word mafia. He put on his poker face, knowing that he succeeded all the time at it. Lying was one of his best attributes unfortunately.

"Are you kidding? My father's a banker. He's just good at what he does. He worked for the Royal Family for quite some time actually," he said, keeping his usual attitude, chuckling to himself. "My father couldn't even hurt a fly," he said, lying completely. He was surprised his nose didn't grow at that point.

"Oh wait, I'm sorry my memory eludes me today. My brother was born in London, I was born in Manchester. I'm sorry, I'm not too sure how I can forget that," he said, shaking his head and laughing against at himself

I never told you everything. Your losing hope and fading dreams and every single memory along the way

And I'm sorry, this wasn't easy...I ask you believe me...and never let go

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:43 pm
Silver Eagle III

La Lady Raven

Veronica Kiss
[UNSORTED]
House: Unsorted
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 11
Year at Hogwarts: 1st year

Bankers for the royal family? Seriously? Talk about connections.

User Image
"Ah, bankers," Ronna chuckled at herself. "Sorry, now, I feel like an idiot. Bankers make way more sense. My imagination must have been running wild. But, seriously your father was a banker for the royal family, though? That's impressive. And you say you're more boring than me. That's a good joke."

He must have been out of touch with England and his birthplace not to remember it, though, she decided and said lightly not waiting for his answer to her question about him taking up banking, "Anyways, Manchester is still way bigger and more exciting than Hawkinge. Hawkinge is only a parish. It only has about five thousand residents. Actually, I think I was born in Dover technically, so I guess we both are wrong about our birthplace."

She glanced out at the other boats and noticed Yesenia and was really regretting not waiting up for the other girl. Though another blonde seemed to take up her company now. Hopefully that conversation was going better than the mess she seemed to get herself into. As she watched the other boats and waited for the gameskeeper to start the rest of the journey she asked Sergio, "So, do you plan on taking up banking too?"

In Company of: Hayden Hellington and Dmitri Kamenev and Sergio Di Maria
[Wearing:plain black school robes]

{ }

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:08 pm
User Image
User Image
Running the kitten's soft fur through her fingers, Hayden considered Sergio's answers, repeating each of them herself in order to test them out with her own voice. "Azzurrrrra," she said, doing her best to roll the "R"s like he did. "Hm, no...too much work," she muttered to herself, her gaze focused on a point on the floor of the boat. She played with each of the other names he suggested, but just didn't fall in love with any of them like she'd prefer to do if it was a name being given to one of her own possessions.

"I'll have to think on it some more..." she decided, speaking more to herself than any of the others in the boat, and hardly paying attention as Sergio and Ronna began a rather deep discussion on birthplaces and childhoods. However, at a certain point in the conversation, Hayden couldn't help but laugh aloud and throw her two cents in. "Mafia? It's 2022... Do those even still exist?" Completely unaware of how ignorant her statement was, Hayden went right back to her own little world.

Her lips laden with the sweetest, most tempting smile, she turned in her seat so that she was facing the lake, and leaning over the edge of the boat, she reached toward the water's surface. Her eyes struggling to see into the depths of darkness, a small, sudden motion just beneath the surface caused her heart to stutter and her body to flinch slightly in the opposite direction. Without delay, she snapped her fingers back in toward her body before they could even feel the wetness. Cautiously, Hayden leaned away from the mysterious, black water and pulled her kitten closer to her for comfort.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ӻɨɍȿҭ ϒєȧяȖȵșσɾȶҿȡӍʯɠʛɫεҍѻʀлϩɩɳɡʃҙ
Erica's eyes flew open as she felt the boat shake again and another entered the boat. Her eyes landed on the face of a smiling boy, it seemed just looking at the boy improved her mood, he was so happy. She smiled slightly and suddenly hoped she could become friends with him, maybe if all went well they'd be put in the same house. "Hello Terren, I'm Erica Mitchell" She said smiling again, larger this time. He seemed excited and that made her excited as well. She bit her bottom lip and looked at the boys large green eyes secretly wanting him to talk further. She was slightly surprised as the boat moved, just a bit, and someone else entered it. This time a girl, Erica smiled once again, trying to be friendly. "Hello, I'm Erica" She said softly, becoming shy once again, hoping the girl would be as kind as Terren seemed to be.

{OoC: }

heather030595
Forks Anonymous

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:13 pm

Sergio Mourinho Di Maria

UnsortedPurebloodEleven

I always sing you sad songs...and you can sing along...and you can see your melody is calling out your wrongs.

