Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:41 pm
There's this girl I know who is really cute as hell, and I admit I'm attracted to her.

But I found out she was 15. emo

I felt extremely guilty lol.

If only she was 18. /***** I've been working a lot IRL like portfolio and my commission.

The only thing I can show you guys is that I was practicing on backgrounds again? XD
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b133/junkandstyle/Junk and Doodles/skysketching02.jpg

I might do art for this avatar.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:51 pm
Whoops, meant to type 5ft 10in!

And the respect thing Pie pointed out is also a issue with me and work as well. I constantly get the "Oh wachu know bout that youngin"........ ***** WE THE SAME AGE!!!

And no matter how many years pass, this never gets old xD

Edit: And don't worry DS, the same thing happen to me, I don't know how she got in the club, even those aren't safe now a days emo
And I should defanently practice on backgrounds too, I don't believe I have never drew a decent one in ma life :0

....I think!  

Kieden

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:06 pm
I think we've all had that issue, girls are growing up too fast these days XP

Hey Pie, I don't know where you're located, but did you see that Toronto explosion?

Kieden, we gotta do battle one of these days, I haven't fought you since that time in the Artist royale....I think....

DS, that looks good dude, what do you color with?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:10 pm
@kieden
that was one of the best animations I've ever seen, I loved it
@ the general discussion of women
I can't find any sort of decent woman nowadays, and when I do I just mess it up so no matter what just remember you've got a better chance than I do (mild confidence booster mrgreen )  

Alucard254

Kieden

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:47 pm
That animation is so completely random and hilarious, here's and older one made by the same guy.

And Zen we should battle, should knock me out my lazyness right now, I'm waaaaaaaaay off beat right now. Can't seem to get my self to draw none the less any decent sketch.

.......I'm ready when you are, you should start first to give me a reason to draw? If I start I'll procrastinate!

Lets go public!

OH yeah, and I won't be able to draw tomorrow or a couple of days after maybe. I'm taking a plane back to Texas, and heading back to G-island to do some sheit! ....... Why can't I stay in NY GOSH >:I  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:46 pm
Yo, Bernie Mac died yesterday and today Isaac Hayes WTF, who's next!!!  

Kieden

The Egg Man

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:38 pm
High school girls, I keep getting older and they stay the same age.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:50 pm
Dammit Zen you're a mod, at least help promote this dying guild back into the limelight!! T3T (Found you ABRing in the Sticky)  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:20 pm
DrunkenStyle
Dammit Zen you're a mod, at least help promote this dying guild back into the limelight!! T3T (Found you ABRing in the Sticky)

It's.....It's not what it looks like!!

@Kieden, working on our fight now. Though I have HW so this is it for today  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:54 pm
Zen Rider
Hey Pie, I don't know where you're located, but did you see that Toronto explosion?

I'm actually on the other side of Canada. But wow what happened? I guess I'll look it up on google or something.  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:52 pm
DrunkenStyle
There's this girl I know who is really cute as hell, and I admit I'm attracted to her.

But I found out she was 15. emo

I felt extremely guilty lol.

If only she was 18. /***** I've been working a lot IRL like portfolio and my commission.

The only thing I can show you guys is that I was practicing on backgrounds again? XD
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b133/junkandstyle/Junk and Doodles/skysketching02.jpg

I might do art for this avatar.

Dood, same thing happened to me. Except you know... I'm not technically eligible to be a *****. But still.

I was flirting with her and stuff until halfway through I was like "wait...how old is this girl?" She's 15. :/  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:35 am
Kieden
Whoops, meant to type 5ft 10in!

And the respect thing Pie pointed out is also a issue with me and work as well. I constantly get the "Oh wachu know bout that youngin"........ ***** WE THE SAME AGE!!!

And no matter how many years pass, this never gets old xD

Edit: And don't worry DS, the same thing happen to me, I don't know how she got in the club, even those aren't safe now a days emo
And I should defanently practice on backgrounds too, I don't believe I have never drew a decent one in ma life :0

....I think!

Remind me to watch this after I snort a line of crack.  

azn_richte001

Ragtime Mouse

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:09 am
reply on the ***** subject:

PWNED.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:28 am
@Zen: for that crappy background speedpaint I just used photoshop using one brush and no layers.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Noodle Luff

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:02 am
/does not want

I don't even look for young hotties. Go for the gold! Those 30 something women with the talent. Oh hoh ho. The talent. xD

I actually can't talk. I haven't touched another human being in MONTHS! I miss physical contact! gonk  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games