Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:16 pm

Mokuba nodded, glad to see that Seto was coming around. He seemed to be understanding everything that was going on. Though he still looked a little confused, it might be to how the women would help. To be honest, he was not sure completely how she would help. All he knew that she was said to be able to help and he trusted that. So, maybe he and Seto could get closer during this time. He really needed his brother to be there with him ad he really wanted to get closer to him. Hopefully getting close again would make Kane not as needed anymore.

"Yeah..she gave me something to get some medication I believe." he replied.

After he gave Seto a minute to think, his body leaned forward. Now he was slightly closer to Seto. He wanted to be closer, but it felt as if something was holding him back. Maybe it was what happened back at the mansion and now Seto felt nervous around him. So maybe he could clear that up first and then maybe putting it aside would help them grow closer.

"Seto...I..I'm sorry for what happened...what I did at the mansion...what I said..and..all that.." he said, trying not to cry.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:47 am
"Don't worry about that, " Seto replied, slightly frowning. "Let's just blame adolescent hormones for that, alright?" He gave Mokuba a playful smirk, but inside he was slightly confuzed. He couldn't clearly remember what happened in that mansion, besides Yami and that woman and the whole 'choosing between brother and lover' thing.Ah well, it probably didn't matter that much, because the odds were Mokuba was driven by hormones. And this whole 'split personality' thing.
"What matters now, is that you get better, alright?"
With these words, he smiled in a more genuine way, his thoughts slowly drifting off to Yami. How long would he remain blind?

(For some reason, this is a post I'm pretty satisfied with. ._.; Usually i'm not, but then I just don't know what to add.)  

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:47 am

((x3 by the way, Im glad your getting obsessed with House x33))

He nodded, not smiling either. Though he was not really sure what made him like Seto like he did. It hurt, being like that made him and Setos relationship more awkward. Even he hated the fact that he had fallen in love with someone who was family, it was sickening. No wonder Seto hit him, he deserved it for thinking such sick thoughts. Him and Seto use to cuddle when it was cold and he didn't feel anything more then, so why now? A few tears escaped, but he moved his sleeve around his eyes to get rid of it. Even though he was sad, he also felt high, wonder why that was. He decided to change the subject.

"So...how is Yami?" he asked, seeing Seto was lost in thought and he figured it was thoughts of Yami.

((I still dont believe its sickening D8 xD, and its because you had sex little man xP which is why you feel so high. And I was not sure if he knew that Yami was blind or not, I dunno if he was there. If so, pretend he said this instead.))

"..I'm sure Yami will recover alright." he replied with a hopeful smile, which was something he was use to giving to Seto.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:25 am
(Me too! Ijust can't take it anywhere because the people who share it with me don't help me vent it. ._.; Did that make sense? I want to RP as them but I can't find more players. And my computer died and I'm on my mum's crappy thing now. I'll have to buy a new one for myself. D=

Oh, I don't remember either, but I'm going to go with: Moki doesnt know )

"He's... He's fine, but he lost his eyesight. Temporarily." He added the last word quickly, which sort of gave away he wasn't so sure about it. It was kind of weird to have Mokuba worry about Yami though. He wasn't sure why, it just was. But then again, Mokuba could have just asked to get the topic off of himself.
Great. The two most important people in his life both had serious issues.

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:18 pm

((x3 I just love that man to death. Hugh is so great, no one else could pull of House like he does))

Mokuba was about to react, before Seto told him it was just temporary. The silence fell over the office once again, he wanted to have him and Seto communicate better. Yami seemed to be a great way to keep it, but it appeared that it wasn't since Seto still didn't talk much. Besides, if Seto loved Yami that much, then he wanted to be involved and care for him too. And also, Yugi and him might be together, or him and Kane would be anyway. Maybe he would try to hang with Yugi, he did have a crush and he didn't want to be turned down a second time.

"I..I don't want Yami to be hurt. Especially since you care about him so much." Mokuba explained.

It was Kane after all that wanted Yami dead, not Mokuba. He was only angry because of what happened when they were looking for him. With that, he was more hurt then angry. He sighed to himself, maybe talking a little about what was on his mind would help the therapy that was approaching. He hoped that he and Seto would be able to be close again, they were brothers.

