Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieden

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:05 pm
DrunkenStyle
Don't go to Thailand or Kuwait. lawl.

Is this for military service?

Kinda, it's coming out my pockets! Just checking out some places besides the usual vacation spots most people go to. My Officer General Man Person Thing says I have a more degree of choices, I've scored high on the tests and what not. Ironic thing my cousin is at the top of his class and he got a LOOOOOOW score,((see what happens when you study)) and I've dropped out for three years (back in as of last year) and when I took the test IT WAS a** EASY!!!! Like....WTF are the people on Texas retarded, Ball High on Galveston doesn't even have registered teachers, I always end up teaching my math or science classes. Then I went to a program called AIM, where I could get my credits faster and get ma diploma. <----(long story short)

I just never signed my contract, if everything goes well and Obama is elected, I'll be putting down ma John Hancock. And I'll be re-taking the test, and most likely getting a higher score. But that's for National Guard and Coast Guard. I'm thinking of taking the Air Force test, it's suppose to be the hardest. Since everyone claims me to be a "fukin genius" I'll give it a shot, word is it's mostly literature and math........ easy! Knowledge of these things only have such a limit in my opinion!

And Zhou......I'm not human-ish crying

Although I'm damn sexy ;D (working out is really paying off) [/conceited!]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:11 pm
Wait, Kieden, are you involved in the military?  

The Egg Man

Kieden

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:05 pm
I will be after I sign my contract! But I'm going to see bout the reserves so I could go to college first. Being in the military and going to college at the same time is HARD AS ******** I have heard...a lot] Every one is telling me to go to the reserves so they could pay for my college instead. But that's a eight year contract D: So I'ma stay in college as long as I can, at least 4 years! is their anything in art that takes four years of education?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:06 am
Ohhhh if it's for VACATION then yeah go for it hahah.

If you're going to station in Kuwait or Thailand then I dunno if that would suit you.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

The Egg Man

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:16 pm
I don't know if I could handle the military.
I'm mad lazy. And I panic under pressure.

I have no idea about an education in art. I should prolly find out pretty damn soon tho.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:14 pm
Uh yea, you can get your BFA in art in that amount of time and in some schools, even less.
The program I'm currently in at CalArts is a 4 year program but really expensive, I'm going to be swimming in loans.

Ugh, and I've been working out more, but I've been retaining the same weight. I'm 5'3'' and 113lbs. What exercises are good for lower ab?  

EnoughisEnoughisEnough

Kieden

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:54 pm
@Leyli: Cal Arts is on my for sure to check out list. I was thinking of going there or Full Sail University in Florida. California sounds nice bout now! Anything sounds nicer then being on this island thou.

I'm 5ft 11in [FINALLY] at bout 180lbs

Workouts for le' lower abs:

At home, lay on your back! Then lift your legs hovoring above the ground a bit and move your legs one inch down for one second then back up for the next full second while tightening your mid section and lower stomach. Doing bout 30 reps 10 at a time per day would be a good start.

At a gym, on the sit up bench. Crank dat hoe all the way up!!! Get a weight ball of your choice and hold it to your chest and go down while always tightening your abs, lift the ball vertical aligned with your body. Lift your shoulders, bring the ball back in and sit back up and a 30 to 40 reps all the way thru two to three times would be good for this exercise daily or every other day.

Another good ab workout on the sit up bench is when you hold the ball to your chest and hold your self slightly back and twist side to side 30 to 40 times, if not, as many as you can. This also trims up and tightens the sides. Be careful not to go twist too hard. The last time I twisted to fast and hard that I pulled a muscle in my lats, and I had a big ol ball on my side. It went down now!

If you want a six or eight pack you gotta work on overall body fat doing mostly cardio workouts, and have a good diet! I try to eat nothing but sea food and asian being on a island and all. But the steaks, burgers, and all the junk food in the world always tend to draw me in sweatdrop

So juicy deleshi yum yum ~_~

Good luck with them loans, those are a doozy! I don't want to deal with em, that why I'm going all military. I'ma apply for scholarships as well, gotta get as much money as I can. At times like this I wish my moms was alive! I still can't believe it's only been 6 months!

@drunken: I'll adapt to it, being posted at such places might suck (especially Kuwait) But it's better then getting shot at in Iraq or Baghdad! It might be cool to get sent to Thailand, I know some peeps who got deported there lol! I got their addresses before they left, if I was to go there I'll be chillin! I read in the news earlier that the people there are fighting for Democracy!

@TheEggMan: I look at it like this. I get to shoot a gun and blow up s**t if hell breaks loose and get payed for it instead of going to jail. And If I get shot and not fatally wounded I'll get sent back probably and get ma monneh fo what evers I want (I want to open an art studio for the lulz of it) If I got shot here I would have to pay medical costs from the hospitals now that my medicare expired! I have to remember to re-register for medicare and food stamps...

AND GOOD NEWS, MY SISTER GRADUATED FINALLY!!!!! In prison, f** da wut!?!? Can't wait till she gets out, need help payin dees billz round hur!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:54 am
Leyli
Uh yea, you can get your BFA in art in that amount of time and in some schools, even less.
The program I'm currently in at CalArts is a 4 year program but really expensive, I'm going to be swimming in loans.

Ugh, and I've been working out more, but I've been retaining the same weight. I'm 5'3'' and 113lbs. What exercises are good for lower ab?

Eat more protein. And there's a special sit-up I do that helps with the lower abs. Just find one of those big ol inflatable exercise balls and lie on it arched, and then use your lower abs to get up, but don't strain yourself.

Also I dont' have those balls so I just hang half of my body off my bed or something.

@Kieden: Yo man, my friend is in the Navy and he gets stationed in Japan, South Korea, and the Philippines. Hottest Asian bitches live there. But he got Island Fever off my Filipino women hahahahah he needs to get off that s**t.

Your sister was in prison?  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Kieden

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:15 pm
FOREIGN p***y IS A HELL OF A DRUG, GUUUUH!!!! Asian women are coo, but I'll stick to Black and Latina women for now ;D And I'm a hundred percent sure I'll get island fever if I was station around those areas as well, I'll come back and think "CAN'T GET ENOUGH, NEED MOAR" xD

And she still is in prison, she gets out on parole hopefully by October or December. I'm just surprised she got her Diploma....in prison >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:44 pm
I have little to no knowledge on what to do about that college stuff, I just picked a college that suited my needs and took out a loan.

Anyone know how to change an easytoons file to a gif so I can post it in the ABR?  

Zen Rider

O Zhou O

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:32 pm
try www.media-convert.com

They got all that s**t on there, maybe the easytoons (w/etf that is) is on there too.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:36 pm
Dude, no Zhou!!!

Just click THE button that says gif!!!!

User Image  

Kieden

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:09 pm
Wow.....excuse me while I go commit sepuku(sp?)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:26 pm
Zen Rider
Wow.....excuse me while I go commit sepuku(sp?)

Two P's

Seppuku! pirate  

Kieden

O Zhou O

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:50 pm
LOLZ@RITUALSUICIDE~

Dont you b***h at me, mister

I've never used, nor HEARD of easytoon before.

how the hell do you keep your desktop so clean? eek

mines always covered in s**t; s**t i dont even remember saving to my desktop!

And..uh... midget stomping?  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games