Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:54 pm
Riyu whined softly. "Why must I choose and why is it so hard to choose?!" Riyu whined flattening her ears.

Soto stopped and turned when Sonny called his name. "What's wrong?" Soto asked calmly.

Riyu glanced at Reko and then at Baine again. She felt her heart burst. She loved them both even though she hardly knew them. "I...I'm going with Reko. I never wanted to be part of a large pack. I'm sorry, Baine. Please don't hate me." Riyu pleaded as she tried not to look at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:29 pm
"Just waiting for Riyu" she said back to soto.

Reko was stunned and went up licking her ears affectionately.

Baine nodded eye's saddedned but he stood tall "Then it's decided, just remember i'm alway's here for you riyu" then he went up and licked her, maybe the last lick ever for her.

Matahari Harimau

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:13 am
Soto nodded and sat down to wait patiently.

Riyu sighed heavily and licked Baine's muzzle briskly. "I'm sure we'll meet again." Riyu bark softly as she turned around she swept her tail across Baine's face. "Come on, Reko we mustn't kepp Soto and Sonny waiting." Riyu barked trying to sound cheerful.

Soto stood up and waited for Riyu and Reko to join the group. "Let's be off." He growled softly as he led the way out of the clearing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:37 am
Reko snarled at soto and took lead off to the clearing "Yes let's go"

Sonny licked soto's muzzle as she ran "Dont worry he was alway's like that" she said as she looked back at baine and meena.

Baine looked down at the ground and hoping meena wouldn't mind he lifted his head high and howled into the night.

Matahari Harimau

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:21 pm
Meena listened to the seldom howl and jioned in. She love this wolf and she wanted to confort him. her howl harmonized with his and her howl slowly faded she licked his shoulder trying to confort him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:34 am
Pup sat waiting for some attention. Since he was young he was very eager to play.  

Wolf Hakino

Matahari Harimau

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:38 am
Baine heard another howl, matching his, her voice was like water flowing, and her toung warm on his fur "Meena..." he said looking at the beautiful she-wolf.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:29 pm
Neira liftes her head and joined the chorus, her deep voice resonating and lifting, then dying away. She was glad she hadn'r been pulled into the fray, but it was rediculous for a male to simply walz on in and try to claim a couple of females he'd just met as his mated. She would never respect someone like that. She turned away from the others and trotted up to the lone Pup. He sat, looking eagerly at the others as if wanted to play but nobody else seemed to share his mindset. Damn, horny males wouldn't see a deer if if came up and licked them. She would not be so easily claimed as a mate. If a male were interested in her, he would prove his worth before her. She licked Pup's ears absenltly as she saw the male sidle up to Meena. She lifted her muzzle skyward and howled to her own melody, ignoring the other's voices and letting her will flow into the notes.  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

lezgal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:30 pm
hearing the chorus of wolf howling, Nightmare fought against her urge to howl under the moon light too, but her pride stood to stop her, as she watched the wolves howling she reminded herself that she has no business with the melodic wolves. she watched and couldn't help but notice a young wolf standing by in the sidelines... she wishes to come near the young one but pride will stop her, she lifts her head and looks at the moonlight.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:09 pm
Soto gazed at Sonny. She was truly beautiful. "Come on, we must keep moving." Soto growled picking up his speed.

Riyu noticed Soto picking up his speed and sighed heavily as she ran faster. "Did I make the right choice?" She asked herself aloud. "Yes, I did. Because I love Reko. I would do anything to stay with him."  

Aricia Kylie

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:21 pm
Wolven-Heirachy
Baine heard another howl, matching his, her voice was like water flowing, and her toung warm on his fur "Meena..." he said looking at the beautiful she-wolf.

She looked at him and put her head under his chin"I'm here I'm not going anywhere." She looked into his eyes and put her nose to his.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:18 pm
Soto led his so-called pack to the cliff. When he stopped at the edge of the cliff he looked back at the other wolves. Riku pressed herself close to Reko. She was obviously nervous about her surroundings. Then Soto stared at Reko. The two males really hated each other but they would have to learn to get along.  

Aricia Kylie

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:11 pm
She turned her head and then licked his shoulder again. "I'm never leaving you"she whined.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:14 pm
Riyu trotted along silently. she thought of many things but most of all she thought about her new life in her new pack. Finally she had found a new pack.  

Aricia Kylie

Matahari Harimau

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:42 pm
Baine ended his owl at her lick and he licked her back "As will I my love" he said as he scented other wolves but didn't bother.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games