Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cowavenger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:14 pm
o i see, u guys got kicked off too and havent gotten on,yup..,thats the only reason u wouldnt talk to me ,...uh-hu.....yep,...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:18 pm
SSSSSSSSSEXXXYYYYYYYYYYYYYY NINJA PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hooray for nude dance offs WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  

cowavenger

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:19 pm
I can safely say that the FMA manga is better than the show. It explains more, and you get to see Ed flip people off whee  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:26 pm
your right about that it does  

battlemecha

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:26 pm
Menzeeto
I can safely say that the FMA manga is better than the show. It explains more, and you get to see Ed flip people off whee

thats quite random sir..... but that is funny.... seein him flip people off...... edward is such a loving person.... heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:28 pm
YAY ppl are back cmon ebvery1 sexy party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  

cowavenger

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:30 pm
cowavenger
YAY ppl are back cmon ebvery1 sexy party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

no! -hiss-  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:39 pm
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!why not???????????its sexy party time! hooray for sexy ninja parties  

cowavenger

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:45 pm
cowavenger
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!why not???????????its sexy party time! hooray for sexy ninja parties

not hooray..... scary give-me-nightmares NO!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:46 pm
Deep Despair
cowavenger

well...well fine ms. frostybox wat do u wanna do?  

cowavenger

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:49 pm
cowavenger
Deep Despair
cowavenger

well...well fine ms. frostybox wat do u wanna do?

anything but that thankyou! and i like being called cold(i am ebil twisted )..... just not in THAT form.... frostybox.....wtf  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:51 pm
Wow. You guys are insane, and I mean that in the nicest possible way. But not in a way that means I want to have to decipher your engrish anymore. As for what I want to do... discussing FMA sounds good, if we're allowed to post non-Naruto centric stuff. Other than that, I'm currently questing for crappy fanfiction for...personal reasons. Do you know of any?  

RedCrow108

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:52 pm
RedCrow108
Wow. You guys are insane, and I mean that in the nicest possible way. But not in a way that means I want to have to decipher your engrish anymore. As for what I want to do... discussing FMA sounds good, if we're allowed to post non-Naruto centric stuff. Other than that, I'm currently questing for crappy fanfiction for...personal reasons. Do you know of any?

dont worry, we're allowed talking about fma in here....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:56 pm
Woot. Who's your favorite character? Mine's Hughes.  

RedCrow108

cowavenger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:57 pm
RedCrow108
ya you quoted on my mine i believe although its NOT a fanfiction  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games