Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:17 am
Akegura Hirou
Akeji had no problem catching and killing 3 other rabbits. After that, he was unable to find any others, for they had already scurried away. Proud of his killings, he walked back to Timber, bunnies in mouth, and noticed she had his fourth. Akeji then asked Timber,"Do you think this will be enough??? It's still daylight, I'm sure we could catch more, but I don't want to needlessly kill anything we won't eat." He continued to think, and realized that Timber and Branwen were grown wolves, and would clearly eat more than Akeji and Zayra.

Timber lowered her head and placed the bunny on the ground for a moment to speak. 'We should bring these back to your mother, and if need be, we may return back to find something else' she suggested, pickign up the bunny again. She did not plan to eat much, but thought it would make Akeji proud to hunt down a hearty feast. She looked to Ake and wondered if he needed any help with carrying his kill.
She hoped Branwen was not worried or anything, and the idea of returning to drop off Ake's current kills seemed comfortable with her. Then, Branwen could also decide whether or not they should hunt down more.
Now she awaited Akeji's reply.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:56 pm
Akeji dropped his kills also to speak, replying, "Yeah, I guess that'd be a good idea. We should head back now."He then Picked back up his kills and started walking ahead of Timber.  

Akegura Hirou

applz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:12 pm
Timber followed Akeji as he walked ahead of her. She wondered how far they were from Branwen's location.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:42 am
*shuicho walked out of a cave and saw branwen and another wolf*"branwen, i've missed you"*he said nuzzling her*"who's this?"  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:29 am
As Timber and Akeji continued toward where they came, Akeji noticed another scent. He was quickly worried for the safety for her new mother and sister, and looked back at Timber, to see if she too noticed the foreign scent.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:29 pm
Timber had stopped, noticing the scent as well. She looked down at Akeji, dropping the rabbit to speak. 'Can you run swiftly?' she asked, deciding that it be best to get to Branwen as fast as possible, however, she still needed to look after Akeji.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:33 pm
*shuicho was happy to see his wife again but was wondering who the young wolf was*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:28 am
Akeji laughed at Timbers words, saying, "Ah!! I was born for running!!!" He then got into a positon, looked back at Timber, smirked and said,"Ready?"  

Akegura Hirou

applz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:30 am
Timber picked up the rabbit and nodded, her front and back legs bent adn ready for a powerful leap.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:30 am
Branwen quickly nuzzlez Shuicho. "Oh sweetie. I've missed you so much too. Zayra too but she's sleeping." she said pointing down at their sleeping daughter. Branwen smiled at the scent of Akeji returning with Timber. Shuicho, sweetie. I have someone for you to meet. She pulls Shuicho and calls out to Akeji. Akeji! It's okay. I have someone for you to meet. Timber, don't worry this male wolf is no threat. He's my mate Shuicho." she said with a smile.  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

applz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:35 am
Timber heard Branwen's call and looked towards her direction. She dropped the rabbit from her mouth to speak before Akeji may take off. 'Did you hear that?' seh asked, referring to Branwen's calls. 'The scent is a friend of hers... you father I suppose. Shall we run there anyway?' she asked.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:05 pm
Akeji slid to a stop, also hearing Branwens call. He was relieved that she wasn't in trouble, but he was also extremely excited that he was finally able to meet his father. Responding to Timbers second question, he drop the rabbits and said, "Yes, please!!! I want to meet him as soon as I can." Than he picked up his prey and began to sprint toward Branwen, Zayra and his new father, Shuicho. He suddenly realized that he may not have enough food for everyone!!!  

Akegura Hirou

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:25 pm
*shuicho looked around trying to see who she was talking to*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:06 pm
Akeji continued to run toward his family, not sure if Timber was behind him, and honestly, not completely caring. He began to see the less dense part of the woods where Branwen and Zayra were, and when he looked up, he was able to see through the trees to the afternoon sky. Suddenly, the scent of his new family was surrounding him, and he could make out a few figures in the distance.  

Akegura Hirou

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games