Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

st tracey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:20 am
NAME:ali
APPEARENCE:long curley black hair blue eye blah blah blah right now in courps brids pj if you must know.
FAV BANDS:NIN above every thing always. right now ive got a lot of manson in my cd player though. im a big fan of industreal. im not really one to just like dark music. im also a big fan of the strokes and people alway tend to find that funny because im goth.
INTERESTS:music, art and film. i also will soon be doing a radio show for a inerpenent radio thing in my area
PERSONALITY:loud some of the time. sky as hell some of the time. and yes i do jump around at shows. im also sometimes know to be a bit bossy
PET PEVS:people that listion to emo music, dress emo and act emo and then turn around and call me an emo. im also a one fingred typer and i also cant speel to well so i hate it when people bag me for bad spelling and grammer. i know its annoying but it cant be helped if you want to get a message back before next chistmas.

REASON FOR JOINING:i was bored  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:14 pm
NAME: terry
APPEARANCE: 5"10'
FAV. BANDS: linkin park, rush,cold,system of a down, greenday
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: gaming, gaia, anime,
PERSONALITY: laid back and cool
PET PEEVES:
LIKES/DISLIKES: hates people that go slow in the school halls

REASON FOR JOINING:i like the goth culture and hope to learn more about it  

idiotic randomness

+[ silly box of pocky ]+

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:30 pm
[x] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [x]

[ NAME: Emily
APPEARANCE: Tight, curly brown hair with straight bangs, fair skin, brown eyes, about 5'6 and curvy, I guess. @.@
FAV. BANDS: Any J-Rock, especially Malice Mizer. Marilyn Manson, Skinny Puppy, Neuroticfish, Kidney Thieves, and any goth German bands. <3
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Look at my profile. ~.~
PERSONALITY: I'm quiet, nervous, and occasionally gloomy, but once you get to know me I'm quite giggly and sweet. ^^
PET PEEVES: Racism and people that do things for attention.
LIKES/DISLIKES: See my profile, god. XD
REASON FOR JOINING: Just felt like meeting new people on Gaia. <3
]

[x] x__x [x]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:10 pm
NAME:Amber
APPEARANCE:brown blond hair that stays down stressed 5'' 2' army green eyes
FAV. BANDS:anything for metal to heavy metal
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: art, anime, raves,music, horror movies
PERSONALITY: sweet and twisted and gloomy half the time
PET PEEVES:people who do things for attention
DISLIKES:girllygirls! stressed (and guys)  

Chezza99

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:23 pm
Hi there new people! Welcome to Got Goth Guild! It's customary for new members to be handed cookies, so.... *hands out the cookies*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:47 pm
NAME: Chloe
APPEARANCE: Short and Asian with long black hair that I plan on cutting soon
FAV. BANDS: Bon Jovi, Metallica, Foo Fighters, and anything instrumental
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing and Music forever first. I also love baking, making icons, playing videogames and reading Terry Pratchett.
PERSONALITY: Imaginative. Unfortunately I'm also lazy and very forgetful. Generally I'm happy or at least content
PET PEEVES: People who change themselves for attention. Self-centered people. Preaching. And people who stick their fingers in my ingredients when I'm baking. In my house, there's a $2.50 fine for that!
LIKES/DISLIKES: I hate my computer for being slow. I like.. my hair. I'm going to miss it when I get it cut.
REASON FOR JOINING: Friend joined me  

hypr

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:52 pm
Welcome, welcome, to the Got Goth Guild! *hands new person some cookies*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:36 pm
Ah, lets fill this thing out. xD

NAME: Dots, Dotty, but my real name is Leanna. =p
APPEARANCE: Uhh.. Well, my hair goes a few inches below my shoulders, it's somewhere between brown and dark brown, although I like to dye it. xD It's also very straight. People hate me for it. D: My eyes are also brown. o-o I'm about 5'3" and weigh ~130 lbs. D:
FAV. BANDS: My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Avril Lavigne, Ayumi Hamasaki, Kotoko, dj TAKA.. Can't think of anymore off the top of my head. xD
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I'm currently obsessing over Full Metal Alchemist and DDR. >.>;
PERSONALITY: I'm usually almost always nice. =p Takes a lot to get me mad, so most of the time I'm not. Too nice for my own good, as many of my friends say. xD They call me insane too, but I'm not complaining. >.> <.< Oh yes, I can also be quite emo at times.
PET PEEVES: ..I hate it when you're trying to eat, and the person sitting across from you just stares at you.. So you ask why they're staring, and you realize they're just staring into space. >___>; I don't why, but it really.. makes me think something's on my face. D:
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like so many things it'd take years to list. >.>;; I like pink, shiney/sharp/pointy objects, animals, anime, DDR, video games, blah blah blah. xD I don't like bugs or zombies. D: Or history class. >_>;
REASON FOR JOINING: Well, seemed like a nice place to get to know new people and make new friends. So here I am. =p

