Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
KONOHA NINJA ACADEMY Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:15 pm
Polio
panda-shinobi
boreedddd
aren't we all? xp

lol  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:22 pm
cherryblossom_chan
Punk525
WOOT MY COMPUTER IS FIXED
whoop whoop...im happy for you punk ^.^ that means you could participate in the chuunin exams on friday ^.^
Yup biggrin  

MixedUp92

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:23 pm
Punk525
cherryblossom_chan
Punk525
WOOT MY COMPUTER IS FIXED
whoop whoop...im happy for you punk ^.^ that means you could participate in the chuunin exams on friday ^.^
Yup biggrin
can't wait to do the chuunin exams ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:24 pm
cherryblossom_chan
Green_Beast
Hiiiiii! blaugh
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii blaugh

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! 3nodding blaugh  

I~am~Angelique

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:25 pm
Green_Beast
cherryblossom_chan
Green_Beast
Hiiiiii! blaugh
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii blaugh

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! 3nodding blaugh
stare ...sooo * looks at everyone* umm....do you guys want to do something? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:26 pm
yes! but what should we do...hmmm..i know! RAMEN!  

I~am~Angelique

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:27 pm
Green_Beast
yes! but what should we do...hmmm..i know! RAMEN!
xp lol...but don't you think it's abit late to eat ramen?...anyone have any other suggestion? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:29 pm
late?...its never too late for ramen...idk what to do but i do have a question.

what is in the boxes?  

I~am~Angelique

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:24 pm
Green_Beast

what is in the boxes?
i don't think kaiser-sensei told us what's in the boxes...and i don't think he is going to tell us sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:31 pm
cherryblossom_chan
Green_Beast

what is in the boxes?
i don't think kaiser-sensei told us what's in the boxes...and i don't think he is going to tell us sweatdrop
yeah, and i really wanna find out too!  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

I~am~Angelique

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:53 pm
I am very curious...I wanna know! crying  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:29 pm
The boxes are full of donations to me of course >_>
...being a poor Ninja is the pits crying
*goes back to dreaming*

...hey anyone seen Raven-sensei around? He never sent me test 9 gonk  

Windblade

KirbyHero

250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:38 pm
Hello all, and I'm am Kirby, the lazy sensei as I prefer to call myself since I'm not around too often. You know, watching the clouds and chasing skirts. Anyways, I'm here today for a short lesson

Lesson fourteen (14)
Mission Structure

Tasks are entrusted to the Konoha everyday, ranging from simple, mundane tasks like child care, to high level, risky missions like assasination, which all have a payment from the client at the end if the mission is successful. They are easily divided by A, B, C, and D class missions. As there are 4 classes of ninja, Kage, Jounin, Chuunin, and Genin (and kage being the village chief, therefore, busy with other matters), these difficulties in missions are given out accordingly to the ninja's rank and experience to better fit success.

• D class missions are typical household chores, like walking the dog or cleaning the environment. Genins and Chuunins typically get these assignments.

• C class missions are more moderate in some level of certain skill, but they pose no extreme life threatening situations. Genins are allowed to take these missions, considering that they have the experience needed, and of course chuunins can as well.

• B class missions is when the danger starts. Endangerment of life is a factor in these missions as well as combat may ensue. Genins aren't allowed in any circumstance to take these missions. Chuunins are the only class typical of taking these missions because of the specific level of danger and its profile.

• A class missions are high risk situations. Because of there nature, jounins, and only jounins, are allowed to partake in these missions. These missions can be potentially detrimental in nature, so only the experienced jounin can be entrusted to missions like these.

Be sure to pay attention and mark your assignment books about tomorrow. Friday (In PST) I'll give a lesson in shuriken throwing! domokun

Class dismissed!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:44 pm
I'm going to be more available to come to the academy starting tomorrow. I hope to be able to talk with some of you about your progress and what you desire to learn smile  

RavenCpu

KirbyHero

250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:46 pm
RavenCpu
Actually Kirby, that would be lesson 14 3nodding

for some reason, when I read 13 on the front page, it never fully registered in meh brain xp  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games