Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:40 pm
*yawn*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:41 pm
Vashyyk
*yawn*

*pokes*  

Eddily

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:41 pm
Lloxie
Darien_Thread
Lloxie
Darien_Thread
Lloxie
*suddenly appears under the blanket in his hammock, then pokes his head up* Hiyo again furries. ^^ *yips* Whas up?

Nothing
*cricket chirps*
Absolutely nothing

Meep.... o_0; I see...

*looks up, then blinks at Vashy* CONCUSSION?! AHH! *huggles* When did this happen?

And Darien... whas so depressing about being a virgin? Nuthin' wrong wif it. Heck, I'm prolly gonna die a virgin and I dun care. =p

Because I don’t want to be a virgin. I have a lot of love that I need to give to a special girl. Which is the problem. I can’t find that one special girl
*wishes he wasn’t such a romantic*

Ah, I see... o_O x3 Nawwr, but being a romantic ish good. The world needs more of 'em in fact. That way you're more likely to find someone you'll stay with. ^.^ Don't worry, you'll find that special someone eventually. It's worth the wait, believe me. And it's better just to wait patiently than rush into something anyways. 3nodding

Yeah. And I am only 17. I will probably find her at college I hope ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:56 pm
Darien_Thread
Lloxie
Darien_Thread
Lloxie
Darien_Thread
Lloxie
*suddenly appears under the blanket in his hammock, then pokes his head up* Hiyo again furries. ^^ *yips* Whas up?

Nothing
*cricket chirps*
Absolutely nothing

Meep.... o_0; I see...

*looks up, then blinks at Vashy* CONCUSSION?! AHH! *huggles* When did this happen?

And Darien... whas so depressing about being a virgin? Nuthin' wrong wif it. Heck, I'm prolly gonna die a virgin and I dun care. =p

Because I don’t want to be a virgin. I have a lot of love that I need to give to a special girl. Which is the problem. I can’t find that one special girl

Ah, I see... o_O x3 Nawwr, but being a romantic ish good. The world needs more of 'em in fact. That way you're more likely to find someone you'll stay with. ^.^ Don't worry, you'll find that special someone eventually. It's worth the wait, believe me. And it's better just to wait patiently than rush into something anyways. 3nodding

Yeah, college is a good place to look, hehe. ^^ What college ya gonna go to, or do you know yet? =p  

Lloxie

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:10 pm
Lloxie
Darien_Thread
Lloxie
Darien_Thread
Lloxie
Darien_Thread
Lloxie

Nothing
*cricket chirps*
Absolutely nothing

Meep.... o_0; I see...

Yeah, college is a good place to look, hehe. ^^ What college ya gonna go to, or do you know yet? =p

It will ether be University of Southern Alabama or ITT technical Institute in Birmingham Alabama  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:15 pm
Darien_Thread
Lloxie
Darien_Thread
Lloxie
Darien_Thread
Lloxie
Darien_Thread
Lloxie

Nothing
*cricket chirps*
Absolutely nothing

Meep.... o_0; I see...

It will ether be University of Southern Alabama or ITT technical Institute in Birmingham Alabama

Ah, kewlness. Heh, I still have no idea where I want to go. XD Wherever it is, I'd like it to be somewhere where I could go on a road trip to visit some online friends sometime without too long a drive... << >> xP  

Lloxie

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:22 pm
Lloxie
Darien_Thread
Lloxie
Darien_Thread
Lloxie
Darien_Thread
Lloxie
Darien_Thread
Lloxie

Nothing
*cricket chirps*
Absolutely nothing

Meep.... o_0; I see...

Ah, kewlness. Heh, I still have no idea where I want to go. XD Wherever it is, I'd like it to be somewhere where I could go on a road trip to visit some online friends sometime without too long a drive... << >> xP

Hehe. I considered that but I figer I will do that once I become a millionaire XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:25 pm
Darien_Thread

Hehe. I considered that but I figer I will do that once I become a millionaire XD

Screw that, if I become that rich, I'll buy my own little private island for me and all my friends to live on for the rest of our lives. XD  

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:27 pm
And every year I'll host my own little furry con... << >>  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:28 pm
Lloxie

And you can fly me in on a private jet. xp  

Eddily

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:33 pm
Eddily
Lloxie

And you can fly me in on a private jet. xp

Cha. XD Heck I'll fly it myself. I've always wanted to fly airplanes anyways. << >> I just love flying.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:02 pm
Dude!
This huy is my hero now.
DDRabbit  

Eddily

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:15 pm
Wouldn't work for meh, Eddily.

Annywho... I'm off to bed for the night. Nightnight, everyone! ^^ *hugs and nuzzles everyone, then skitters off to bed for the night*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:18 pm
Lloxie
Wouldn't work for meh, Eddily.

Annywho... I'm off to bed for the night. Nightnight, everyone! ^^ *hugs and nuzzles everyone, then skitters off to bed for the night*

Noooo!! You must watch it!

....night!  

Eddily

PhoenixSama

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:58 am
Hey whats up guys?  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games