Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:48 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
[HOW COME you allways seem to be offline whenever i got some ******** time? YOU EBIL MONSTERS ><]

ROFL! rofl LOLz!! OMG xd Sorry lol LMAO!! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:50 pm
She Socks Them in the Face and Kicks Them all in the Nuts "STUPID JERKS!" She said Angry "Dont Ever Call me a Play Boy Bunny AGAIN!" She said Kicking one in the Stomach then Walking on one crushing his Ribs with her High heels then walking off angry and notices her Nose is Blleeding "Oh man...."  

iLacey

wt0335

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:53 pm
see's what just happened and run's up to her"kyo you ok"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:55 pm
*Logen smiled as the (sexy) Italian woman came up to them and she asked:*

"What will it be my Little Logen?... Milkshake today also? and you brought a friend!... what kind of milkshake would you like then boyfriend of logen"

*Logen blushed slightly, and said:*

"umm, we dont have that kind of relationship!"

*yet she said in her mind but Logen then said after the akward silence*

"i would like a strawberry blended with chokolathe Milkshake"  

Wacram Glaziuz

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:55 pm
She looks at him "Yeah...I think so" she lifts up her Shirt to look at her Side and she Sees a Huge Bruse "Ow..." she touches it Lightly "Well, Almost okay" she said wipeing her Bloody nose "Do you have a Tisue?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:58 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
[HOW COME you allways seem to be offline whenever i got some ******** time? YOU EBIL MONSTERS ><]

[You will have to make it up to me!! crying ]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:58 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*Logen smiled as the (sexy) Italian woman came up to them and she asked:*

"What will it be my Little Logen?... Milkshake today also? and you brought a friend!... what kind of milkshake would you like then boyfriend of logen"

*Logen blushed slightly, and said:*

"umm, we dont have that kind of relationship!"

*yet she said in her mind but Logen then said after the akward silence*

"i would like a strawberry blended with chokolathe Milkshake"
you got banana chocolate mix?
tye said through snickers at the relationship thing  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:59 pm
"yeah here"hand's her one"what happened did those guy's bother you"  

wt0335

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:59 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz

[ sweatdrop Im Sorry Its cuz Im not allowed on the Computer sweatdrop Until 3 Stupid Sister stare ]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:01 pm
She takes the Tisue and Plugs her Nose up "Its just the Usual Sexual Horasment, It Doesnt Bother Me anymore, I got used to it Back on Earth...So thats When I started learning How to Fight" She said Smileing Even though she was in a Bit of Pain from the New Bruses  

iLacey

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:02 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz

[ sweatdrop Im Sorry Its cuz Im not allowed on the Computer sweatdrop Until 3 Stupid Sister stare ]

[do i have to come over to your place and Kick her a** for you to come on sooner?]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:04 pm
see's she is in pain"hold on"walk's over to them and send's all of them throh a couple tree's"if i find out that you guy's do that again i will kill each of you"  

wt0335

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:04 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz

[do i have to come over to your place and Kick her a** for you to come on sooner?]

[LOLz! sweatdrop if Joo do that She'lll Never let me Go on the Computer XD rofl Its Only Cuz This Computer was HAND Made and Cost 2,000 Dollars lol)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:06 pm
*Logen sat down in one of the chairs at the bar alike serving place, Isabel smiled warmly to them and started mixing both almost at same time, then she putted them both intoo some kind of macheene and a moment it shooked and made a mixer sound and it was done, Isabel gave Logen the Strawberry and Chokolathe one and after that she gave the banana chocolathe mix to Tye and then Isabel asked in a happy tone*

"So whats your name then?"  

Wacram Glaziuz

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:06 pm
She hugs Him Lightly then lets go "Thanks For Watching Out for me" She Said Smileing she Touches her cheek "Im Gonna have a Bruse on My cheek, The Punched me..." She Mumbled to Herself  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games