Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:06 am
((Do you mind if I rp with you Applz?))

Tumorias was walking around.Doing nothing in particular,she kept gazing around the area.Hoping to catch a glimpse of somebody she knew.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:13 am
Tomomi Chihiro
((Do you mind if I rp with you Applz?))

Tumorias was walking around.Doing nothing in particular,she kept gazing around the area.Hoping to catch a glimpse of somebody she knew.

((nope, you can rp with me ^^))

Ilaria reached the top of the mountian, and was now looking at the horizon. She grinned, amazed by the landscape. She indeed was fond of this land, and decided she may stay here for the rest of her life.
She was looking about, and then spotted the figure of another wolf in the distance. She squinted her eyes to see better, but was not able to.
She decided it best to introduce herself, for she was quite comfortable about talking to strangers. She hoped that this wolf did not mean her any harm.. like the wolf before in the forest that she had been saved from.

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:23 am
Tumorias stopped walking,she looked around smelling a a familiar yet unknowing scent.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:27 am
Ilaria drew closer to the wolf. She noticed how windy it was at the top of the mountain.
As she came closer, the wolf seemed to look familiar to her.

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:35 am
Tumorias kept looking around,since the wind changed direction it was hard to pinpoint the wolf that was drawing closer.So she just sat down and wanted for her guest to come.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:40 am
Ilaria loved the wind, for she was able to control it slightly, as well as ice and snow. She ran faster now without growing tired, and then leaped into the air. The wind carried her just a certain way up, and then she began to fall through the air. She was enjoying this greatly, and she landed with a crash by the wolf's feet.
She was laughing to herself, getting up with just a slight pain in her legs.
She then looked up...
'Why hello!'

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:54 am
Tumorias jumped back,the wolf scaring her,then she gave a quick smile.
"Hello."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:59 am
((wait.. these two met vefore, right? *memory loss xD*))

Ilaria sat up, looking at the wolf.

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:02 pm
((lol. Yes,remeber Tumorias saved her from my made up charcter from attacking her?))

Tumorias gazed at the wolf,remebering her from somewhere.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:04 pm
((oh yes, i remember))

'Tora!' Ilaria exclaimed, jumping up and running about Tumorias several times before stopping for air. Her small tail wagged in the air, and she was grinning, wondering if Tumorias recognized her yet.

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:15 pm
Tumorias blinked for a sec then she finally remebered the wolf and wagged her tail as well,
"Ilaria! It has been awhile!",
she replied as she had a smile on her face.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:17 pm
Ilaria beamed, glad that her friend had remembered her.
She looked about.
'Where is you brother?' she asked, an energy of excitement still active in her voice.

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:20 pm
"He probably is by himself or with Arkanna.",
she said happily.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:23 pm
Ilaria grew curious. She had never met Arkanna, nor any of the many friends that Tora has. She thought to herself for a long moment before looking towards Tumorias again.
'Not to disrupt you or anything, but do you know where I can find something to eat?' she asked, hoping that Tora would merely point out where a good area is for her to hunt, for she was growing ever hungry.

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:28 pm
Tumorias smiled,
"I was about to go hunting myself,can I join?"

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games