Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spikelema

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:31 pm
Spikelema runs into the academy with a bunch of books in his arm's he sits at a desk and starts to read. "Interesting and very different" He continues to read oblivious to his surroundings.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:32 pm
cherryblossom_chan
*looks over to see SHadow* YAY..you finally made it *runs up to him and give him a hug*

"Yipes! Heheh, yeah I'm here." Hugs back.  

Kayden Cassidy Jones

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:34 pm
ShadowDarin
cherryblossom_chan
*looks over to see SHadow* YAY..you finally made it *runs up to him and give him a hug*

*hugs him again* mhep...this is gonna' be fun...*grabs his wrist* you gotta' meet people ^.^ *drags him*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:35 pm
cherryblossom_chan
ShadowDarin
cherryblossom_chan

*hugs him again* mhep...this is gonna' be fun...*grabs his wrist* you gotta' meet people ^.^ *drags him*

"Yeah oka~ay" Runs after.  

Kayden Cassidy Jones

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:40 pm
dameon walks into the acadmey building and sees spike." i see you are busy,b ut i like the training area. very cool." he makes a thumbs up sign. he then begins to walk around. " heads up there is some guy stalking us. he is studying us." he leaves the room. and begins to wander the halls. he sits and thinks allowed." i am a heart of darkness, connected to those around me by bonds of joy and friendship.meh i like it this way."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:40 pm
Quote:
hai *shouts* Polio,Joel,SPike where are you?...o.O  

cherryblossom_chan

Spikelema

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:41 pm
Spikelema concentrates his chakra into the page of the book and slowly it turns, He begins to read the next page. "Cherry I am here." He calles from one of the desks in a room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:41 pm
Watches Cherry and Shadow quietly, "Friend of yours i presume Cherry?" she asked.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kayden Cassidy Jones

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:42 pm
cherryblossom_chan
Quote:

Blinks. "I don't see anyone..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:43 pm
he hears a womanly voice and thinks to himself." cherry....." he still sits, bokken resting on his right shoulder.he interlocks his fingers together and then gathers chakra into his right hand it makes a small chi chi sounds as to not disturb someone, but then it starts to spin. as it spins the chakra changes shape a bit to have little spike/hook things." now i just got to be able to use this and chisengan will be mine."  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Joelakaturbo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:45 pm
cherry san I'm reading some scrolls to learn more  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:46 pm
Spikelema look at an empty parchment next to him and jot's down some notes then resumes reading the book.  

Spikelema

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:47 pm
ShadowDarin
cherryblossom_chan
Quote:

Blinks. "I don't see anyone..."
neh why is everyone studying..*burst into the door* mpeh...heyo everyone...want to meet you my friend Shadow..Tadah  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:48 pm
" pheh. if she wanted to find me....." he didn't care. he got up and began walking towards the buildings exit, bokken resting on his right shoulder.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:48 pm
Polio watches them burst though the door and smirks. She then walks over to them smiles holding out her hand to Shadow, "Heylo there, I'm Polio."  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games