Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Egg Man

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:39 pm
I bet India thinks we're weird for eating cows. They ********' love those things over there. All they ever talk about.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:38 pm
O Zhou O
User ImageUser Image

EDIT:

For any of you who havent seen "You dont mess with the Zohan" and "The house bunny" I strongly suggest you get off your hairy assses and go see them! THEY ARE THE FUNNYEST MOVIES IVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. < THATS A PERIOD, I MEEN SRSBZNS

What the ********, Zohan is such a terrible movie HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT.  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:23 pm
The Egg Man
I bet India thinks we're weird for eating cows. They ********' love those things over there. All they ever talk about.

They acknowledge beef to be a very huge factor in the meat industry, but because cows are sacred in Hindu religion they view them as divine animals.

I think that case is more of a religion thing. Like how Muslims can't eat pork. Not because it's sacred, but because it states in the Quran never to eat pig because they are avaricious dirty animals that carry disease.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:19 pm
The Egg Man
O Zhou O
User ImageUser Image

EDIT:

For any of you who havent seen "You dont mess with the Zohan" and "The house bunny" I strongly suggest you get off your hairy assses and go see them! THEY ARE THE FUNNYEST MOVIES IVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. < THATS A PERIOD, I MEEN SRSBZNS

Zhou, I think you need to go watch some real movies.
And I bet your going to see disaster movie as well.
User ImageUser Image

I'll wait until its pirated and put online.

I ENJOY STUPID HUMOR, AND HAIRY JEWS.

And To be honest, I cant help but think you went into watching the movies expecting good comedy. ITs ADAM SANDLER. You have to accept that it will suck, and laugh at becuase it DOES!

O Zhou O

The Egg Man

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:22 pm
We all got tired of Sandler a LONG time ago. I was dragged to the film. But to be honest, I haven't seen the House Bunny, nor do I have any intention on doing so.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:08 pm
I would expect Zhou to like those movies being that they're pretty.....gay! >.>

I STILL SAY YOU NEED SOME p***y IN YO LIFE ZHOU, HMMMM HM!!!!

And zhou.... watchtvsitcoms.com <---all the bootleg movies you'll ever need!!! Another site is surfthechannel.com

Hey, if you are in America who's voting!!?!?!??

I'm voting for Obama, and in some months......Ima move to either Bangkok Thailand, Kuwait, Peurto rico (me home), or the Domonican Republic (it's so beautiful there)..........Canada is another option or Amsterdam in The Neatherlands.  

Kieden

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:44 pm
Don't go to Thailand or Kuwait. lawl.

Is this for military service?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:08 am
Goshujin, if your here, that bow is ******** sweet dude.  

The Egg Man

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:05 am
heheh thanks egg man smile

and damn zhou i have to agree with pie ... the only thing funny from don't mess with the zohan is when he pinches the little kid in the neck when he is crying. that was for me the only time i laughed because it toughed it was really funny. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Wow

Seriously people

pull the thorny branches out your asses

O Zhou O

The Egg Man

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:18 pm
O Zhou O
User ImageUser Image

Wow

Seriously people

NO!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:15 pm
The Egg Man
O Zhou O
User ImageUser Image

Wow

Seriously people

NO!
User ImageUser Image

KAY

O Zhou O

The Egg Man

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:01 pm
I'm sorry Zhou.

But whenever I see somebody voicing their opinion on the internet I feel the need to tell them that they are wrong.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:07 pm
The Egg Man
I'm sorry Zhou.

But whenever I see somebody voicing their opinion on the internet I feel the need to tell them that they are wrong.
User ImageUser Image

Its human nature to feel the need for superiority. You can't help it, and I wont hold it against you.

That is, unless you arent human.

IN THAT CASE I"LL HAVE TO ******** KILL YOU scream

maybe.

O Zhou O

IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games