Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
fιfтн уєαя нυffℓєρυff
ρяєfє¢т

ℓєт'ѕ нι∂є συяѕєℓνєѕ fяσм єνєяуσиє
נυѕт тαкє му нαи∂ αи∂ ωє ¢αи яυи

αѕ мσмєитѕ fяєєzє ℓєт'ѕ мαкє вєℓιєνє
ωє'ℓℓ αℓωαуѕ вє fσяєνєя уσυиg

ѕσσи тнє иιgнт ωιℓℓ ¢σмє, συя ѕιℓнσυєттєѕ ιи тнє ѕєттιиg ѕυи

Ceri could tell when she wasn't wanted, but in this case, she was... needed. Antigone didn't want to share on the outside, but Ceri could feel it on the inside. She wanted someone to open up to. Her smile faltered for a moment, but she didn't let it fall. "Well, alright. But if you want to talk, about anything, I'm here to listen." She nodded and then sighed. She could see that Antigone was in pain, but she needed her to want to talk. Otherwise, it would be one sided. She smiled and took her leave, but this wasn't over. Not by a long shot.

ι fєєℓ тнє нєαт, тнє ѕυммєя ѕ¢єиє
ℓιкє ѕтαи∂ιиg ιи α ℓινιиg ∂яєαм
ℓιкє fℓαѕнιиg ℓιgнтѕ fяσм мσνιє ѕ¢яєєиѕ

тнιѕ fєєℓѕ ѕσ яιgнт ι ¢αи'т вєℓιєνє
ωє ѕιт ѕσ ѕтιℓℓ, ѕσ ¢ℓσѕє, ѕσ иєαя

тнєѕє нєαятѕ ωιℓℓ ωανє ѕσ ℓσυ∂ αи∂ ¢ℓєαя
ℓєт'ѕ ¢ℓσѕє συя єуєѕ αи∂ ∂ιѕαρρєαя.

{συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя: ...}

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:50 pm
User Image
xSera Maybelle Averyxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year>

Time: 2032-2033
Dressed: to conquer
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Sera wasn't entirely lost in thought as she watched her great uncle leave with his mistress. Well not mistress considering the man was now happily divorced. She was embarrassed for womankind due to the idiot muggle woman but perhaps the theory muggles were inferior was just proven by the woman. Sera picked out the sound of a hummed tune and turned to see Cyrus, Wendy's fiance's little brother. She wasn't entirely sure how she felt about the Lillantines considering they allowed for the engagement to continue between Wendy and their heir even after Wendy betrayed her own family. As it was Cy didn't give her much of a choice in avoiding him as he cheerily greeted her. Waving a hand she said, "As usual. How are you? Did you enjoy your summer?" Small talk what a bore, but she wasn't entirely sure what else to say. Cyrus and her hardly ever held any lengthy conversations. Mostly because Cyrus was seeking out other more sociable sorts as he attempted to build a small army of allies, comrades, and followers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Clever and well-spoken,
                                          With a will to succeed,
                                          I believe the house of your forebears is a good one here...
                                          Slytherin!

{OoC: Open to interaction}
                                          The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:55 pm
We both pull the tricks out of our sleeves...
But I'll believe in anything,
And you'll believe in anything.
If I could take the fire out from the water-
I'd share a life and you'd share a life.
I'd take you where nobody knows you,
And nobody gives a damn.

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ˢᶤˣᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈˢᵉᵉᵏᵉʳʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander's pale eyes widened in surprise when she whirled on him, wand at the ready, and then he snorted and said, "Did I?", with a slight tilt of his head that bordered somewhere between mocking and openly baiting. His grip on her waist tightened when she kissed him and he reciprocated enthusiastically before making a small noise of annoyance when she pulled away, though he was glad she stayed close. He didn't really give a damn about being proper right now, he just wanted to be able be close enough to her that he could smell her perfume. Wendy smelled like oranges and vanilla and above all, the ocean. He'd never liked the ocean quite as much before this. He jerked back a little when she tapped him on the nose teasingly, and his sly grin broke into a more sober look for a moment when she mentioned him not visiting much. He looked about to say something, but heard a very familiar, very obnoxious voice, and turned his head with a slightly murderous look. Benjamin Ryans was there, for Merlin knew what reason, and he was already giving Vander a headache. He was like a cawing crow that didn't shut up until you chucked something shiny at it. "F**k off," he said immediately. They weren't in Quidditch practice, so vice captain or not, nothing said he had to listen to a word the halfblood said. He was probably just attention deprived because that s**t he'd been dating had graduated. Vander looked about to pull his wand when Benjamin grinned at Wendy and mentioned her hair color, but managed to restrain himself, barely. "If you have something to say," he sneered, "Try to get it out of your mouth in fifty words or less, difficult as it might be."