"I just was hurt because...well..I saw you and him kissing when I thought you would be so concentrated on looking for me. It was scary being lost there and seeing you like that...just hurt a little was all. Then I blacked out, saw where I was and started to cry." he explained.

He remembered, he remembered the pain, then darkness. When he woke he saw a gun pointed to him and Yami. Seto was breaking down and seeing him like that made him cry. Even with all this, he never wanted Seto to be sad or result in choosing.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:17 am
((OMFG!!!111! YOURE JOINING!! *glomps, lifts up, and swings around* You're right. 4laugh *pats Moki on the head*))

"We were looking for you... And we found you, too." Seto waited for a moment, wondering how to explain. "Well.... We were both in that hallway because we were looking for you. We didn't go there because we wanted to.. kiss... You are my priority." he considered it awkward to use the word 'kiss' in front of his brother. Not for a specific reason, it just seemed like the word had this huge meaning he would have to explain. Even though he knew very well Mokuba knew what kissing was.
Maybe he was just a little nervous about it being Yami who he was kissing, and not some girl. If it would have been a girl, he probably wouldn't feel like this about it. He'd probably consider himself 'the man' instead.

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:16 pm

((x33))

Mokuba sat silently as he listened. Deep down he knew Setos main priority was him, but it just didn't seem so at that moment. Though he knew Seto loved him, what happened then just hurt him a great deal. But he tried not to act to sad about it, cause he was not sure when Kane would come out to protect him from the source of his sorrow. His heart ached as he listened to his brother explaining things to him, it would take some time to be completely comfortable with Yami. Maybe if Seto knew why he had these bizarre feelings for him, he would not be so upset about it.

Then again, Yami could be the key to bringing Seto back to his normal-self. It would be amazing if Yami helped his brother be more kind and show more love to not only him but the others as well. He was not sure how to respond to Seto, other then in a way that would be rude and upset him.

'What should I say? I don't want to sound like a smart a** or anything. But by the look of things I was not his priority at the time.' he thought to himself.

All he wanted to do was lean over, touching nay part of his brother that he could reach. Or even better, to just hug him and not let go. But both were awkward and would leave Seto shocked. So, all he could do was lean in, to try and get a look into his brothers eyes.

"I know...it just didn't seem like it at the time...and it hurt a great deal." Mokuba explained, his voice stern.

He was trying with all of his strength to not show pain or anger. Though it reflected in his eyes, which were now concealed with a layer of salt water. He forbid the tears to leave a trail down his face, his throat clamped up, trying to hold back everything. Though not only from Kane, but from his brother. He did not want Seto to be upset with him fro being a baby, or making him feel bad for not comforting him.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:50 am
Seto saw Mokuba's tears, but ignored them. Maybe a good cry would make him feel better."Things aren't always what they seem." he said with a smile.
He was quiet for a moment... and then realized it was almost 6PM*. And he was hungry. "Are you hungry?" he asked, knowing how weird that sounded compared tpo the rest of this conversation. "We could go out for dinner, if you like. Maybe we can talk there. I'm not actually doing anything here anyway." That last bit sure was true. He had entered Kaiba Corp and went to jhis office. That's all he did. He might aswell besomewhere else, he wasn't going to do anything anymore today.

*I'm not sure if it is... But from what I remember, the day started in the hospital, and then Mokuba had this appointment. ><; It could be almsot noon aswell. Or about 3PM. ._.; I've got no clue, but I figured it'd be cute to have them go out for dinner.

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:36 am

((Thats fine, dinner time makes sense x3))

Mokuba gave a small smile as well, but closing his eyes allowed a few tears to roam down his cheeks. He didn't mean to cry, but with all of it gathering a single blink broke the wall. The reason he did not want to cry was because he did not want to make a scene and he didn't want Seto to feel worse. Normally, he would cry, but he just didn't want to make things worse. To him, there was no shame in crying, it was just not a good moment to do it. He would much rather talk to Seto about everything he could, all the things he was comfortable with sharing.