Dotty-chan

Ritual_Sacrifice

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:43 pm
Name: Frosty
Appearance: 6'00 brown hair, burly.
Fav bands: Avenge Sevenfold
Hobbies: Sex drugs and Rock and roll!
Personality: tough boy
Pet Peeves: people who think they're better than everybody else...
Reason: i don't need one since life is but a dream.... stare  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:48 pm
NAME: Chilly Willy
APPEARANCE: 5'9, Black hair, brown skin, and brown eyes
FAV. BANDS: Ocean Avenue
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Whatever doesn't bor me
PERSONALITY: Sarcastic, cruel, prickish, and an all aroind pain. Aren't I lovable?
PET PEEVES: Blind Anime haters, Homophobes, bigots, and other lower-life forms.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Pretty much everything/Pretty much everything
REASON FOR JOINING: Your guld looks interesting, so I joined.  

Nobility Glistens

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:01 pm
NAME: Aaron

APPEARANCE: 6' 2 1/2" and built like a grizzly bear (some random guy at a store told me that.....I was kind of freaked out then)

FAV. BANDS: Rammstein, Neophyte, Rotterdam Terror Corps, and Powerman 5000

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Computers, forestes, and being me (that is a severe hobby and job)

PERSONALITY: Mostly outgoing (whatever that is, some quiz said I was), loud, I try and make people laugh....

PET PEEVES: People who don't like nature. Such as the people who say, "Haven't we been here before? It all looks the same! I hate trees. I want to play WoW more than this. What the f^*& are doing here?"

LIKES/DISLIKES: Read above listing.

REASON FOR JOINING: A place for me to spend my wasteful time.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:29 pm
Hello peoples! *gives out cookies, because that's what happens when new members come and post here*  

EvFaerAshlynn

Harlequin Hisakata

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:28 pm
Name: Uh... which one?

Fave Bands:
Hmm... I like many different type of music. So P!ATD, FOB, MAlice Mizer and various J-Rock

Intrests: Writing? Drawing, singing, scaring the ninnys... twisted

Sexuality: O.o Non-existent. I'd only kiss if i loved someone and... well, look at my sig...

Weird Abilities:
A higher vocal range than most think possible. Basically every stupid human trick you can think of...

Deep Dark Secret: *le gasp* I'm not actually goth or emo... I'm... me...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:45 pm
name:emiko/saden/seto/fluffy
appearence:..........uh i dont know i tend to avoid mirrors
favorite bands:...........lots.......too many to tell.......dont even know mi self
stuff i like to do:reading/black/manga-anime/computers/red/drawing(horribly)/eating/walking...........i think...?
personality:depends on who you talk to
pet peeves:sport fanatics/pinkies(not the finger the peeple)/the saying/more.........i think
likes/dislikes:............all things black/all things pink.........yeah
reason for.......this:..............i like black..????^^'  

sadensilk

Sin_Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:29 am
NAME:Sin
M/S
APPEARANCE: about 5ft4, skinny n pale, red hair at the moment (emo style kinda but longer at the back), blue eyes that are really light and appear almost white they change between blue n grey with a tinge of green and they get white or yellow near the pupil really depends.
FAV. BANDS: too many to name
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:listening to music, gettin drunk, hanging with friends, drawing, doing crazy stuff.
PERSONALITY:peasimistic, twisted sense of humour, bad moodswings and that but my friends tolerate me, im sex obsessd like a nymphomaniac apparently...
PET PEEVES: hmmmm i have a fair few...
LIKES/DISLIKES: scary/spooky stuff stuff thats out of the ordinary
REASON FOR JOINING: umm..... its different n so m i so yare.....that n i thoguth it lookd cool

xox
Sin heart  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games