Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:38 pm
"Perfect." Beelio took to the air again, and soon faded into the shadow a passing cloud created.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:49 pm
The thrill of the 'hunt' excited Xion. If had been a while since he had the chance to truly challenge himself in combat. The shade continued to laugh wickedly and he smacked it on the back of it's head. Idiotic creature.... he thought. The shade silenced itself but remained grinning. They quickly passed through the gates to the mortal realm. Their arrival was announced by the roar of thunder in the distance.....

Opal and Dougal turned towards the sound......both had a bad feeling about something.....  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:08 pm
Gabriel frowned at the distnace. The thunder was unnatural - there was nothing about teh air's humidity that signalled thunder.
"Natasha - you ahve a car, right?"

"Yeah, a Rangerover. why?"

"Let's get in it. Now. get all the useful stuff you can and get the heck out of here."
Natasha was alarmed by how urgent Gabriel sounded and stood up, hurying out to collect all the books they had been looking over and the chest of various weapons and artifacts her family always kept close at hand.

Soon she returned downstairs, draging the chest with her and handed it to Gabriel. She then dashed out to fond the car keys.

Adam stoopd up."that thunder's..."
"...not right, I know." Gabriel fishined. Gabriel hurrie dover to help Dougal and Ada went to keep with Lilith and Opal as they headed after where Natasha had left.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:23 pm
Xion took a moment to study his current surroundings. The mortal world had changed quite a bit since his last visit, but it was of no concern. He could be the familiar energies of the demons that he was to restrain. Looking off into the distance he gave an order to his Shade....

"Track them down and keep an eye on them."

The shade grinned and seemed to vanish into thin air. The creature stalked in the shadows as it searched for its targets.....

Xion smirked as the essence of the shade seemed to disappear....as if it never existed. The only thing shades are good for... he thought is spying.....  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:38 pm
There was a rev of engines outside as Natasha drove the Rangerover out of the garage. She had adjusted the boot to give it more seats, hoping it'd be enough. She was sure they'd be able to squish in. It was times like this where she began to think that it really would have been better if she'd gotten a proper big American car.

Gabriel hurried outside and smiled.
"Nice one. Now let's find that friend of yours." He helped Dougal into the back seat and waited near teh fornt seat for the otehrs to arrive.

Adam led the others out, still gripping his bad arm. he was starting to get pins and needles in it, which stung and itched like hell, but was a good sign that it would be healed soon.
"Girls, why don't you go in the middle and i'll go in the boot-seat, that way you'll be protected a bit." he suggested  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:49 pm
Dougal felt a bit paniced in the rover....he prefered more open areas where he could actually move.

Opal meanwhile found herself resting on top of Dougal's lap. He winced in pain.....

"Sorry," she said.

"Don't worry about it," he grunted in reply.

((Was so tempted to make it Gabriel's...lol))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:53 pm
(lol)

After they got Delia in ths boot seats with Adam, Gabriel was sure everyone was present and correct and the weapons etc were abaord.
"I brought all teh money I coudl find." Natasha said pointing to the glove compartment and gripping tensley on the wheel.
"Cool." Gabriel said. He dissapeared his wings and got into the front seat, pulling the door too. Adam, after struggling to fit in, dissapeared his wings also.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:26 pm
Lilith sat squished in the middle between Dougal and Gabriel. She held her staff awkwardly to make sure it fit and wouldn't hit anyone with her bag and the book Gabriel found on raising souls in her lap.
"Well this is cozy, eh?" She chuckled nervously  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:04 pm
"Yeah, brilliant." Adam siad form the back. Teh seats were the kind that were pulled up form the boot's floor compartment, and so were soemwhat small, and he ende dup with his knees practically around his neck as he hunched over a little.
"How far away is your friend?"

"About an hour's drive or so once we get on the motorway." Natasha said, putting the Rover into first and dirving it out of the Mansion land and onto teh road. She regretted leaving her home again,but Gabriel semed pretty convinced that they needed to be on the move asap, which was never good.
She quickly got upto 4 gear and within 10 minutes they were out onto bigger country roads doing the national speed limit of 60mph, despite the often bendy parts. Soon they reache dthe motorway and she bumped it upto 70mph, then once she was sure she wouldn't get descended upon by teh police, shoved it upto 80 and kept more or less on the outside lane.

(Yeah I've not quite decided which country this rp's in-haha But whatever. I'm doing it with British speed limiuts and all that jazz, since it's faster -haha)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:32 pm
Dougal squirmed trying to get in a comfortable position. Opal also tried to make the situation more comfortable for him but was finding it difficult with the lack of room. "I wish I was back in the dream...." Dougal mumbled in a low voice knowing full well that rest was going to be difficult in the rovor.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:35 pm
Lilith glanced at Gabriel.
"So why is it we needed to leave to quickly?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:38 pm
Gabriel frowned.
"I'm not sure what it was exactly, but I got some bad vibes - enough to make me want to get out of there asap. Plus it's not wise for us to stay in one pace too long anyway. it's obvious that Mirza's not going to stop. Besides...that feeling didn't feel like Mirza."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:46 pm
The shade arrived at the mansion grounds shortly after the party left. It sniffed the air and then laughed with a wicked grin. A passerby jumped when he heard the laugh and looked around with a bit of fright. Then he ran off down the road.

Xion concealed himself in the shadows. He sent a mental order to the shade to continue the search as he lingered behind waiting to see if Miraza would make an appearance.

Opal and Dougal glanced at each other-remembering the familiar lightning.

Then Opal tried to find a more upbeat topic....

"So....did you all sleep well? she asked. "At least with what little you got?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:00 pm
Natasha managed a laugh, though it was still fairly tight with nerves.
"Yeah, it was nice to get some."
She checked her mirrors and flipped lanes, accelerating further.

Gabriel was occupied with admiring the workings of the car and how quickly the landscape passed by him as they drove.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:35 pm
"Oh, yes I did. Thank you for asking." Lilith smiled at Opal.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games