His eyes looked back up when he heard dinner. The mention of food got his stomach growling. His cheeks turned pink to the embarrassing sound that protruded from his body. With a small nervous laugh, he nodded and stood off the chair. He smiled with Seto as they walked out of the office, hopefully a dinner inn would set a better mood for talking with Seto. There were other things he wanted to discuss, but he would not be able to be completely clean with Seto until he himself, could get over what happened at the mansion. As they walked out, a limo had already been waiting there. By the looks of it, he just assumed that the driver that drove Seto never left. Smiling up at Seto, he climbed into the back before Seto got in.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:58 am
((I've got a 'new' computer! No more hassling with my mum's crapp rattle thing! But.. The pictures I had of you guys are all gone. ><; The digi pics, that is. Including the ones of you cosplaying as Moki! And of Chloie's graduating thingy! ><; ))

Seto sat next to his brother, and then realized he had no idea what he wanted to eat. "Where should we go?" he asked, honestly not caring as long as the food was good.

The advantages of being rich were great. if they wouldn't have KC, they would have probably went for a snackbar, but with their money they could go anywhere and if they liked it enough they could buy the place and have free meals there and get profit from it, aswell.*

Seto couldn't help but think about the future. When maybe the three of them could go out for dinner. Yami would be able to see, and Mokuba would be mentally stable.. and one person.

*That just came up, figured I'd add it.  

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:19 am

Mokuba was staring out the window, night seemed to have come so fast. This day alone felt like a matter of hours. Though the order of events made sense for it to be this late. He began to think of Yugi, his heart beating slightly faster then before. There was always this feeling he got with Yugi and sometimes Yami, but more so with Yugi. They just seemed to be in the same place at times, but soon Kane came into the picture. That would put a damper in things. 'What if he only loves Kane?' he asked himself. The thought made him more depressed. With a sigh, he rested his chin on his hand and continued to stare blankly out the window.

His eyes shifted toward Seto when he spoke, though his head did not move. That was a nice topic to change to, anything to get him out of thinking that he would be alone for the rest of his life. Meeting with the street lamps outside, Mokuba began to think about places to eat. The lights were very dim, since it had only been dusk at this point. The sun was just about over the clouds, but seemed to leave a vast stream of colors in the sky. After a few moments of thought, he turned back to Seto. There was a smile on his face, it was not a fake one, but it was a little more forced because of what he had been thinking about.

"Why don't we go to that one place I took you too for your birthday? You liked that place right?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:55 am
"Yes, I liked I a lot."
That place was a small Italian restaurant, with soft music in th ebackground. It was never busy there, always enough people to make it look successful, but not enough to make it look crowded.
"Sounds like a good idea. "
He lowered the window, and told the driver their destination.

He then thought of Mokuba's current mood. The sadness seemed to float around him like some transparant cloud. He was hoping to keep the conversation for the restaurant, but Mokuba may be embarrassed to answer this outside of the safety of the vehicle. "Are you angry?"

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:33 pm

His eyes opened to stare at Setos when he spoke. Hopefully he was not looking to upset, he wasn't angry like his brother assumed. If anything he was worried, worried about what it would be like for him and Yugi. For a moment, he focused his gaze on the floor. He was not sure how he was going to respond. Did Seto even know about him and Yugi? Well he would find out soon.

"No...I'm..just..I think Kane and Yugi became a couple when I didn't know about it. And...I wonder...if anything is going to be the same for me." he replied.

He was not sure if Seto understood, but that was the best way to explain it at this point.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:53 am
Seto gazed at nohing in particular right ahead of him.
"Yugi and Kane became... a couple..? Didn't you say that Kane hasn't appeared for a long while until.. I hit you... Right?" He focussed his attention back on Mokuba. "Isn't that a little awkward?"

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:00 pm
((Haha, yes, yes, yes. Kane and Yuugi. xD And now that Yuugi's gone and gotten that n****e piercing, and later that er... more...painful...one, they're going to be joined at the hip. I do wonder how Yuugi and Mokuba will work out. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! New computer, huh? Graduation pictures weren't all that amazing. x3 you're not missing much, dear.

And out to supper! And happy kaiba happiness!
I noticed you said THREE, Mel. I guess Yuugi won't be dining with them if they ever go out to eat? Ha, just Yami, Mokuba, and Seto? xD Though, it does make sense that Seto wouldn't think of Yuugi, because in his mind...Yuugi just isn't much to him. xD ))  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff