Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:03 am
Vashyyk
Salen-Stormwing
Vashyyk

not too bad, just not able to go back to sleep, so I'm watching a bunch of Naruto episodes I just dled while I was sleeping. Probably has to do with that damn concussion

Oh, Naruto? Spiffy. Concussion? Not spiffy. Yeah, that probably isn't helping you at all. You should try to at least get a bit of rest, even if you don't get some sleep. *ponders* You know, at some point, I'm gunna have to download Naruto episodes, but with dialup at home, its a no go. sweatdrop I guess I should be happy I have the first 4 Naruto mangas at least.

I've already had 7 hours of sleep, so that'll last me. btw if u want to dl at leas the manga, www.narutofan.com you can dl it there, and the files aren't that big becuase it's by each chapter so dialup shouldn't be a problem, and it's like 8-9 chapters per volume, I've dled all the volumes ^.^ there's about 26 so far, with one new chapter per week.

what... I'm not an addict *cough* *awkward silence*

Oh, sweet. smile Thanks for pointing that out. So far, I think I've got all the volumes they've got offered, so I can wait a bit to get them, but I'll keep my eye out for new ones I don't have yet.

I just hope someone in the US starts translating it and putting it to DVD. I need something new in my collection.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:14 am
Morning guys and girls *rubs his eyes*  

Solemn Protector

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:15 am
Salen-Stormwing
Vashyyk
Salen-Stormwing
Vashyyk

not too bad, just not able to go back to sleep, so I'm watching a bunch of Naruto episodes I just dled while I was sleeping. Probably has to do with that damn concussion

Oh, Naruto? Spiffy. Concussion? Not spiffy. Yeah, that probably isn't helping you at all. You should try to at least get a bit of rest, even if you don't get some sleep. *ponders* You know, at some point, I'm gunna have to download Naruto episodes, but with dialup at home, its a no go. sweatdrop I guess I should be happy I have the first 4 Naruto mangas at least.

I've already had 7 hours of sleep, so that'll last me. btw if u want to dl at leas the manga, www.narutofan.com you can dl it there, and the files aren't that big becuase it's by each chapter so dialup shouldn't be a problem, and it's like 8-9 chapters per volume, I've dled all the volumes ^.^ there's about 26 so far, with one new chapter per week.

what... I'm not an addict *cough* *awkward silence*

Oh, sweet. smile Thanks for pointing that out. So far, I think I've got all the volumes they've got offered, so I can wait a bit to get them, but I'll keep my eye out for new ones I don't have yet.

I just hope someone in the US starts translating it and putting it to DVD. I need something new in my collection.

ya i wouldn't mind it coming over to N.America myself, but that won't happen until it's aired, and that'll probably be in another year or so  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:31 am
Morning, SP.

And yeah, I understand Vash. They never localize anime fast enough. There's always something COOLER on the way, so instead of spending our time dubbing cool episodes of Naruto for all us anime-starved fans, we get to see the next DBZ GT dvd come out. Gah, what a waste of good shelfspace. stressed

Maybe at some point they'll bring Legendz over as well. I saw an episode of it, and while the animation looks really bad, for the people, the dragons and other sweet creatures (like a werewolf) looks really spiffy. Maybe they'll at least release another Dragon Drive dvd out soon. #3 was good. Must see more Dragon Drive. *hops around*

Oh well, I guess maybe I should watch one of my 200+ anime DVDs I have when I get home. Its just I've already watched them, sometimes several times over. I guess I can be happy I own Hyper Police, which is one of the few furry/anthro animes to be made.  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:38 am
Salen-Stormwing
Morning, SP.

