Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:07 pm
Maha the Cat
OKAY!!

I'm back from Metrocon (had a blast, will post pics of me and my friend in our steampunk outfits when he sends them to me and pictures of me in my ORLY hat when I get around to taking them) and I've slept all day so I'm fresh for a full night of dragon walking!!

Also, may I 'borrow' that pretty-rainbow thingie in your update post, Willa?

Welcome back! You're using your original username! Yippee!!! I'm guessing Gaia straightened out everything?

You're back in time for the new egg/Skywing frenzy. I've tried to nab one several times today since my computer is finally letting me load pages quickly and ... WOW ... are the pages moving!!! Was unsuccessfully in grabbing an egg (actually 3 different attempts). The cave was only spitting out eggs for 3 minutes again! ARGH!!!

Anyway, glad you're back and looking forward to seeing your pictures! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:19 pm
Yeah, I got a PM from the admins the first day of Metrocon telling me to try the password retrieval system for my old account.

I got most of my stuff back, except for my OMFG Box, and my gold, BUT I DON'T MUCH CARE CAUSE I GOT M STUFF BACK.

Heh, I would like to get a Skywing, but I've got too many eggs/babies right now, lol.

Maybe when my kids leave the nest, I'll try to get one.  

SparrowSaurus

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:51 pm
Maha the Cat
Yeah, I got a PM from the admins the first day of Metrocon telling me to try the password retrieval system for my old account.

I got most of my stuff back, except for my OMFG Box, and my gold, BUT I DON'T MUCH CARE CAUSE I GOT M STUFF BACK.

Heh, I would like to get a Skywing, but I've got too many eggs/babies right now, lol.

So, now the big question is ... How do you want to be listed in the Incubator? Maha the Cat or Ultimate Dragon Momma? Decisions, decisions ... whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:00 pm
Willa-Wisp
Maha the Cat

So, now the big question is ... How do you want to be listed in the Incubator? Maha the Cat or Ultimate Dragon Momma? Decisions, decisions ... whee

sweatdrop How about Maha, the Ultimate Dragon Momma?

Wouldn't be so hard to change my name either. =P  

SparrowSaurus

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:09 pm
Maha the Cat
Willa-Wisp
Maha the Cat

sweatdrop How about Maha, the Ultimate Dragon Momma?

Wouldn't be so hard to change my name either. =P

rofl Oh, sure, why not? rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:22 pm
Might go change the name later, gonna do some walkies now. whee  

SparrowSaurus

noelle524

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:26 pm
my 2nd post in my new guild!
here are my eggs
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. * User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
and my scroll link is in my sig!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:58 pm
noelle524
here are my eggs
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. * User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Got the eggs and scroll. Placing everything in the Incubator. Thanks and welcome again! biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:05 pm
Update time...

EDITED: Monday, July 21, at 11:00 pm -

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. Please help these babies and egg grow into healthy dragons. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:05 pm
YIPPEE!!!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kimmiora
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:18 pm
Willa-Wisp
YIPPEE!!!!!

*Does the Hyper Happy Dance with Willa* 4laugh 4laugh Very soon the Incubator will be bombarded with cuteness galore... blaugh blaugh blaugh Congrats, my friend. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:59 pm
Kimmiora
Willa-Wisp
YIPPEE!!!!!

*Does the Hyper Happy Dance with Willa* 4laugh 4laugh Very soon the Incubator will be bombarded with cuteness galore... blaugh blaugh blaugh Congrats, my friend. ^_^

*getting dizzy from all the dancing* rofl

Thanks, Kimmi! And my silver hatchling is a male! I have a beau for my silver lady! xd Life is good! mrgreen  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:09 pm
eek eek eek Omigosh! Omigosh! Omigosh!!! eek eek eek

I got another one!?!

eek rofl eek eek rofl eek rofl eek *hysteria*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:01 pm
Willa-Wisp
eek eek eek Omigosh! Omigosh! Omigosh!!! eek eek eek

I got another one!?!

eek rofl eek eek rofl eek rofl eek *hysteria*

*Wonders if I have started the Skywing frenzy/fever in the guild* Come on Beady, Willa is catching up to justkittykat.... xd xd  

Kimmiora
Crew

noelle524

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:11 am
Willa-Wisp
noelle524
here are my eggs

Got the eggs and scroll. Placing everything in the Incubator. Thanks and welcome again! biggrin
thank you so much - i must say, this is a pleasant place to be!  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games