Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:26 pm
sha312
The Dark Lord Tyrius
sha312
The Dark Lord Tyrius
sha312

The flames of hatred blazed in Sha's eyes as he listened to Aidar and his face twitched as if he had been slapped. His voice came as a menacing hiss like a viper and his words were drenched in venom. "My part in this battle is over? He owes me nothing?!?! I beg to differ. He killed my kin...he destroyed my home...it was his doing that forced me into exile and you...you want me to walk away?!?! NEVER! I've wanted centuries for this moment. You call it revenge....I call it JUSTICE! Too long has Tyrius escaped the noose, but no longer. I will take what I want...with..or without your consent. Go...labor in healing if you wish...but I will not stand aside and be a tool to be used and disposed of at will."

With that, he turned his back on Aidar's and made his way back towards the battle.

OOC: Um.... That can't be. According to the story that was set before me, the Elves, pure Elves, such as Sha's kind, had abandoned Gaia, before I had arrived. Only The half Vampire Dark Elves had remained. I couldn't have killed any of yours character's kin.

OOC: I see...well I guess we could consider you guilty by association. From what I was told...something evil caused them to leave.

OCC: According to what I was told, the golden age of Gaia was one in which gods and fae lived in harmony with man. But man is ambitious and took the privileges the Gods gave them for granted, and like bickering children, vying for the attention of a parent, Man began to fight over the gods's attention. This greatly distressed the Gods and Fae, who had already seen enough conflict in ages past, on other older worlds, on top of that, the inhabitants of the Demon World had a tendency to dispose of their criminal element by sending their unlawful to Gaia, Which they new to be inhabited by their natural enemy, the Fae.

Here, on Gaia they would be presented with two choices. They could either be reclusive and live a tranquil life, hiding from civilization and preying on just the local fauna (Flora would also work for some), or they could continue their violent ways, rampage, and be slain by the Fae. You probably have a pretty good idea what most of them chose. Most of them didn't change their ways. many of these demons attacks Humans and sometimes even Fae, either for food, sport, or carnal desire. Though the attacks were only occasional, and the offenders were often slain, sometimes the the offender would escape with their victim in tow. Sometimes they were tracked down and slain and the victim/s rescued ore avenged, other times they were never found. From the ones that were never found who had abducted victims out of carnal desire, a new terrible half demon half mortal/fae strain known as "Darkstlakers" would emerge. Some turned out to be friendly, but still terrible to look upon and chose to live in unknown seclusion, others were just as violent and nasty as their rapist forebarers and also chose to plague mankind.

But, Demon and Darkstalker attacks were only occasional, only a nuisance to the Gods and Fae. They were seen as natural selection, no different than lions killing antelope. Though it saddened them when a mortal was lost to such an attack, it still didn't change the fact that the mortal would have eventually died anyway, so it didn't bother them much more that it would for a mortal would loose a pet and they would grieve for a bit and just move on.

But, when the humans began to fight with each other over the attention of the Gods and Fae, It great vexed them to the point that they grew weary of Gaia and left to return to the Undying Realms, taking all their advanced knowledge with them, causing human civilization to crumble into a brutal stone age. The humans than became tribal and savage, fighting with sticks and rocks and killing each other over food and small dwellings.

I had heard stories of this world, and when I fist arrived here, I expected to find great cities, instead I found only ruins and small stone villages inhabited by Demons and Darkstalkers and occasional humans that were kept like dogs. My kind and their half bred descendants had taken over as the dominant species, while the humans had degenerated into cave people living in the trees ad mountains. I quickly established myself as their supreme ruler, rounded up the entire human race to serve as slave labor and food for my troops, built myself a dwelling, and then proceeded to build my power to return to the Demon World and conquer it. In the end, I was defeated by the Lycan Ulfris, and the Succubus Aileen, the ancestral parents of the Icewolves. I'm afraid I cant even be associated with anything that your character would have to blame for his misfortunes, any more than The Burning Icewolf. For you see, all that likely happened to you before I was even born... I was quite young, when I began my campaign to conquer the Demon World, and when I failed and was exiled here, Your kind had already been gone for a very long time. I was quite surprised.

Thank you for the info. I've edited my post.

