Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamoku Yaiba

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:05 pm
Hello, I'd like to introduse myself.

Name: Zach
-Nickname: Kamoku Yaiba (Shy Blade)
-Birthday: June first, 1992 - 1:23AM
From: USA..Somewhere in the backhilll hell known as Ohio.
-Sidenote: OHIO IS NOT NOTHING NEAR LIKE KENTUCKY...Ugh.
RP Level: Semi Literate-Adv. Literate - Depends on my mood.
Favorite Anime: Naruto, Shuffle!, Love Hina, some others.
-For more information look at my profile.

Warning: I am a bit of a cuddle whore, but I am also sometimes very shy, like....Hinata shy...xD Witch is wierd cause I am a guy.

I am willing to help those who want a tutar for Roleplaying through somewhat lessons and RPing with them...I will be making a post in the right thread for that soon. Just PM me if you want one. xD

Thats about it...Thanks for reading.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:42 pm
Hiya! I'm Kale Qualas, but people call me "Kale" for short.

I don't know what to say... but I'll tell you some.

I did roleplay since this year, to make this sound more... accurate! Two months! Excluding the other roleplays that haven't been on or "dead".

People were thinking of my new style of roleplay. It's called "Self-Roleplay." You do it yourself, but add other characters in your post. Let's say... *Claps hands,*

Pit Lord: *Appears out of nowhere.* What the [censord] is this!?
Kale: This is "Self-Roleplay, an example would be like this! Oh and this is Pit from War Craft 3.

Pit Lord: What the heck are you doing!? Don't give out the secret to the public! And stop calling me that! *Roars.*

Kale: You can even add more then two (including myself). *Claps again.*
Napoleon: *Appears* Gosh! Kale! For the last time, stop summoning me!

Kale: This one is from Napoleon Dynamite. You can add as many as you like, but there is one catch. It takes longer to do and the more you add, the longer it takes.

Pit Lord: You got that right! And stop looking at me you mortals!
Napoleon: Get your hands off- *Gets tackled.*

Kale: When you are done... *Claps hands and Pit and Nap vanished.*

You return to this! It's my new technique and it's made by me! blaugh  

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

Owl Shinobi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:39 pm
Hi! I'm quite happy that I've been accepted into this guild, and I know I won't disappoint. I am quite an avid roleplayer (In my dreams), and I love doing Resident Evil Roleplays, you'll quite commonly see me trying to start them, and I hope you can put up with me with my addiction, I just love blasting zombies off onto the hard pavement.

I'm 18, I have a job, a girlfriend, and I'm almost ready for college (going next year), I have 14,000 in the bank, and I need 16,000 for College (I know, its pretty cheap, considering I only need 4,000 each year)

So please welcome me into the guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:43 pm
Hello I am Dan.
I have been on Gaia for four years now but i still consider myself a learner. I literate, semi literate and all others.

I have role played men women and children. Most of the time people say my women are spot on and my men are femenin.

i hope that this guild could help me become better. Pm me for an rp and we'll get something going.

here's a post from a guild i did as one of my characters Sasha

Sasha stumbled out an alleyway and hiccuped. She never waws truely drunken the years of drinking had atoned for that. She looked around for any danger and covered it up by pretending she was falling over and over correcting her ballence. She smiled and laughed out loud in rich laughter, at the sight of people gawking. as she tactfully stumbled through the street she bumped into people and picked a few pockets. some people noticed but felt pity on her. she looked ragged, her short white hair tussled and ratty. This too was a ruse.  

Sasha_Yakushi

Rayet Treyarch

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:02 pm
im new im john harper you wanna rp i will (depending on what kind of rp)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:50 pm
oh yeah. i wanted to add something about. i'll do anything kind of rp you want. litterally anything. and i'm in the Rio Rancho JROTC Marine Core.  

Devil-Hunter-Sergei

Deadly Mercenary

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:10 am
I am new my name is Nick but most of the people call me Stealthy cause of my Gaian name I am a newbie when it comes to role playing.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:05 am
Hey! I'm Vincent, though I use many characters to Roleplay with. I'm primarily a writer of Fantasy, but I do like to Roleplay. Hopefully people here know how to Roleplay like real men and women.
Here's a bit about me!