Sergio took a second to look at Hayden as she made that second, hoping to get through to her how bad of a question that was without being really mean to the girl on her first day. That's honestly why he wasn't being mean to anyone, because he didn't feel like getting into an argument his first day.

"On the contrary Hayden. They exist. They are actually at the peak of their power on Italy than they've ever been," he said, knowing the girl probably felt stupid at this time moment. It was rather funny that she didn't think the Mafia existed anymore. "You haven't been to Italy before Hayden have you?" he asked her, knowing she did not, unless it was when she was young.

"So yes, Ronna. But sadly no, I'd rather not go into the fantastically boring field of banking. It pays well, but my adventurous nature wouldn't allow me too you know? But yes the royal family...my father had to do budgets and what not with them. It was an interesting time hanging around Buckingham Palace, I must say. That place is awesome," he said to Ronna, smiling genuinely.

I never told you everything. Your losing hope and fading dreams and every single memory along the way

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:47 pm
Silver Eagle III

La Lady Raven

Veronica Kiss
[UNSORTED]

Looks like Sergio isn't all that bad. Guess I was a bit hasty in dismissing the entire boat as a bad lot.

User Image
Ronna raised a brow at Sergio's correction of Hayden and she looked down at the lake with a bit of a smirk. Ronna was happy that Sergio had actually stood up for Ronna's more fantastical idea about the Mafia. She laughed a little at Sergio's response to her and calling banking boring. Would his parents push the career, though?

"I've only seen Buckingham Palace once and it was a one week vacation to London Dad took me on when I was nine," Ronna said with a smile. "Most of our vacations we go to the beach or something. Today, is actually only my third or fourth time being to London. I think I'll move there to work after school, though. Dad wants me to be a lawyer, still even, I think. It just seems so boring. I figure if I'm a witch it would be a waste not to do a job I don't get to do hands on work every once and a while. Paperwork and numbers, I suppose, even for the royal family, still is just paperwork and crunching numbers."

She glanced over and said, "Unless something like banking is a little more complicated for wizards. But, it would seem like cheating if there was a spell or something that could do taxes for you magically."

{ }

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:55 pm
User Image
Emperors and kings are but obeyed in their several provinces,
but his dominion that exceeds in this...
... stretcheth as far as doth the mind of man.
A sound magician is a demigod.

ɀanderɢarcia
First Year // Unsorted // Bored // The Lake

Though thou hast now offended like a man, Do not persever in it like a devil.

Making his way down from the station, Zander was still thinking about his encounter with Rui, paying no mind to the rest of the students in the area. Having grown up around magic, this wasn't anything that really impressed Zander, and honestly, he felt that it was beneath him to react in any way other than indifference to the sight of Hogwarts or the lake. He walked to the closest empty boat he could find, deciding against associating himself with the others, at least for now. He had enough outside interaction to last him the day after that train ride. Once he settled down, Zander turned to the Keeper of the Keys, waiting for further instruction or for the trip to begin. The sooner it ended, the sooner he'd be able to meet with Rui and the more time he'd be able to spend with her. That was all that he cared about.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:50 pm

Sergio Mourinho Di Maria

UnsortedPurebloodEleven

"I got farther than what the tour allows though. Some cool things about it people never see. It was definitely an eye opener. You have only been in Londonfour times. Dang, I think I've been there at least 1000 times speaking that I live there, but I frequently leave," he said to her. His time in London was quite the time, but he always did love Manchester better, because of the football team of course.

"It's not really. He goes through the whole process. He never uses his powers for it either. My father is wicked smart," he said to her, being able to keep the lie going with amazing expertise. Over the times of sneaking out of the house, his ability to lie had gotten a lot better. His expressions never marked any of the common idiosyncrasies that someone would use to tell a lie from the honest truth, not that Ronna would be able to pick up on those. Her dad was a cop though, and maybe he taught her a thing or two.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:24 am
User Image
And you can tell everybody, this is your song,
It may be quite simple but, now that it's done...

... I hope you don't mind ....

... I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world

ιяαηđα αusт
1st Year [x] Unsorted Dumbfounded Blackwater Lake With Terren, Erica and Katariina

`.¸¸.´´¯`••.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`••.¸¸.´´¯`´

Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.

"Cool, nice to meet you Erica." Miranda said in a cheerful tone as she held her hand out as a friendly gesture. She could tell from the way Erica spoke that she was shy, but who wouldn't be? First impressions were always nerve wracking, but Miranda had gotten to the point in her short years of life where she didn't really care what others thought about her, which attributed to her extremely laid-back, casual attitude. All that mattered was that she was comfortable with herself, and that the people she associated with embraced her for who she really was and not some artificial persona. "I can't believe I'm going to Hogwarts... I'm still trying to get my head around it. Neither of my parents made any mention of anything like this... this world beyond what I normally see." She said to the others in an attempt to strike up a conversation. They seemed friendly enough. At least they were more down-to-earth than the kids in her school, who always acted snobbish like any typical rich kid.