Ooc: Sure. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:38 pm
HomacXross7
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Tyrius howls in rage*
"RRRRRAAAARGH!!!! I've had MANY women!... my entire bed chamber is FILLED WITH THEM!!!"
*Tyrius then burns with a bright red aura and fires another two handed Super Devil Cannon.*

"Uh oh..."
*Aileen mutters to herself, her cocky grin fading as she sees the massive beam headed her way. Quickly, she turns and runs and generatets a wall of ice in front of her, which she runs up and backflips off the top of just barely avoiding the beam, but not the insuing explosion. Caught in the blast, she is sent hurtling to the ground and tumbles for a bit, before getting to her feet, her lycanthropic healing factor already repairing the damage.*
"Tha was a close one..."
*She mutters to herself.*
"Ah need tae be more careful, try tae pradict his movements better, keep leadin him one... One slip up, and Ah've had it!"
*She quickly turns to Tyrius.*
"Full o women ye say?"
*Aileen taunts back.*
"Full o ones tha were already dead!"

*Tyrius hisses through his teeth as he clenches them and shakes his right fist in anger*

"Or could it be tha ye bored them tae death wit yer performace, as they just layed there, motionless, waitin fo ye tae finish up, while barely even bein tickled by something nae even as big as a peanut?"

*Tyrius is absolutely furious. His pale complexion begins to turn red and he begins to burn with raging blue hellfire and his right fist begins to trip blood. he roars out, and the ground begins to shake.*
*an echoed giggle and snicker fills tyrius's ears and head.* "they usually say: the more power a vampire doth portray, the smaller the dong that he uses to play. Due to this i now have a query, am i bigger then you tyrie? Im only a boy no stronger then thee, but if i am more of a man then you, then your women should come to me."
* after that speech. Twelve red scythes spin aiming for Tyrius.*

*Tyrius roars out in rage and fury.*

*The dark clouds fill the sky and lightning begins to flash and thunder claps claps. Then ground shakes and the scythes disintegrate, Tyrius's blue hellfire surrounds him with a bright red aura that turns it purple and the charges down at Aileen, streaking and blazing like a comet.

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:44 pm
The Dark Lord Tyrius
HomacXross7
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Tyrius hisses through his teeth as he clenches them and shakes his right fist in anger*

"Or could it be tha ye bored them tae death wit yer performace, as they just layed there, motionless, waitin fo ye tae finish up, while barely even bein tickled by something nae even as big as a peanut?"

*Tyrius is absolutely furious. His pale complexion begins to turn red and he begins to burn with raging blue hellfire and his right fist begins to trip blood. he roars out, and the ground begins to shake.*
*an echoed giggle and snicker fills tyrius's ears and head.* "they usually say: the more power a vampire doth portray, the smaller the dong that he uses to play. Due to this i now have a query, am i bigger then you tyrie? Im only a boy no stronger then thee, but if i am more of a man then you, then your women should come to me."

*The dark clouds fill the sky and lightning begins to flash and thunder claps claps. Then ground shakes and the scythes disintegrate, Tyrius's blue hellfire surrounds him with a bright red aura that turns it purple and the charges down at Aileen, streeking and blazing like a comet.

*Aileen dodges Tyrius's charge with a moonsaulting back flip.*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:09 am
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
HomacXross7
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*The dark clouds fill the sky and lightning begins to flash and thunder claps claps. Then ground shakes and the scythes disintegrate, Tyrius's blue hellfire surrounds him with a bright red aura that turns it purple and the charges down at Aileen, streeking and blazing like a comet.

*Aileen dodges Tyrius's charge with a moon-saulting back flip.*

*Tyrius crashes into the ground like a meteor, creating a enormous explosion and a huge crater beneath Aileen.*  

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:17 am
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
HomacXross7
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*As she desends into the explosion, Aileen quickly generates a shield of ice beneath her feet, to surf off the wave of the explosion, but the hellfire is too hot and quickly melt thrugh the ice and she sinks beneath the raging blue flames. Resorting the the use of a freezing aura, she manges some slight protection and upon landing, she jumps back and out of the edge of the explosion. her cloths are slighty singed and her flesh is burt, but her healing factor quickly begins to compensate.*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:02 am
The Dark Lord Tyrius
HomacXross7
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*The dark clouds fill the sky and lightning begins to flash and thunder claps claps. Then ground shakes and the scythes disintegrate, Tyrius's blue hellfire surrounds him with a bright red aura that turns it purple and the charges down at Aileen, streaking and blazing like a comet.
* before the scythes reach him and decintagrate, everything slows down almost to a hault and on of the scythes clings homac in cat form as he changes back and throws some small needles, nothing tyrius will be able to notics givin their size and length, into certain parts of his body, some he migjt notice but not all of them, as he falls down amd glides away on his scarf as everything resumes again and he shouts into his wrist. " ragnarok, now!"  

