Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 07. Profile Forum [Introduce Yourself "Extended"]
Introduce Yourself Here :] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 353 354 355 356 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people count
  + 1
View Results

Simfasa

Quick Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:13 pm
edward_nibbles
Chris1991
edward_nibbles
Chris1991
edward_nibbles
Chris1991
Your second being?
Not Gonna Get us 3nodding
Definately a good song too...You know..you never hear anyone talking about "Clowns (Can you see me now?)"...lol

I've heard of that song and I listened to like 30 seconds of it and was like "No.." So.. yeah. Don't really like it much. Same with Gomenesai. I like "All About Us" though
Hehe...I like all of the songs on 200kh...I dont know, when I like a band, I usually end up liking all their songs (or get to the point where I dont feel like switching over them to get to the good ones) I like Avril Lavigne and have since her first CD, but her new stuff isnt so great..
Yeah I'm like that alot too. For Avril Lavigne though I've never been too big of a fan. I like her old stuff like Sk8ter Boi and Comlicated. Thats it sweatdrop

^.^ Her second CD is what got me..  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:17 pm
Chris1991
edward_nibbles
Chris1991
edward_nibbles
Chris1991
Definately a good song too...You know..you never hear anyone talking about "Clowns (Can you see me now?)"...lol

I've heard of that song and I listened to like 30 seconds of it and was like "No.." So.. yeah. Don't really like it much. Same with Gomenesai. I like "All About Us" though
Hehe...I like all of the songs on 200kh...I dont know, when I like a band, I usually end up liking all their songs (or get to the point where I dont feel like switching over them to get to the good ones) I like Avril Lavigne and have since her first CD, but her new stuff isnt so great..
Yeah I'm like that alot too. For Avril Lavigne though I've never been too big of a fan. I like her old stuff like Sk8ter Boi and Comlicated. Thats it sweatdrop

Which one is that?  

Endrogyne

Simfasa

Quick Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:21 pm
edward_nibbles
Chris1991
edward_nibbles
Chris1991
edward_nibbles
Chris1991

Which one is that?
Under My Skin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:23 pm
Chris1991
edward_nibbles
Chris1991
edward_nibbles
Chris1991

Which one is that?
Under My Skin
Havent heard of it. The only one of hers i ave is "Let Go". Is that the first one?  

Endrogyne

Simfasa

Quick Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:25 pm
edward_nibbles
Chris1991
edward_nibbles
Chris1991
edward_nibbles
Chris1991

Which one is that?
Under My Skin
Havent heard of it. The only one of hers i ave is "Let Go". Is that the first one?

Her first one is Let Go.......second one is Under My Skin.......and third one is The Best Damn Thing  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:34 pm
Chris1991
edward_nibbles
Chris1991
edward_nibbles
Chris1991

Which one is that?
Under My Skin

Her first one is Let Go.......second one is Under My Skin.......and third one is The Best Damn Thing
Oh ok^^ Thanks. But still I dont think I'll buy another one of hers xd  

Endrogyne

Simfasa

Quick Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:35 pm
edward_nibbles
Chris1991
edward_nibbles
Chris1991
edward_nibbles
Chris1991

Which one is that?
Under My Skin

Lol! Im like one of her last die hard fans  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:38 pm
Chris1991
edward_nibbles
Chris1991
edward_nibbles
Chris1991
Under My Skin

Well I think she was one of those fads that come and go. No offense Just saying. Like I think My Chemical Romance will fade away in a while being replace by a new more popular band>.< Although I really like my chemical romance  

Endrogyne

Simfasa

Quick Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:41 pm
edward_nibbles
Chris1991
edward_nibbles
Chris1991
edward_nibbles
Chris1991
Under My Skin

Well I think she was one of those fads that come and go. No offense Just saying. Like I think My Chemical Romance will fade away in a while being replace by a new more popular band>.< Although I really like my chemical romance
But you see...fans like me dont just go with the fad...I will always like Avril. She was a fad, I agree, but I dont follow fads..  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:42 pm
Chris1991
edward_nibbles
Chris1991
edward_nibbles
Chris1991

But you see...fans like me dont just go with the fad...I will always like Avril. She was a fad, I agree, but I dont follow fads..
I dont either, although I don't avoid fad bands  

Endrogyne

Simfasa

Quick Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:45 pm
edward_nibbles
Chris1991
edward_nibbles
Chris1991
edward_nibbles
Chris1991

Avoiding it would be worse than liking their music I think..If you like them, you like them...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:50 pm
Chris1991
edward_nibbles
Chris1991
edward_nibbles
Chris1991
Avoiding it would be worse than liking their music I think..If you like them, you like them...
Exactly  

Endrogyne

Scav3ng3r

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:06 am
sex: Female
religion: Agnostic
height: 5 ft 6
fav music: Gabber/Industrial/Jungle
fav movie: The Fountain
sexual orientation: Bisexual -- prefer girls for relationships and guys for sex. Hehe.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:24 am
thank you midnightpentacle for accepting me!!
<3  

vanillablack

[The.Truth.Is.Out.There]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:02 am
Welcome all! Have fun!  
07. Profile Forum [Introduce Yourself "Extended"]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 353 354 355 356 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games