OOC:
mc2

And I could take another hit for you-
And I could take away your trips from you!
And I could take away the salt from your eyes-
And take away the spitting salt in you!
And I could give you my apologies...
By handing over my neologies...
And I could take away the shaking knees.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:59 pm
User Image
                                                  I woke up, it was 7
                                                  I waited 'til 11
                                                  Just to figure out that no one would call.
                                                  I think I've got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them
                                                  What's another night all alone?
                                                  When you're spending everyday on your own.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys got onto the platform, already looking around. His da was already gone, having given both him and Caty snack and hugs before he let them through the barrier. If he were completely honest (and really, why wouldn't he be that to himself) he actually missed that over the last school year. He just had to remind himself that he did still have a family that cared. Sighing, he wished he wasn't so short, because that would make finding Gid a bit easier, but at the same time, he didn't want to stand out as much as he already did. Which, he could always charm his hair to be a different colour, but he didn't want to fuss with that every time the spell wore off. He made his way tot he train, figuring that he could at least get his trunk on it, when he ran into a problem. His trunk, which would normally just be awkward, was a lot heavier than usual. That he attributed to having a ton of books for the new classes he was taking. He groaned, covering his face. He was going to have to ask someone for help, wasn't he? Great, hopefully he could stutter out enough of a request that someone could understand him and not think he was a basket case.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Too many books...
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And maybe when the night is dead,
                                                  I'll crawl into my bed
                                                  I'm staring at these 4 walls again.
                                                  I'll try to think about the last time
                                                  I had a good time
                                                  Everyone's got somewhere to go
                                                  And they're gonna leave me here on my own.

Miss Gryffindor
                                                  Just in case you wanted to have those two ride the train together.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:07 pm
User Image

User Image

First Year │ Unsorted

Jameson bursted out onto the platform with a wide grin, pushing along his cart, his robes already on. To say he was excited was putting it lightly. It did help that his father had helped build up his excitement greatly, telling him stories of the glory days of Hogwarts. His father and little brother followed behind him, trying to catch up, but James was pretty agile and fast for his age. Once they did catch up to him, his father lectured him on the same old safety stuff, and to be careful, and to always listen to prefects and professors, but honestly, he was just excited to take all this in, while Caden hung at his father's arm. Once they disappeared, James looked around for anyone he could talk to, but it seemed anyone his age was already caught up in their own conversations. Speaking of people his age, he wondered if Monika had arrived yet.. He hadn't seen her in a few years, and he did remember her mentioning that she was magical too, so she had to have gotten a letter.

OOC:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:15 pm
User ImagexSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<7th Year>
My watch broke last week <2032-2033>
And I don't need directions to know I'm < at Platform 9 3/4 >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!
                                            Benjamin chuckled when Vander told him to f**k off. He was too busy chuckling to say anything for a moment, and appreciated the murderous looks the two shot him when he mentioned Wendy's hair color that he had managed to pull off for her. It was brilliant and he was quite impressed that his customized potion for dye had done such a lovely job of staying in the redheads hair. He was sure Wendy had given a valiant effort to return her hair to her normal color. As it was Benjamin had discovered the dye came out immediately with orange juice. It was truly brilliant. He had no intention on telling Wendy the secret any time soon, though.

Crossing his arms he raised a brow as Evander sneered at him attempting to be fearsome no doubt. "That's no way to speak to your girlfriend's cousin. We might be family someday," He said with a grin looking to Wendy hoping for a look of some sort of surprise or recognition, instead he was disapointed to see her barely even raise a brow for half a second at his revelation. So she had known... no wonder she hated him so much. He ruined her family's perfect little inbred tree.