HomacXross7
Crew

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:05 am
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
HomacXross7
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*As she descends into the explosion, Aileen quickly generates a shield of ice beneath her feet, to surf off the wave of the explosion, but the hellfire is too hot and quickly melt through the ice and she sinks beneath the raging blue flames. Resorting the the use of a freezing aura, she manages some slight protection and upon landing, she jumps back and out of the edge of the explosion. her cloths are slightly singed and her flesh is burnt, but her healing factor quickly begins to compensate.*

*Tyrius suddenly emerges from the explosion, right after Aileen, and in her face. He swing's his right hand as if swinging a sword and a thick stream of blood follows, arcs forward and strikes Aileen right across the left side of her face. It strikes hard as if she was hit by the iron chain of an anchor, loosening her teeth.*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:15 am
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
HomacXross7
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*As she descends into the explosion, Aileen quickly generates a shield of ice beneath her feet, to surf off the wave of the explosion, but the hellfire is too hot and quickly melt through the ice and she sinks beneath the raging blue flames. Resorting the the use of a freezing aura, she manages some slight protection and upon landing, she jumps back and out of the edge of the explosion. her cloths are slightly singed and her flesh is burnt, but her healing factor quickly begins to compensate.*

*Tyrius suddenly emerges from the explosion, right after Aileen, and in her face. He swing's his right hand as if swinging a sword and a thick stream of blood follows, arcs forward and strikes Aileen right across the left side of her face. It strikes hard as if she was hit by the iron chain of an anchor, loosening her teeth.*

*Aileen recoils and staggers, dazed by the blow and clutching her left cheek. Regaining her senses, she looks back up to See Tyrius standing over her with what can only be described as a whip of blood streaming from his right hand.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:38 am
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Aileen recoils and staggers, dazed by the blow and clutching her left cheek. Regaining her senses, she looks back up to See Tyrius standing over her what can only be described as a whip of blood streaming from his right hand.*

*The whip retracts and becomes just a blood mist around Tyrius's forearm and fist.*
"I'm going to beat you to death, LIKE THE DOG YOU ARE!!!"
*Tyrius screams. He then swings his arm and extends the whip once more, hammering it down on Aileen. Again and again, he viciously strikes, moving his arm in an infinity pattern, raining the whip don on her on the left, then the right, then the left again. Over and over, on and on, he bring the whip down on her, eventually shifting to a circular motion, lunging to swing the whip down on her as hard as he can, then dragging the whip back and swinging it around to repeat the process again and again. Each time the whip strikes the ground, the impact sends rubble flying into the air.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:03 am
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius

*Aileen recoils and staggers, dazed by the blow and clutching her left cheek. Regaining her senses, she looks back up to See Tyrius standing over her what can only be described as a whip of blood streaming from his right hand.*

*The whip retracts and becomes just a blood mist around Tyrius's forearm and fist.*
*Tyrius screams. He then swings his arm and extends the whip once more, hammering it down on Aileen. Again and again, he viciously strikes, moving his arm in an infinity pattern, raining the whip don on her on the left, then the right, then the left again. Over and over, on and on, he bring the whip down on her, eventually shifting to a circular motion, lunging to swing the whip down on her as hard as he can, then dragging the whip back and swinging it around to repeat the process again and again. Each time the whip strikes the ground, the impact sends rubble flying into the air.*

*With her brain rattled and her balance distorted, All Aileen can do is knell and cross her arms in defence ans she tried to protect her head and gve it time to heal. Butm, the blows are heave. She her thob and burn, as she feels their bones begin to crack. Eventuall as Tyrius shifts his patterna of attack she finds that the force of the blows have increased. The second blow shatters the bones in her left arm, forcing her to yelp and grab it with her right. She Whimpers in pain ans she trics to hold the bones together, so the can mend. The next blow coms down on her left shoulder, shatting her colar bone. She falls back with another loud whimpering yelp. As the wip comes down for a fouth time, she rolls on to her right side to dodge it, then her left, then her right again. Then managing to get to her feet, she side steps to her right to dodge the whip and then grabbing it with her right hand, she pulles on it, causing Tyrius to stagger forward andand brakes his concentration, causing the whip to dispers. Her arm now heald, she rushes forward and drives it's elbow into Tyrius's chest and then brings the back of her left fist up into his face. She then grabs his head and hopping up, she smashes her head into it, causing Tyrius to stagger back. At this opening, she then leaps onto tyrius, wrapping her legs around his wais and flails her hands, clawing at his face and chest. Every wound she makes freeze, dirupting the flow of blood and weakening him.  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:16 am
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch

