Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:41 pm

Alex smiled and kissed her back as his arms made their way around waist. "Yeah, having to listen to your brothers keep saying that you ran off with one of the waiters didn't help much." He chuckled. "And how can we be playing our power game when we couldn't see each other?" He asked her with a smile.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:47 pm

"They did that to you too?" She asked. "Goodness, I think I'll end up killing them." Eva said shaking her head. "And that's just it. I couldn't see you, I couldn't touch you. I wasn't married to you yet when I really wanted it to be. But I'm glad I am now." She smiled and quickly kissed him. The car stopped on front of the building and Eva groaned. "Do we have to go in?" She whined.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:53 pm

"Well we could always run back to the house. But I think that would be a bit of let down for everyone. And they're gonna be playing our song later." He smiled and glanced out the window. "And for the record, I'm happy I'm married to you too."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:03 pm

Eva sighed. "Well, when you put it that way." They laced hands and walked into the reception. People came up to the and congradulated them. Her mother was still crying and her brothers gave them hugs. Eva hit George's arm.

"Ow, what was that for?" He asked rubbing his arm.

"For telling my husband that I ran away with one of the waiters." George laughed and shrugged.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:07 pm

Alex laughed as he watched the them. His mother came out of nowhere and hugged him tightly. "Thanks... mom... You're crushing... me..." He chuckled and she let him go. His father shook their hands then walked off again. "See, this isn't so bad." He chuckled.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:19 pm

Eva nodded and kissed his cheek. Jessica came on the microphone. "Now that we have the bride and groom here. If they will please come to the floor, they will share they're first dance." Eva turned to Alex.

"Shall we?" She asked.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:22 pm

Alex smiled and took her hand. He pulled her to the dance floor and took her other hand with his free hand. "May I have this dance?" He asked her quietly as the everything around them seemed to fade away.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:28 pm

"Baby, you can have as many dances with me as you want." She moved closer to him as she wrapped her arm around him. The music started but Eva hardly noticed. She was to happy as she danced with her husband.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:29 pm

Alex smiled and wrapped his arms around her slender frame. "So honey, have you thought of where to go for our honeymoon?" Heasked her softly.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:42 pm

Eva shook her head. "No, I have no idea. But I don't care. So long as there are no phones and it's just you and me." The song ended and it was time for Eva to dance with her father. They played "I Loved Her First" by Heartland and both of them started to cry as they danced. The song ended and her father kissed her head. "I love you, dad."

"I love you too, baby." He said to her. "You'll always be my little girl." They embraced in a hug and Jessica asked for Alex to dance with his mother.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:50 pm

Alex smiled and took his mothers hand. He walked out to the dancefloor with her her and they danced to "The Man You've Become" by Molly Pasutti. When the song ended he kissed his mother's cheek. "You always were their for me. And I wouldn't have it any other way today." He smiled and they hugged for a few moments before his mother went to her husband and cried softly. He smiled and went to Eva.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Eva kissed him quickly and watched as other people danced. As the reception was coming to a close, her father made an announcement. "There's a tradition on my family to give the bride and groom a gift and to present it in front of everyone." Her mother stood next to her husband and wiped her eyes. Her father took out an envelope and paused. "Here." He said as he handed it to her. Eva opened it up and gasped. Inside the envelope were tickets to Rome. "And that's only the start of it. You're not just going to Italy but your going all over Europe for three weeks for your honeymoon." Tear began weld up in Eva's eyes as she embraced her parents.

"Thank you." She told them and wiped her eyes.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:11 pm

Alex stared at the tickets for a few moments then to her parents, then to Eva. "Holy Crap..." He said stunned. "We're going to Europe!!!" He yelled and hugged Eva and spund her around.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:00 pm

The crowd laughed as Eva was laughing and Alex spun her around. "Your flight leaves pretty soon so you better hurry." Her father said. Eva looked at Alex.

"Then we better go. But what about" She said but Jessica spoke up for her.

"All your stuff is pact. And I mean all of your stuff." She winked at Eva and gave them a hug. "Call me when you get back." Eva agreed and gathered all the girls together. She tossed it and Jessica was the one who caught it. All the single guys began to gather around as Eva sat in a chair and waited for Alex.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:07 pm

Alex chuckled as he listened to the too. He tossed it up towards the crowd of guys and watched them all grab for it as it came down. He smiled and turned towards Eva. "So I take it we just get the bags and go?" He asked her with a grin.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games