And yeah, I understand Vash. They never localize anime fast enough. There's always something COOLER on the way, so instead of spending our time dubbing cool episodes of Naruto for all us anime-starved fans, we get to see the next DBZ GT dvd come out. Gah, what a waste of good shelfspace. stressed

Maybe at some point they'll bring Legendz over as well. I saw an episode of it, and while the animation looks really bad, for the people, the dragons and other sweet creatures (like a werewolf) looks really spiffy. Maybe they'll at least release another Dragon Drive dvd out soon. #3 was good. Must see more Dragon Drive. *hops around*

Oh well, I guess maybe I should watch one of my 200+ anime DVDs I have when I get home. Its just I've already watched them, sometimes several times over. I guess I can be happy I own Hyper Police, which is one of the few furry/anthro animes to be made.

I don't have a single anime DvD, all my money goes towards game, I'm a way bigger game freak than anything else really razz  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:51 am
Vashyyk

I don't have a single anime DvD, all my money goes towards game, I'm a way bigger game freak than anything else really razz

Quite understandable. Having decent job is a good thing to have when you wanna buy a ton of anime and video games. But thats just me. One day I'll shell out the cash for a DSL since I finally got a system that could use it well.  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:19 am
Salen-Stormwing
Vashyyk

Quite understandable. Having decent job is a good thing to have when you wanna buy a ton of anime and video games. But thats just me. One day I'll shell out the cash for a DSL since I finally got a system that could use it well.

I've still got another year to go before most places will start hireing me, so I'm mostly relying on b-day, xmas, and money i just get from my parents for my games, so usually I'm stuck for the time being, which is driving me mad cuase I need a new comp, oh well, build one next year  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:41 am
Vashyyk
Salen-Stormwing
Vashyyk

I've still got another year to go before most places will start hireing me, so I'm mostly relying on b-day, xmas, and money i just get from my parents for my games, so usually I'm stuck for the time being, which is driving me mad cuase I need a new comp, oh well, build one next year

Yeah, good luck with that. I know the feeling of having no cash. sad I'm sure you'll get through it ok though. Now, back to important stuff, like complaining about anime dubbers taking their good sweet time translating stuff when we want it sooner! Need new anime before I drown in a see of mediocer to horrible DBZ GT episodes.  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:44 am
Morning!

So Vash, how did you get a concussion anyway?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:59 am
Eddily
Morning!

check my journal  

Vashyyk

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:02 am
Vashyyk
Eddily
Morning!

check my journal

Ouch! So does the tylenol do much?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:13 am
Eddily
Vashyyk
Eddily
Morning!

check my journal

Ouch! So does the tylenol do much?

I'm fine now w.o tylenol, but for the first bit of my evening from like 2:30 till 5 nothing really worked well enough, cuase it was a constant headache, but it would pick up in pain in waves. it wasn't fun, but at least it's only a mild concussion, could've been worse. Thinking about a nice juicy hamburger from A&W helped forget about the headaches ^.^

cuase right now I've just got a small pain in the left part of my head just above the left eye, but nothing major, just minor.  

Vashyyk

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:16 am
Vashyyk
I'm fine now w.o tylenol, but for the first bit of my evening from like 2:30 till 5 nothing really worked well enough, cuase it was a constant headache, but it would pick up in pain in waves. it wasn't fun, but at least it's only a mild concussion, could've been worse. Thinking about a nice juicy hamburger from A&W helped forget about the headaches ^.^

cuase right now I've just got a small pain in the left part of my head just above the left eye, but nothing major, just minor.

Aya..well, at least it's getting better it seems.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:58 am
Eddily
Vashyyk

ya but i miss the rest of rugby we're playing cuase I can't do anything that over exerts myself for a week, guess that just ruins the whole getting outside thing... wait... I never planned that, silly me I don't do anything like that, I just sit on the comp talk on gaia and msn, play games (if any) and listen to music razz  

Vashyyk

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:59 am
Vashyyk
Eddily
Vashyyk

ya but i miss the rest of rugby we're playing cuase I can't do anything that over exerts myself for a week, guess that just ruins the whole getting outside thing... wait... I never planned that, silly me I don't do anything like that, I just sit on the comp talk on gaia and msn, play games (if any) and listen to music razz

Me too!
I gotta go now, ttyl.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games