*Tyrius screams. He then swings his arm and extends the whip once more, hammering it down on Aileen. Again and again, he viciously strikes, moving his arm in an infinity pattern, raining the whip don on her on the left, then the right, then the left again. Over and over, on and on, he bring the whip down on her, eventually shifting to a circular motion, lunging to swing the whip down on her as hard as he can, then dragging the whip back and swinging it around to repeat the process again and again. Each time the whip strikes the ground, the impact sends rubble flying into the air.*

*With her brain rattled and her balance distorted, All Aileen can do is knell and cross her arms in defence ans she tried to protect her head and gve it time to heal. Butm, the blows are heave. She her thob and burn, as she feels their bones begin to crack. Eventuall as Tyrius shifts his patterna of attack she finds that the force of the blows have increased. The second blow shatters the bones in her left arm, forcing her to yelp and grab it with her right. She Whimpers in pain ans she trys to hold the bones together, so the can mend. The next blow comes down on her left shoulder, shattering her collar bone. She falls back with another loud whimpering yelp. As the wip comes down for a fourth time, she rolls on to her right side to dodge it, then her left, then her right again. Then managing to get to her feet, she side steps to her right to dodge the whip and then grabbing it with her right hand, she pulls on it, causing Tyrius to stagger forward and brakes his concentration, causing the whip to disperse. Her arm now healed, she rushes forward and drives it's elbow into Tyrius's chest and then brings the back of her left fist up into his face. She then grabs his head and hopping up, she smashes her head into it, causing Tyrius to stagger back. At this opening, she then leaps onto Tyrius, wrapping her legs around his waist and flails her hands, clawing at his face and chest. Every wound she makes freeze, disrupting the flow of blood and weakening him.

*Tyrius howls in pain. his eyes blinded and his flesh burning and stinging, he disperses into a swarm of bats and materializes behind Aileen, with all his wounds heald, except his cheek.*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:25 am
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch

*With her brain rattled and her balance distorted, All Aileen can do is knell and cross her arms in defence ans she tried to protect her head and gve it time to heal. Butm, the blows are heave. She her thob and burn, as she feels their bones begin to crack. Eventuall as Tyrius shifts his patterna of attack she finds that the force of the blows have increased. The second blow shatters the bones in her left arm, forcing her to yelp and grab it with her right. She Whimpers in pain ans she trys to hold the bones together, so the can mend. The next blow comes down on her left shoulder, shattering her collar bone. She falls back with another loud whimpering yelp. As the wip comes down for a fourth time, she rolls on to her right side to dodge it, then her left, then her right again. Then managing to get to her feet, she side steps to her right to dodge the whip and then grabbing it with her right hand, she pulls on it, causing Tyrius to stagger forward and brakes his concentration, causing the whip to disperse. Her arm now healed, she rushes forward and drives it's elbow into Tyrius's chest and then brings the back of her left fist up into his face. She then grabs his head and hopping up, she smashes her head into it, causing Tyrius to stagger back. At this opening, she then leaps onto Tyrius, wrapping her legs around his waist and flails her hands, clawing at his face and chest. Every wound she makes freeze, disrupting the flow of blood and weakening him.

*Tyrius howls in pain. his eyes blinded and his flesh burning and stinging, he disperses into a swarm of bats and materializes behind Aileen, with all his wounds healed, except his cheek.*

*As Tyrius remateralizes, she back flips and lands sitting on her knees on Tyrous's shoulders with his head pinched between her legs. With a backflipping motion, she then slams Tyrius into the ground. She then scoots back avoer him and slipping her arms under his, she lifts him up in a full nielson, just like MIna recently had Veronica in. She then proceeds to crush his neck and ribs.*
"THIS be the end for ye, Tyrius."
*She snarls.*
"Though Vampires be able tae survive a broken neck, it'll still paralize ye.... An, once tha happens, I'll crush the life right out o ye!"  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:19 am
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf
sha312

From out of the pile, a form emerges. Covered in wounds, the Elf rises to his feet, no longer clad in a fair and benevolent countance, but dressed in black robes. Under the hood, the group glimpses a corpse pale face with sulfurous yellowed eyes. The Elf brings to bear his swords, the blades now a crimson red.

He lets one of the blades fly which impales itself within Tyrius's back. #TYRIUS!# With a scream that was more bestial than human, Sha launched himself at Tyrius with a spinning attack, seeking to cut the Vampire Lord down with one blow.

((Ooc:1:02-03))

"Good."
*Aidar says. Upon Sha'a emergence from the pile behind him, Aidar grabs him put of the air as he goes spinning passed him and sets the Elf down on his feet.*
"Wait..."
*He says.*
"Le her handle this, for noo... She needs this... She has unsolved issues wit im tha needs tae be solved..."