Still grinning he turned back to Evander and said waving a finger, "Okay, so if family affection won't win over your good behavior, I do have something else over you, mi monstruito. Remember who's captain of the quidditch team this year. And, if I remember right there's that Avery girl who is our reserve right now and she's really not bad."

Benjamin gave a dramatic pause and said, "Actually, I did some thinking this summer on the team, though. I need a vice captain. Don't get me wrong I really don't like you. And you and la bruja makes me want to barf but I figure un monstruito hambriento de poder such as yourself would be more than happy taking over most of the administrative nonsense being a captain or vice captain has to do. So whatcha think? You be my b***h this year and then you can do whatever you want with the team next year? The prefects bathrooms are pretty swanky I hear. I'll get you the password. You and your blue-haired girlfriend can take a swim together... well as long as you promise to warn me first. Seriously my stomach can't take the idea of whatever it is you two do when alone."

{OoC: }
                                            The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:24 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor purebloodcaptain & keeper sixth year

Pru was grateful for Addy's height, because while she certainly wasn't short, she wasn't especially tall herself. She picked him out immediately and waved back enthusiastically, hugging him tightly when he was within in her reach. "Hey," she said happily, pecking him on the lips. "How was end of your summer?" She hadn't really seen him since he'd come over that afternoon. She'd spent the rest of the summer basically lazing about, and was more than ready for Quidditch practice to begin again. This was going to be their year. She knew it.

OOC:
SummerIsles

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:25 pm
User Image
Time: 2032-2033
Looking: Adorable

Alice felt like she was floating. She was thrilled to start school this year. Even the crowds and going through the muggle part of London couldn't entirely sour her lovely mood. She would get to see Eira soon. Her girlfriend Eira. Alice could still feel the softness of Eira's lips on hers when Eira had during that picnic gathered up the boldness to steal a kiss. Alice hadn't told her sister about the kiss but she had end up letting it slip to Emilia that she and Eira was dating now. Alice suspected unfortunately that she and Eira would not be given as much freedom to spend time together now that they were an item. However Alice was awful at keeping secrets from her sister and she didn't want her and Eira to be a secret at all. It was such a happy thing. Alice wondered when the next time she could feel Eira's soft lips and was eager for the taste of it, but she was also eager just to see her friend. Eira had always given her so much strength and courage and just sitting together in silence was lovely just as much as it had been before that kiss. Alice looked around the bustling platform in hopes to see Eira's lovely snowy hair. She did spot Ivy's crimson hair though...

Quiet and observant,
                                                    You watch everything around you and learn from your environment,
                                                    This shouldn't be to hard...
                                                    Ravenclaw!

{OoC: Open for Interaction}

💕 Eira 💕
                                                    Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:51 pm

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ The sound of my heart ♫
♪ The beat goes on and on and on and on and ♫
♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ You make me feel good ♫
♪ Come on to me come on to me now ♫

--------ѕ ι х т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ qυιddιтcн capтaιn

Rider hugged her parents and kissed them goodbye, then led the way onto the platform. Together with her sister, they pushed their carts to the loader, then parted ways. Claire was off to find her friends, leaving Rider to look for her friends. She was already quiet tall, almost at her peak height. She towered over most of the others in her year, and most of the other students at the school. Scanning over the crowd, she spotted Lyall and smiled, making her way through the crowd. This year would be rougher for her. N.E.W.T. level classes and now she was the Quidditch Captain. She'd rely on her friends a lot more, and she hoped that Lyall was prepared for that. As she approached him, she practically pounced on him, hugging him tightly. "Hey Lyall!"

♪ No silver or no gold ♫
♪ Could dress me up so good ♫
♪ You're the glitter in the darkness of my world ♫
♪ Just tell me what to do ♫
♪ I'll fall right into you ♫
♪ Going under cast a spell just say the word ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss Gryffindork

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:58 pm
When the feeble of the spine crumble underneath the grind...
When the blessings of the meek lead to lessons of the blind...
When Heaven shows its teeth and the planets are aligned...
You don't want to have an escalation of the maimed sort.
And you don't want to feel the flame that burns pride.
Now you know the reason why those sleeping dogs lie.
And underneath most money and most power is the tip-
Of something very dangerous strengthening its grip.

