Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

x RainbowWH0RE

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:08 pm
Ester was just about to take her schedule and seek out all the rooms until she sensed being watched. Her head moved just in time to see one of the girls' head move back into the loose huddle. Ester slowly lifted her hand to her face as if to see they was any marking or food there. Finding nothing she furrowed her brows, not liking the fact she was being treated as on display. Her anger kept it's volume even when another girl followed the previous girl's glance. Ester would sighed if she wasn't so offended. Great, now I'm being talked about. She assumed in her mind. She should have stood there with a smart look and given attitude. The key was not to be threatened. But she didn't have the will to do so at the moment. She didn't even want to give the group the bird. Well, it wasn't exactly brilliant to be making enemies on the first day of school. However, the second girl who had noticed her stepped away and appeared infront of Ester. She braced herself for questions, but instead recieved a greeting and an invitation. A little awed, Ester stood there for a moment; puzzled. Though she shook it off and convinced herself to act normal. "I'm.. Ester," She said in a smaller voice than she usually had. This wasn't easy.. the girl infront of her was absolutely gorgeous. Infact, the whole group was flowlessly beautiful. Realizing she had a last name, Ester added, "Essedevi. Ester Essedevi." She blinked at the kind invitation and smiled weakly in appreciation. She reminded herself to not be desperate, not need to rush. "Uhm.. sure." She agreed in a calmer voice. Was this a private school for beauty pagents or America's Next Top Model? No, these girls were much more pretty. Dazed, she readied herself to follow Belle Turner to the small party of girls.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:52 pm
Belle lead Ester toward the group. "Everyone, this is Ester Essedevi," Belle paused as everyone said hello."And Ester this is Estelluna, Arianna, Rachel, and Karissa," she said pointing to everyone as she said their names. Belle noticed Ester staring at them, she waved her hand in front of her face and tauntingly said, "Hellooo?" After words she laughed so hard she should have been out of breath, but being a vampire, she didn't need to breath.  

medusa56

x RainbowWH0RE

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:24 pm
Ester smiled her best as she was being introduced. Perhaps she should consider this group her newly attained friends. Or Belle at least. Or perhaps they were just letting her in to feel more comfortable. Maybe she shouldn't be so eager to be friends. She didn't want to come of as a lesbian or anything like that. Why I am so nervous? She scolded herself in her head. This was ridiculous to her. However, she has never before been surrounded by such stunning teenagers. Weird. A small, quick nod of indication at each girl was given as Belle pointed to them and introduced them. Ester suddenly blinked when a hand was waved infront of her pupils. She followed the limb up to the owner's face and relaxed when it was Belle, making fun of her gawking. Ester immediately blushed and rubbed her head. "Heh, sorry." She felt to embarrassed to explain as to why she'd been staring. Her ego was too almost too big to even admitt it. "So, what was the conversation before I popped in?" Ester asked curiously, desperately wanting to change the subject.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:47 pm
Belle bit her bottom lip, thinking of a way to distort the truth so that it would sound like they were all human, "We were talking about where we lived before we moved here," Belle explained, "I lived in France, Asia, Alaska, and now here, and Arianna lived in Ohio. What about you?" she asked.  

medusa56

x RainbowWH0RE

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:23 pm
She stopped blushing once her wish was granted and the subject was changed. Ester's gray sphere's widened in disbelief at Belle's origin. "France, Asia, and Alaska? Woah." She blinked, shaking off the incredulous feeling. She almost sighed when she mentioned Arianna came from Ohio. That was somewhere familiar. "Me? I came from South Dakota.. nothing special.." She admitted. It was true. South Dakota wasn't anything interesting. Nothing like France or Asia or Alaska. Even Ohio seemed like more exciting than South Dakota.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:33 am
"That's cool. I used to have a friend from there, before I moved here that is. I lived in a small town in Ohio, so it was somewhat boring. It didn't even have it's own hospital! For fun I used to go play in the forests that they had, I'm a pretty outdorsy person even if I don't dress like it." Ariannna said.  

Arriana_lynn

x RainbowWH0RE

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:22 am
Ester turned her attention back to Arianna as she got into a little more detail of where she came from. A smile was given as she said she went through the forests for fun. Although she was never too outdoorsy, Ester had experience several nature experiences. "Are the outdoors here in Forks any interesting?" Ester questioned, curiousity shining throughly in her eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:32 am
"Kind of, though in my oppinion Ohio's is way better. But they're nice forests if you're not that experienced when hiking in the forest" Arianna said.  

Arriana_lynn

medusa56

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:44 am
"I've never been much of a hiker myself," Belle laughed as the bell rang, "French here I come." She muttered under her breath, "What do you have next?" she asked Ester and Arianna.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:21 pm
"Band, yes I'm a hopeless band geek. I play the flute" Arianna said, giving a smile. "I'll see you guys later. Bye, Belle, Ester, Karissa, Rachel" Arianna said, heading across campus to the band room. She grabbed her flute and fell gracefully into her chair. Putting her flute together she looked at what music they were playing. 'Finally something new' she thought when she noticed the new piece. She was in wind ensamble, the highest band you could get in to. She started warming up and playing some random parts from songs that she had played. Finally, the teacher went up to the podium and everyone set their instruments down, ready for the new day.  

Arriana_lynn

medusa56

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:07 pm
Belle slowly trudged to French class and handed the teacher a slip of paper for her to sign. "Bonjour, Je Suis Belle Turner. Je suis nouveau ici," Belle explianed in french. "I'm Mrs.Alésage," the teacher said. Belle chuckled at her name, hopefully it was a misnomer. Belle contacted Arianna, Lucky me, the french teacher's name is Mrs. Boring, I guess I'll see you at lunch  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:46 pm
'Alright. Have fun. We can meet up in front of the cafeteria and then find Ester, Rachel and Karissa' Arianna mind spoke to her.  

Arriana_lynn

medusa56

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:55 pm
To Belle, French seemed to pass very slowly. They were going over the basics again for her. Finally the bell rang and Belle waited in front of the cafeteria for Arianna, Ester, Karissa, and Rachel.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:41 pm
Ester nodded in understandment to Arianna's words. Hiking seemed like a new experience that would be fun to tackle. She almost flinched when the bell rang and looked at her schedule so she could answer Belle's question. "Geometry," Ester mumbled unenthused. Her eyes lit up when Arianna mentioned playing a flute. Well, the ocarina wasn't that different, it was just a rare instrument. "Bye," Ester replied as Arianna walked to where she guessed the band room was. Geometry was close to dragging along since it was one subject she could actually do without having to search every little piece of information for an answer. Finally the bell rang and she walked along the halls casually, throwing her books in her locker and continuing to the cafeteria. She wasn't sure of where she was, but she figured the moving crowd of students would eventually lead her to the food. She shifted along, slightly uncomfortable to be so lost. Relief washed over her features once she recognised a familiar face; Belle. "How was French?" She questioned in a friendly voice.

x RainbowWH0RE

medusa56

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:45 pm
"Wonderful," Belle joked rolling her eyes. "We have to wait for the others, they might be a while. You can grab your lunch and meet me back here."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games