Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:02 pm
Mika I do care about komi she is my friend. But I accept her for being her own person. She can make her own choices. If she accepts thats her decision. Of course if he does this again I will go after him but we cant predict the future. So let this go.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:03 pm
@Mika: Believe me Mika Athena is quite the scolder of Christian, but you must mind your tongue. I don't think cursing is a great thing to let roll off your tongue, and most importantly around me.
@Lief: He hit a girl?

Cuevas_506

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:05 pm
I'm not sure if he hit anyone or not, but we don't stand for emotional hurting either, it's not good for family.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:05 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
(clenches my fists) Thats just it. She might let him back in. And I will NOT let her get hurt like I did. I will not let her get hurt like other guys have hurt her. He doesnt deserve Kotomi. No one does. If she starts liking a guy they should praise God that they were blessed with a chance with her. Not screw it up and break her heart!!!!

Mika, let's take a deep breath and take a look on this. I know you're upset and protecting Komi and I understand that, I really do! But you can't always be doing this. I admit that it was a jerk move for Christian to dump Komi like that but everyone deserves a second chance. Give Christian that chance and see how it works out but please, don't be getting into fights with Christian so much.  

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:09 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
(clenches my fists) Thats just it. She might let him back in. And I will NOT let her get hurt like I did. I will not let her get hurt like other guys have hurt her. He doesnt deserve Kotomi. No one does. If she starts liking a guy they should praise God that they were blessed with a chance with her. Not screw it up and break her heart!!!!

Mika, let's take a deep breath and take a look on this. I know you're upset and protecting Komi and I understand that, I really do! But you can't always be doing this. I admit that it was a jerk move for Christian to dump Komi like that but everyone deserves a second chance. Give Christian that chance and see how it works out but please, don't be getting into fights with Christian so much.

You dont get it do u? You guys didnt have to see her cutting herself and hurting herself! Which she still might be doing! You guys didnt have to help her pick up the pieces aftr some jacka$$ broke her heart. You guys didnt have to email out death threats to a b*tch who Kotomi thought was her friend! You guys didnt have to hold her when her f*cking girlfriend preassured her into doing sexual things!! YOU GUYS HAVENT KNOWN HER FOR OVER 3 YEARS!! YOU GUYS HAVENT HEALED HER SO MANY TIMES SHES SO EASILY BREAKABLE!!! (has tears running down my face) He doesnt deserve a second chance. Anyone who hurts her deserves to rot in hell.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:12 pm
*Pats Wulfie's head* Quite the smart one aren't you, and yes Mika I do think letting this one go is the correct thing to do. I mean I have seen him get angry before (Ares' fault), and he gets really hurt by anybody siding with the person he is arguing with. For instance a daughter of Aphrodite had been pushed into a mud pit before, and well it was by a child of Ares. But she blamed Christian cause he was the closest. And after days of arguing his own brothers, and sisters went against him. Which is why he easily gets offended if a another person close to him sides with the "enemy".  

Cuevas_506

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:13 pm
oh dont start this BS RP crap Christain ok? I dont want to hear it  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:16 pm
mika I understand what its like to deal with a depressed friend and what they go through and ect. I understand you want to protect her. But heres the deal. Let komi decide. If christian pulls this again by all means Ill get a plane to where ever he lives and beat the s**t out of him my self. But he does deserve a second chance. It was in the heat of the moment and he probally couldnt think straight. I know I cant when I get into a big arguement. So calm down for now.  

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:16 pm
*Vanishes from area* You had your chance now Ares is gonna have to step in, and resolve things.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:18 pm
(breaks down crying) I wont let her have the sh*tty life I do Zar... I just cant...  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:19 pm
that's right mika we haven't you probably know komi better than all of us so you have a reason to be angry you have reason to hate christian enough that the hate alone would kill him, but you shouldn't. You should let Komi decide this one and if she says yes then wait and relax sometimes being protective is a good thing but sometimes being protective can interfere with the one you love's life. Also i've been wondering why does christian get the gods on his side? The gods are supposed to be impartial on things like this, but they never are.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:19 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
TheLostAngel-Mika

You dont get it do u? You guys didnt have to see her cutting herself and hurting herself! Which she still might be doing! You guys didnt have to help her pick up the pieces aftr some jacka$$ broke her heart. You guys didnt have to email out death threats to a b*tch who Kotomi thought was her friend! You guys didnt have to hold her when her f*cking girlfriend preassured her into doing sexual things!! YOU GUYS HAVENT KNOWN HER FOR OVER 3 YEARS!! YOU GUYS HAVENT HEALED HER SO MANY TIMES SHES SO EASILY BREAKABLE!!! (has tears running down my face) He doesnt deserve a second chance. Anyone who hurts her deserves to rot in hell.

I REALLY didn't want to do this, but you really leave me no choice.
Would Komi want you making all her decisions for her? Would she really want to see you getting into fight after fight? If you really do care, you'll let Komi make her own choice, help her along the way, and carry her over the rough parts when she can't move.

@ Hermes: Pacifist is more like it. Comes with being Demeter's kid.  

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:22 pm
UnHolyFudge
that's right mika we haven't you probably know komi better than all of us so you have a reason to be angry you have reason to hate christian enough that the hate alone would kill him, but you shouldn't. You should let Komi decide this one and if she says yes then wait and relax sometimes being protective is a good thing but sometimes being protective can interfere with the one you love's life. Also i've been wondering why does christian get the gods on his side? The gods are supposed to be impartial on things like this, but they never are.

U guys, I just cant let her end up like me.
Ive been broken so many times myself... I lay on the floor in the fetal position, barely breathing... hearing voices in my head.. If people r home, I silently scream. If no ones home, i scream as loud as i can and none of the neighbors come to see whats wrong. I have depression attacks and my own family doesnt care. How do I know? My dad has witnessed one. I cant let her end up like me, so broken, she's mentally unstable. I cant.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:22 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
(breaks down crying) I wont let her have the sh*tty life I do Zar... I just cant...

*hugs Mika* She wont. You want to know why? She'll have you to go to whenever she's having it really rough. You're the one who's closest to her and therefore the one who can more than likely help her out the most.  

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:23 pm
Mika it'll be ok, I think we would all advise her against going through this again but all we're saying is that as her friend all you can do is hope she makes the right decision and be there for her no matter what she chooses,

@Christian: Posting in here right now is not going to help your case, if you ever want to even think about having a shot with her again, I would suggest you leave!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games