Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+ii_Am_BeAuTiFuL+

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:08 pm
as she continued to trot she came to teh edge of the woods which turned into a serene lake. She looked around and saw a few wolves. She froze her hackles raising in suprise and gaurded defence. She lowered her head and looked at them form a distance.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:10 pm
Seilene turns human and sits on a rock...

Kaoru gets up and rubs his head, "Sorry about that.." he said feeling a sweat drop form.

Arkanna looked at Kaoru funny.

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:17 pm
Hero watched him.....
then looked at the area he tripped from....
"Aren't you supposed to be with your brother?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:29 pm
"I came here looking for him!!" he says with a small smile, "He said he would be around here and so I came looking for him!"

Seilene smiled, "Well then he must be somewhere around here.." she crossed one leg over the other and sat there leaning back slightly.

Arkanna still couldn't help but look at Kaoru funny.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:34 pm
Hero still watches him then looks up then back down,
"I'm just curious...what did you trip over?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:49 pm
Kaoru looks down, "My own feet.." he says quietly embarrassed.

Seilene laughs lightly..

Arkanna raised an eyebrow at Kaoru..

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:41 am
Aubrianna trotted around silently breathing in the familiar smells. She remembered many of the scent of wolves. One lingered in her nose, Slighter. The scent was stale but she smelt it and it saddened her. 'When Will I see him' she though to herself. She bent her head down to lap up some water.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:31 am
Kaoru looks down, "My own feet.." he says quietly embarrassed.

Seilene laughs lightly..

Arkanna raised an eyebrow at Kaoru..

Hero just raised a brow,
"Really?"

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:41 am
"Of course Kaoru did...." Jin walks out of a bush, "Kaoru has never beento gracful.." he said looking down at Kaoru.

Kaoru jumped up, "Jin!!"

Seilene jumped a little but calmed back down and watched.

Arkanna looked up at Jin.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:44 am
"Of course Kaoru did...." Jin walks out of a bush, "Kaoru has never beento gracful.." he said looking down at Kaoru.

Kaoru jumped up, "Jin!!"

Aubrianna lifted her head and looked atthe wolves, she trotted over to them silently and dipped her head in greeting'would any of these wolves remember me?' she though to herself  

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:47 am
Aubrianna

Kaoru jumped up, "Jin!!"

Aubrianna lifted her head and looked atthe wolves, she trotted over to them silently and dipped her head in greeting'would any of these wolves remember me?' she though to herself

Seilene looked over and saw the wolf, not reconizing her, Seilene bows her head in greeting and smiles, "Hello there.." she says in her now light voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:58 am
Aubrianna

Kaoru jumped up, "Jin!!"

Seilene looked over and saw the wolf, not reconizing her, Seilene bows her head in greeting and smiles, "Hello there.." she says in her now light voice.
she gave a wolfy smile and looked at each wolf in turn. "hello, I am Aubrianna..." she said hesitantly 'no one will remember me... not even slighter I bet...' she though sadly  

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:02 am
Kaoru, being new to the land with Jin, nodded, "Allo..I'm Kaoru and this is Jin!!" he giggled in his girly way.

Jin grumbled and waved abit at Aubrianna, looking at her with his vivid yellow eyes.

Seilene smiled, "I'm Seilene..." she said, "Its nice to meet you.."

Arkanna looked overand stood up, walking over and sitting next to Seilene, "I'm Arkanna.."she mumbled and watched Aubrianna.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:26 am
Kaoru, being new to the land with Jin, nodded, "Allo..I'm Kaoru and this is Jin!!" he giggled in his girly way.

Jin grumbled and waved abit at Aubrianna, looking at her with his vivid yellow eyes.

Seilene smiled, "I'm Seilene..." she said, "Its nice to meet you.."

Arkanna looked overand stood up, walking over and sitting next to Seilene, "I'm Arkanna.."she mumbled and watched Aubrianna.
she nodded politely at them all "you wouldny happen to know... to know where slighte4r is.... would you"  

Aubrianna

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games