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

fourth yeargryffindormuggleborn

Aster caught sight of Pam immediately and immediately went red, despite her best efforts. S**t, s**t, s**t, she proceeded to chant in her head, as her best friend got closer and the blush didn't phase. Maybe she could pass it off as exertion from just lugging her trunk on the train or something. Anything. She was trying desperately not to look at Pam's legs below her lacy skirt or the way her hair looked like gold in the sunlight- what the hell, was she getting poetic? Aster Frey, definite contender for the future title of goddess of war, did not get poetic. But when Pam got closer that sense of off-ness returned. She was moving different than usual, almost more composed, and if there was one neither of them were, it was composed. Then she opened her mouth and Aster felt the sudden urge to just run. Okay. Clearly she'd completely weirded her best friend out with her staring and her awkward silences and whatnot, Pam was upset, and there was going to be some sort of spat any second now. Her and Pam had argued before, sure, and they were always playfully bickering, but they had never had a huge fight over well, anything. Aster knew Pam tended to just go along with whatever she wanted to do, and maybe that was the problem. She was too pushy? God, she didn't know, she didn't know. "Yeah?" she replied, more questioningly than she meant to. She looked away, trying to resist the urge to punch something, specifically herself.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

And I don't have to tell you that you're turning pale with albinism.
I am no one's keeper, but I keep my own morals.
And isn't everything we do just a matter of decision?
So if life is just a prison, then I'm breaking out this minute.
Cowards will always step aside as the criminal mind takes hold.
They'll tell you; "Welcome to the jungle, where deception is the code."
But brother will fight brother as their avarice corrodes.
Let the flies swarm, let the noble die strong.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:02 pm
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
รเxтђ yєคภ gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ

pภєŦєcт

Girl you're the one I want to want me
And if you want me, girl you got me
There's nothing I, no I wouldn't do
Just to get up next to you

Addison relished the closeness his girlfriend was displaying and returned the gesture, pecking her lips right back. He brushed a lock of her hair back behind her ear and smiled at her. "Oh, you know, I got drilled in Herbology lessons from my grandfather to prepare me for the N.E.W.T.s. My sister was being snobby as usual. Ya know, normal things. How about yours?" He smirked at her and ran his hand through his hair. He didn't really have a remarkable summer, other than visiting with Pru.

Just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high
Oh just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:03 pm
User Image

User Image

Fifth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser │ Werewolf

Devonte slightly raised an eyebrow when Hamilton avoided the question altogether, but decided that maybe his summer was just as bad as his, though he doubted it. He did sense something off about him, and he may have even smelled something off about him too, which was just.. strange. One of the perks of being a werewolf, he supposed. His eyes glanced down to his friend's chest, noticing the badge pinned there. To be honest, he was surprised that Hamilton of all people had made prefect, but maybe that would mean he'd get more lenient treatment. "Uh, okay.. A talk about what?" His mind immediately jumped to a possible ultimatum that Hamilton might give: Lola or him. He wasn't sure he was ready for that. But then again, there was a small part of him that thought it might have something to do with that scent he was smelling on Hamilton.

Red Hot Missy

OOC:

♥ Lola Ye ♥

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:05 pm
User Image
                                                This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
                                                No silent prayer for the faith-departed
                                                I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
                                                You're gonna hear my voice
                                                When I shout it out loud

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Vїcё Capтaїп || Gґуffїпdоя Cнa₴єя || Fїfтн Уёaя