The anger was written in his face as he was intercepted. The Icewolf was taken aback by the ferocity of the barely restrained wrath in the Elf's eyes. "Wait?!?! I will wait no longer. You know she's no match for him...but I....I am more than a match for him and I'm taking from him what is long been owed to me and nothing and no one will stand in my way...not even you."

"I told, ye, she needs this. He owes ye nothin. She's the one wit claim tae him, next to Zudhred."
*Aidar says.*
"She's holdin her own, an It seems tha Ah've been underestimatin er fo years. Ah wanna see jus exactly wha she be capable, of... She's got this. If things get out o hand, I'll step in and I'll CRUSH im. Ye be hurt... We also have wounded allies layin behind us. Ah wanna watch this, but you should dig them oot o tha pile o ice back there and take em tae be healed by Angel... Would ye really be so eager tae abandon Sir Greagus after he helped ye? What was tha ye said aboot revenge being wrong? yer role in this fight be over, yer goal was to protect me, an Ah be grateful, But Ah'm fine, noo. The wounded need yer help, more than she. Dinnae worry, she has me protection... She be the very last remnant of me precious, precious, beloved cousin... Ah will nae allow anythin tae happen tae er..."
*Aidar' speaks the words with a calming sense of reassurance, giving off the air of a great heric champion and protector, almost a god, as his silver aura begins to burn around him. A feeling that somehow, everything will be alright .*

The flames of hatred blazed in Sha's eyes as he listened to Aidar and his face twitched as if he had been slapped. His voice came as a menacing hiss like a viper and his words were drenched in venom. "My part in this battle is over? I beg to differ. He's killed countless...he destroyed and you...you want me to walk away?!?! NEVER! I've wanted centuries for this moment. You call it revenge....I call it JUSTICE! Too long has Tyrius escaped the noose, but no longer. I will take what I want...with..or without your consent. Go...labor in healing if you wish...but I will not stand aside and be a tool to be used and disposed of at will. I will ensure what all of you have failed so far in doing."

With that, he turned his back on Aidar and made his way back towards the battle.

*Aidar seizes the elf's left wrist, his grip unlike anything Sha had ever felt before, as if it's a hand of solid Tilkal or Galvorn... (Or Phrik, or adamantium- the point is my grip very overwhelmingly strong and can't be broken.*
"Ah cannae le ye be doin tha."
*Aidar says firmly. Ah meant nae disrespect with me words, ye are right. Ye're nae a tool tae be used and discarded, if Ah saw ye as such, I'd let ye go, but Ah don't! Ye have a precious life o yer own an I can nae let ye jus throw it away! Perhaps ye be as powerful as Tyrius, bu what if yer not!? I personally, dinae think ye are! Yer, nae a god! Nae even close, Ye're jus an Elf! Ye have limits. Tyrius be a life form that can expand is own limits, and Ah as far as anybody knows have none! Ah may very well be the only one who can actually stop im, and if that be the case, ye'd be only throwing yer life away for nothin and nothin would be achieved. Tyrius be far mor powerful than he's lettin on, he holds back, because he like tae toy with his prey! Bu, be mine! he me one o me forefathers! Both his blood and the blod o the two tae originally defeat him all flow in me veins! Ah was bred to slay him, should he ever return, can ye say the same? Ah can stop im, an Ah will! Leave im tae me!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:31 am
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch
The Dark Lord Tyrius
Burning Icebitch

*Tyrius howls in pain. his eyes blinded and his flesh burning and stinging, he disperses into a swarm of bats and materializes behind Aileen, with all his wounds healed, except his cheek.*

*As Tyrius remateralizes, she back flips and lands sitting on her knees on Tyrous's shoulders with his head pinched between her legs. With a backflipping motion, she then slams Tyrius into the ground. She then scoots back avoer him and slipping her arms under his, she lifts him up in a full nielson, just like MIna recently had Veronica in. She then proceeds to crush his neck and ribs.*
"THIS be the end for ye, Tyrius."
*She snarls.*
"Though Vampires be able tae survive a broken neck, it'll still paralize ye.... An, once tha happens, I'll crush the life right out o ye!"

*Tyrius snarls and blue hellfire flares up all over his body, forcing Aileen to release him.*
"ENOUGH!!!"
*He roars, rainsing his right first. he them Slams it fist into the ground and create s a 50 foot high shock wave of hellfire that spreads out across the entire battle field, turning it into a sea of raging blue flames.*

The Dark Lord Tyrius
Vice Captain

Powerful Conqueror

6,850 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games