˙ʇsǝ sɐʇsǝʇod ɐıʇuǝıɔs ɐsdı ʇǝ ɯɐ

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:15 am
I have screamed until my veins collapsed
I've waited as my time's elapsed

Now, all I do is live with so much hate
I've wished for this, I've bitched at that
I've left behind this little fact:

You cannot kill what you did not create
I've gotta say what I've gotta say
And then I swear I'll go away

But I can't promise you'll enjoy the noise.

User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house ______ ___________ Eleven Years Old
First Year

With Hayden, Ronna, and Sergio at the Boats

User Image

Tongue in cheek, Dmitri’s dark shadowed eyes couldn’t resist the urge to roll dramatically to the side as he’d silently sit. He’d merely only offered a shrug towards Hayden at her comment of the circus, to be true, he didn’t care. His fingers were warm against the wooden rod that held the ancient and rustic lamp out ahead of them to ward away the shadows. Beside him, he tried not to pay attention to the conversation as it morphed from one to another so quickly. Chatter of hometown and their Motherland was a droll beat that echoed in the background, the hum of a fly that just won’t quit. It wasn’t until talk of mafias and the Buckingham Palace did he finally dart icy eyes towards the rest of them. He tried not to laugh in the other boys face. Mafia? He didn’t doubt it didn’t exist, after all, most of Europe had plummeted. Hundreds of thousands were unemployed, and he couldn’t even tell if it’d gotten any better or worse from 2013, when most of the world was in a riot and protested the government, demanding jobs… But to even sarcastically assume that this kid was the son of any real mafia was just absurd.

On that note… It wasn’t so long ago that Italy’s flood record had flown off the charts, wasn't it? ”So ‘ees Italy still flooded comrade? I have heard that part of year the locals have to trudge waters knee deep.” He remarked, mildly interested, though, mostly just jabbing a sly insult at the wondrous pictures he’d painted of his home land. These Italians, French, and Spaniards were all the same, cocky little pests with mouths that ran too fast and too big.

His eyes darted between the three of them, and as he leaned back, the dim yellow glow washed over his white face, heavy features, and pale, pale eyes. Ronna was right, every time she spoke, it was rather boring, but at least it was sincere. Every word that Sergio spoke, had had Dmitri on the edge of his seat ready to lash question after question of interrogation just to try and prove he was lying this whole time. But was he really lying? A part of him didn’t want to take the chance and seem like a twit, but another, bigger, part, had only wanted to see through to the end of this boat ride with beating someone overboard….

We’re never who we say we are.

User Image

User Image

I guess I'll save the best for last
My future seems like one big past ________
You're left with me 'cause you left me no choice

La Lady Raven
”mc2”
”Silver Eagle III”

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:06 am

Sergio Mourinho Di Maria

UnsortedPurebloodEleven

Sergio just looked at him for a minute. Why point out the most horrible part of the country? What was he getting at? Alright...now, he decided to be mean. Why? Because he felt like it. He was not annoyed at all; on the contrary, he was the opposite. He was calm as could be, but this kid really needed to go jump in the lake. "Floods are floods. We have our ways to deal with them...comrade? I can most definitely tell where you are from: hows the stone cold snow, architecturally rudimentary structures, and your good ol' government?!" he said to the boy. Not the best joke he's came up with, but it was pedantic, humorous, and Eastern European centralized.

"I must say, banking is an extremely tedious occupation. I could never be able to just sit there with papers on my desk running numbers you've never seen before, calculating them with some ridiculous formula you just came up with just so a rich person can get money back when they da** well know that they don't need it," he said to Ronna, chuckling again. It was rather funny what he thought about bankers. This was always his first impression on their occupation at least.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:51 pm
Silver Eagle III

La Lady Raven
Essy ze Ninja

Veronica Kiss
[UNSORTED]

I hope we leave soon before one of us dumps another off this boat.

User Image
Ronna smiled politely at Sergio's comment about banking and his compliments to his father earlier. She sighed though at Dmitri's and Sergio's bickering about superior home countries and what not. She glanced out at the lake and let out a long sigh decided it was best to end the conversation now.