-My Info-
Real Age: 15 in October!
RP Style: Third person; like a book
RP Quality: Expert. Extra Literate; cannot stand bad grammar, or non-third person Role Playing

-Character Info-

Name: Vincent
RP Usage: Sometimes
Race/Species: Legacy of Kain style Vampire (a soul that animates a human corpse)
Profession: Soldier

Name: Alliath
RP Usage: Sometimes
Race/Species: Human or Elf
Profession: Bard

Name: Duriel
RP Usage: Not yet
Race/Species: Judeo-Christian style Angel/Daemon
Profession: Spectral Hunter

Name: Aknillan
Race/Species: A soul that inhabits the Material Planes
Profession: Assassin

Name: Ethias
Race/Species: Human
Profession: Assassin

takemystuff

Wise_Silence

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:41 am
hey im new here. you can call me by my screen name if you want, but my name is Jinx. 3nodding i have absolutely NO idea how to rp...so i thought i would come here and maybe learn.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:08 pm
Hey, I'm Henoth. I like RPing and yea im sure i'll have fun here  

--WindoW-LicKing-freAk--

Loki Mala

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:11 pm
hello my name is Skuliekun but people call me skulie
umm... i love magic animals and meeting new people
and making avis with the western zodiac so i might
look different each day lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:20 pm
Right, an introduction? Hm...would like to add some witty remark, but I appear to be blanking for the moment. :3

So, instead, I'll simply say this: My name is Lilith, Cyg, or Ty if you like. I'm going to be seventeen in a couple of months (feels so much better than saying sixteen x3), and I'm a proud female. I've been roleplaying for three years now, both on Gaia and on several other roleplaying sites, and I like to consider myself literate (though, like everyone else, I'm subject to the occassional typo, grammar error, or case of writer's block). I like to roleplay in a more action/fantasy type genre, usually, but I'm pretty flexible, so no worries. If you want a pic, look at my sig. That's all, ta-dah for me <3

Lilith Atrum

AsianBiscuit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:49 pm
Hello, my name is Kento, and so will the other 1000 characters I will be making. My favorite Rps are Medieval, Fantasy, and anime RPs. I'll try my best to be active.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:35 pm
xD My name is Candi or Candice, whichever one u prefer.
Erm..im [age witheld] n I currently live in Houston, texas x3
I love love looooove Bleach, I live n die for em <3
(sry ^^'')
I'm a writer n has a rlly big issue with a lot of grammer mistakes n no punctuation >.<
I...erm...love Bleach and...
im running out of things to say...
So, yeah..^^ nice to meet u all x3

X..candi..X

Rakuras

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:10 pm
A slightly dazed young man yawns loudly, looking into another introduction thread amongst the nine million forums he's aware of. I better say something, shouldn't I? Well, I certainly find it improper to randomly snipe a forum without at least some warning. Though that's much like a Army Ranger shouting at the top of his lungs, "I'm going to shoot you so die, alright?". Well, at least I know my insanity is still good. Huh, I wonder if people can hear my interal monologs like some of them tend to. I swear there are more closet telepaths each day that passes. Tinfoil hat time! and a rather crude, dorky looking tinfoil hat is promptly placed atop Rakuras's head, a few random facial expressions showing that he's rather enjoying his current train of thought that may or may not involve wendigos, roast beef sandwiches, and a small portable ostrich launcher. Sheesh, at least the author isn't that insane! Oh, wait... moving along so I can stop breaking the fourth wall. Again.

A rapid series of pen marks, the sound of an eraser, and what one would assume is an eraser strapped to a belt sander all come to ear as the fourth wall is reconstructed from scratch. Soon Rakuras stumbles into view, sans the tinfoil hat and looking a tad fatigued as a clean buildup of sweat coarses his brow and cheeks. "Well, that took a little effort. Note to self: do no ever let the fourth wall be broken again in this post." he finishes and a loud pop is heard from off view followed by a torrent of rainbow colored mongeese running madly about. This certainly is going to be one of those days. Another few minutes later, Rakuras once again returns after handling the mongeese issue. Though is mongeese a word? Maybe.

"Alright, enough foolishness. Name's Rakuras and I'm a freelance writer, editor, and general college student who's currently giving Gaia a try after finding the absolute depravity of human creation a few years ago. As it were, I'm very picky and a tad bit enigmatic- as would be apparent from the above two paragraphs." he states as another pop is heard and a large pineapple swings into view before exploding into a shower of green-blue pulp. Ignoring the residue that's rather nicely sticking to his hair Rakuras continues, "I take my work seriously enough to claim Professional status at Comic Con after finally figuring out exactly how to get it. Still find that convention one of the highlights of my year even after a good half dozen visits. o/` Memories... o/` Regardless, I'm here to attempt to update, improve, or otherwise perfect my forum-based roleplay skills. IRC/Chat are decent enough but I lack any networks/groups to even consider committing time to at this point. As I'm a recluse for information I'm welcome to questions about what would normally be posted in my account's descriptions as I'd rather talk to people and start a conversation instead of intimidate potential companions or make other consider the all inclusive 'he likes something I don't therefore he's not going to like me, etc, etc, etc!'."

Taking a slow, steady breathe the slipping a large glob of goo from his previously moistened forehead, Rakuras continues his hand motions into a low bow to those about him. "'right. Pester me folks otherwise I'm going to disappear into the black sticky void known as the internet. Toodles."  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games