Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:42 am
Aprilbaby1
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
[Mwahahahaha!!!!! smile ]
[no! attack of the pikachu's]

Serena: Wha-what? Where are we?
"calm down serena, Darein can you calm her down please" she looked around "great we are in another world now"

*Wakes up* Ugh...where are we now?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:44 am
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
[Mwahahahaha!!!!! smile ]
[no! attack of the pikachu's]

Serena: Wha-what? Where are we?
"calm down serena, Darein can you calm her down please" she looked around "great we are in another world now"

*Wakes up* Ugh...where are we now?
"pokemon world"  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:45 am
*Wakes up* Ugh...where are we now? "pokemon world"
[You, once again, are not supposed to know. Ah well I'll just go along with it.] Pokemon?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:46 am
*pops in through a portal following them* im starting to hink the heartless dont like...noooooo, not here anywhere but here.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:47 am
King_of_the_Hearts_666
*pops in through a portal following them* im starting to hink the heartless dont like...noooooo, not here anywhere but here.

Uh...what? *Sees and kid in a red cap*
User Image
Who's that?[Not holding Misty xD]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:48 am
she smiled "toture for you babe?" she rolled her eyes "whatever" and started to walk away  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:50 am
[lol:
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:52 am
i know that kid, and yes it is torture, you know how we fight and we pretty much do whatever whenever. well these people think its only fair to take turns. hey where are you going? lola? you know im starting to think that i shouldve tricked her with the love potion remover and just given her a potion of vodka...  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:53 am
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
[lol:
User Image
[poor pikachu XD]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:54 am
King_of_the_Hearts_666
i know that kid, and yes it is torture, you know how we fight and we pretty much do whatever whenever. well these people think its only fair to take turns. hey where are you going? lola? you know im starting to think that i shouldve tricked her with the love potion remover and just given her a potion of vodka...
"nice" she said over her shoulder "vodka would be really good right now, and none of your busness" she said smiling  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:55 am
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
[lol:
User Image

[ i remember that movie. it was funny ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:57 am
Aprilbaby1
King_of_the_Hearts_666
"nice" she said over her shoulder "vodka would be really good right now, and none of your busness" she said smiling

oh come on dont be like that. i have vodka, i have jagermeister too. lola? come on, if your gonna be that way, i dunno, im out of ideas.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:58 am
King_of_the_Hearts_666
Aprilbaby1
King_of_the_Hearts_666

oh come on dont be like that. i have vodka, i have jagermeister too. lola? come on, if your gonna be that way, i dunno, im out of ideas.
she smiled "if you want me then come get me" she winked and kept walking  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:59 am
[Or:
User Image  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:05 am
*chases after lola and picks her up and throws her over his shoulder* one sec i gotta talk to this kid, you still got that ball i gave you? i need it, im gonna get us some more pets.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games