She quietly muttered aloud, looking at the castle, "I wonder how much longer before the boats get to leave." She would feel better when she wasn't trapped with this group on the boat. She decided she didn't mind Sergio, but Hayden she was envisioning potential future disagreements, and Dmitri she felt the same. On the bright side Dmitri hadn't started insulting her family or lifestyle, but if he said anything more she would step up and say something to both of them. If they didn't like each other's home countries than they could just not visit it-or at least that was her opinion on the matter.

{ }

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:25 pm
User Image

ʻHer bone structure screamsʼ

ʻTouch her! Touch her!ʼ

ʻAnd she's got the curse of curvesʼ

Kat looked over the area and it seemed that everyone had made it over and into a boat. Double checking everything she moved over the the boat in the front and got in. Pulling out her wand she flicked it and the boat began to move."Everyone please stay seated and keep your limb in the boat. I don't want you to you to become mermaid food." Turning back to the castle she broke out in a large smile. Every time she saw the castle at night it was just wonderful."Beautiful." Kat said to herself looking at the castle blanketed by the night sky. This was her favorite part of the trip, getting to see the castle as she did when she attended school year ago. As they got closer the boat house came into view and they made their way over.

ʻI want someone provocative and talkativeʼ

ʻBut it's so hard when you're shallow as a showerʼ

ʻAnd from what I've heard with skin you'll winʼ

User Image

((O.O.C.~ post moving across the water and then move to here))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:42 pm
jeѕѕαмιɴe αɴd тoвιαѕ wαlѕн
| тwιɴѕ | ғιrѕт yeαrѕ | вeѕт ғrιeɴdѕ αɴd мorтαl eɴeмιeѕ |

User Image User Image

jeѕѕ had no sooner climbed into a boat with her brother and Gypsy, then the blonde woman started them moving. The brunette girl might have been scared normally, traveling over dark water on a dark night, but she was too busy being excited. Jess sat at the front of the boat, dangerously close to falling in the entire time. The lake breeze stirred her brown locks, and she liked listening to the quiet chatter of the other students and the sound of the lake waves. For once she said nothing, instead watching in a quiet, nearly reverent state as the massive castle came into view. The light from the lanterns reflected off of her glasses as she stared in awe, only looking away when they landed near the boat house. Then she sprang out of the boat. "Let's go!" They were so, so close to being sorted.

тoвy trailed his fingers in the water in silent rebellion the entire time. He kept quiet like his sister, but a familiar half smirk, half grin slowly spread across his face as the castle came into view. "Totally wicked." he muttered in smug delight. He was actually going to be there, inside, getting sorted soon. The tall boy climbed out of the boat immediately after his sister, and shoved his hands deep into his pant pockets as he glanced around the rocky boat house shore.

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:51 pm
User Image
User Image
Internally entertained by Sergio's response, Hayden couldn't help but let her pink lips curl up into a gleaming smile that mocked his every word. Completely un-offended and still mildly bored with the conversation, her eyes wandered to the light of the lantern Dmitri held, and she watched as the constantly flickering flame made tiny dancing shadows on his knees and streams of playful light atop the water. "Three times." she finally replied, taking her time to continue their verbal exchange. "I've been to Italy three times, actually. But I spent most of my visits in architecturally exquisite mansions for elaborate balls hosted by friends of my parents..." Hayden paused for a moment before deciding to add to her last comment. "...people that are rich from legitimate lines of work." It took effort not to chuckle at her own sarcasm, but luckily the others picked up the slack in the conversation to distract her.

Seemingly aiming to put down Sergio's pride, and hardly being discreet about it, Dmetri taunted the other boy with a single question that could be taken in two completely opposite directions. Hayden was happily surprised when Sergio seemed to take offense to the words thrown his way, and he had to work to reply with a comment that would be as equally inappropriate. She couldn't deny that with Dmitri adding to the chatter she found it much more enjoyable; it was clear that she was not the only one in the boat who was exuding over-confidence.

Almost in response to Ronna's curiosity about when they would make the journey across the lake, the groundskeeper's voice rang out like a wind chime across the water, and their boat immediately jerked forward before settling with a gentle, but quick glide that split the water's surface and made small waves on either side of them. Finally... she muttered irritably, her frozen eyes now glaring curiously at the enormous, window-lit castle.

Before long, their boat slowed slightly and pulled into a large boathouse that was lit with an array of dancing torches. Without further delay, the blonde, with her kitten in hand, stood up to exit the boat.

- Exit to The Boathouse -

[[OOC: Omg! Playing a mean girl is so different for me! I actually feel bad for being mean to other characters, and am afraid I'm going to offend you guys! D:]]
User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games