Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cowavenger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:35 pm
Deep Despair
cowavenger
o uh deep remeber that time that like u warned me on my thread if i ever said anything like rude again ud lock it?well i kinda did again but i gave a reason y....so..like plz dont lock it

its ok... that girl pissed me off on the page before this one....soo.... ya.... stare xp stressed

HOORAY!!!! [its like shes 50 years old lol got a huge stick shoved up her a** lol],enough about annoying ppl ,how many members in guild?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:47 pm
cowavenger
Deep Despair
cowavenger
o uh deep remeber that time that like u warned me on my thread if i ever said anything like rude again ud lock it?well i kinda did again but i gave a reason y....so..like plz dont lock it

its ok... that girl pissed me off on the page before this one....soo.... ya.... stare xp stressed

HOORAY!!!! [its like shes 50 years old lol got a huge stick shoved up her a** lol],enough about annoying ppl ,how many members in guild?

how many members we got in fma guild?  

cowavenger

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:49 pm
cowavenger
cowavenger
Deep Despair
cowavenger

how many members we got in fma guild?

uhhhh... 6!!! yes 6.... i dont know if thats good for the first day.... buuuut.... im pretty happy...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:57 pm
thats awesome for the first day ,ill go read them and man i hope i can accept that goddam letter[must join fma guild*twitch*]  

cowavenger

Repriev3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:00 pm
HELLO!!! wats up ? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:00 pm
Gaara_X
HELLO!!! wats up ? 3nodding
[GLOMPS] yo gaara  

cowavenger

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:03 pm
Yunako Aori
Deep Despair
Zrana
you are ALWAYS here, aren't you?

I'm pondering making a contest to when a July letter (contains ninja headband or kitsune mask)... But it'll be an essay.

People will submit reasons why someone should get the letter--but there's a catch! You can't submit it for yourself!

Yep, the contest will be to have OTHER PEOPLE say who they think should get the letter! And a panal of judges will read them until we narrow things down to one winner. (and the people who nominate the person that ends up winning the letter will also get a little something as a thankyou =D)

Does this sound like a cool idea?

it kinda confuses me....but i think it would be an awesome idea! genuis zrana.... purely genuis..... that you are
*claps enthusiastically* Great idea! I think that it would be cool seeing people saying why others deserve something.

Kinda shows how much others know eachother and what kind of relationship they have with one another, ne?

glad to see such good reactions. I'll probably set it up in the next month when I'm more able to focus on the guild. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:06 pm
ZRANA!!!!! i failed crying i got page 950,1000,1050 but i just lost page 1100 .....................................im unworthy to be in your presence ..  

cowavenger

Neekroo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:09 pm
Hello, everyone! I get to be on late ttonight because of lack of school! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:10 pm
cowavenger
ZRANA!!!!! i failed crying i got page 950,1000,1050 but i just lost page 1100 .....................................im unworthy to be in your presence ..

getting on the first post of a page isn't always a winning post. I like to jump around and such. But right now I'm not giving away anything. I need to make gold first, and I can't do that when I haven't been spending much time on Gaia...  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

cowavenger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:14 pm
Zrana
cowavenger

getting on the first post of a page isn't always a winning post. I like to jump around and such. But right now I'm not giving away anything. I need to make gold first, and I can't do that when I haven't been spending much time on Gaia...

it doesnt have to do with prizes and money,i have failed in my quest............[crawls into tree to meditate to new meaning inlife now thta original perpose has failed]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:17 pm
cowavenger
Zrana
cowavenger

it doesnt have to do with prizes and money,i have failed in my quest............[crawls into tree to meditate to new meaning inlife now thta original perpose has failed]

*MP and the HG voice* What a strange person. o.o  

Neekroo

cowavenger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:25 pm
i have a new motive to live now,to be as helpful as i can to this and the fma guild  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:27 pm
im completely useless to the fma currenlty because i cannot read any messages ive ever had ever so i cannot accept the invite ,if any1 could tel me were i should look this up in gaia or where i should report it i would greatly appreciate it,ive been to the help forum but i dont know where my prob is covered or where i should post it  

cowavenger

Alexandria Kiseragi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:36 pm
dam i missed the last contest...stupid viruses......  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games