Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
Seto's Roadtrip & Shopping Spree? (~Seto's Sleepover!~) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merri Christmasu!
  Domo! :D
View Results

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:44 pm
XD Sweet, more members/pets.

My mom speaks English, Vietnamese, Cantonese, a smaller dialect of Chinese (forget the name), and used to have a complete grasp of French.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:57 pm

Damn your moms is like my cousin, they speak many maguages. My cousin knows spanish, german, italian, english, some chinese and is getting me to teach him the little japanese I know. Hes insane eek

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:02 pm
A lot of languages is cool though. One of my cousins has a goal of learning a minimum of twelve languages. We had to convince her to go that low. She's already got English, Viet, Mandarin, French, Spanish, and Italian.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:04 pm

Dang eek And yeah languages are awsome, but still hes so into it. He tends to get obsessive over things. He is with languages, and with going to martial arts classes, school, eating healthy. He's like Seto to a degree, only WAY more mellow and nice, but he has his moments where he can be like Kaiba eek And its scary.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:13 pm
I think everyone's got something they're ridiculously passionate about. And at that point you can turn into whoever.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:28 pm

Lol that is true. Plus my cousin has it personality wise as well. Usually hes goofy and not serious, then he can get all serious and scary. Its like shifting from Joey to Seto XD One time he got upset with me and I felt so bad the whole day. But he seemed to have let it drop.

But thats why I consider him my Onii-sama mrgreen Plus hes the only cousin I know and hes like a brother to me 4laugh And soon he will be 21 xd and his friends are going to drag him to a club. rofl And instead of five or four years aaprt like the brothers were only three xp *hugs cousin* I love him so much whee

Cousin: Gah! I hate being touched let go! gonk

Seto: You have to bare it too?...

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:36 pm
Sometimes I'm convinced if puppyshipping happened, I'd be their child. I go inbetween both Seto and Jou's personalities all the time. Loud, too loyal, not fast on the joke to a change to serious, won't say a word, finding a solution in two minutes. And I love my little brother. He's actually five years younger than me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:57 pm
Oooo, a brainwashed gaurd. eek xp Anyway, to the current topic.

I always thought Mai and Joey made a great couple. But their future always seems ify. confused Mai really needs to open her eyes. She makes me soooooo mad sometimes. mad But puupyshiping strikes me as strange. Esspessaly after reading this one fanfic where Joey got pregnet. gonk Thats not physicly possible!  

Doma Yuset

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:06 pm
It's called a fanfic for a reason. Reason isn't used in them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:10 pm

Yes, I myself am fine with puppyshipping, but there is one pairing Im a die hard fan of and believe is meant *huggles brother plushies*

Seto: Im with no one..so use your imaginations..

mrgreen

And thats freaky that hes five years different and allO.o I wish I had a brother crying Thats why I hope when i have kids, Im hoping for two boys, but a boy and girl are fine. But boys are better.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:12 pm
I don't know about me. Kids would be nice, but the gender and stuff is all up for grabs. And I think it's weirdly awesome we're five years apart. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:14 pm

Im the daughter of Tabloidshipping 4laugh I can be like Mokuba at times and then switch to seto mode. I can be happy fun and outgoing, then serious calm and prefered to be alone or with only one person.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:15 pm
Whoop for turning into shippings possible children. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:19 pm

Now I want to draw a pic as us as pairing children mrgreen Though I would have to make our fathers look slightly different since Setos both our daddy...or..We could be the threesome between Mokuba/Joey/Seto twins. The new shipping we made in that one forum xd

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:24 pm
xd Yes! Secretshipping! I'd draw it, but I'm drawing something else at the moment.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games