════════════════════════

Joel was just glad to be getting on the train and going to school. That's all there was to it. Years earlier, he would have been horrified at the thought that he was acting like a nerd, but honestly, it was the one place where he didn't have to see his cousin all the time. At home, no such luck. He easily spotted Ivy off to one side talking, and figured he'd avoid the lovebirds. Instead, he decided to make his way over to the train and load on his trunk, then settled outside of it to wait to see if anyone needed to talk to him. Ivy might, Eira might. Heck, even Addie might, though he rarely saw her much anymore. He wondered briefly if he'd see Mattie around the platform though, and shook that thought away. No matter how many times he thought about her, he still came to the quiet realization that he might actually like the blonde Hufflepuff. However, that didn't guarantee that she liked him back. He could be missing his goals there for all he knew.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: So, wait around here long enough to see if someone needs me for some reason...
                                                OOC: Open for Interaction!
                                                Scrum

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is for the ones who stood their ground
                                                For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
                                                Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
                                                Luck ain't even lucky
                                                Got to make your own breaks

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:11 pm
Made something better, he kept it for himself.
I'm not that stupid, I just need a lot of help-
To understand how stupid you really are.
Down at the bottom of the ocean, I lay down;
Nobody's coming; just continue to drown.
And no one here could ever stop my ruin now.
And I know I've got a lot to fear; you'll get me out...
Oh, God, just get me out of here.

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωfıfтн чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti felt some sort of sick satisfaction when the perpetually cheery redhead's smile wavered for a few moments, but if Ceri had been upset by her, she didn't show it much. She maintained her silence as the other girl assured her she was there to listen if she wanted to talk, then sighed and walked away. Good. That was over with. Still, she felt unnerved by the level of what seemed genuine concern that had just been shown. Since when did she even register on the Hufflepuff's radar? Was she radiating misery more than usual? No sooner had Ceri left than Selina came up with her cousin, the little Hufflepuff third year, Hannah. Anti was almost relieved to see Selina; better her than some nosy Hufflepuff. She eyed the other girl's prefect badge for a moment, just glad she hadn't gotten it. As if she wanted to deal with a bunch of bratty eleven year olds or have to be taking points from people left and right. Her stomach churned uncomfortably; Selina's tone wasn't accusing, but she felt condemned all the same. "I'm sorry," she said simply. "I wasn't- I wasn't allowed out much this summer." She didn't know what else to say; even if she had been inclined to rant about her someone, she was hardly about to do it in front of her housemate's younger cousin. She shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

OOC:
SummerIsles

Graydon Ironshield

Nobody's daughter, she never was, she never will-
Be beholden to anyone she cannot kill!
You don't understand how damaged we really are.
You don't understand how evil we really are.
And I will dig my own grave, yeah...
I'm misbegotten; I am the last one you save here.
Of course I'll sleep forever and forever;
Anesthetize all your horrors away.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:17 pm
User Image
XXFormer Gryffindor Sister and Matriatch St. Mungo's Welcome Witch

Emilia had to admit she was freaking out more than a little. Over the years, it had been made very clear to her that she did not know how to be a parent. She also was able to see why teen pregnancy was frowned upon. Having a child at eighteen was a lot of work, especially alone. Maybe she was doing good but she couldn't help but doubt herself. Alice was now in a relationship, with a woman. There was nothing wrong with that fact it was just something she hadn't been expecting though really she should have seen it a long time ago. She was fairly certain she had not let Alice catch everything that was going on in her brain, in fact right now she felt like she might look relaxed. She definitely wasn't. The way Alice had always talked about Eira she knew it was only a matter of time before they were 'a thing'. Now that they were that made things, even more, complicated. What age did she have to stop...protecting her? Was she failing if they moved things to physical things? Or was that a good thing? She felt like it was not a good thing but that was most likely her overly concerned brain and the fact that she couldn't handle how old the girl was and how much older that made her. She took a small breath hoping Alice couldn't hear though based on how distracted the girl looked she doubted she was paying one bit of attention to her sister. She stood for a moment, just watching her before she dared speak. "So, this might very well not be a good time for this but what is the, uh, situation with you and Eira?" She decided she needed to figure this out sooner rather than later because she was going off for the school year she Emilia would not be there to chaperone. Fourteen was too young for this to be happening! Emilia didn't even go on a real date until she was almost seventeen and she didn't have a boyfriend...well that wasn't exactly true but even still, this was new territory for her. "I mean I guess you two are together but beyond that, is there something beyond that?" She couldn't believe this was actually happening.

User Image

x  
King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games