Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:51 am
Angie sighed a little. "I know, I know. I'm sorry, It's difficult when your mate goes behind your back. I know you'll never have to worry about it. Leon worships you."

Jasmine blushed softly taking his hand back and without warning rushed forward and kissed him deeply her hand grabbed the back of his neck preventing him from pulling away. She needed to kiss him. Needed to know with the kiss if he was telling the truth. She was so afraid. She didn't want to be alone. He was her alpha. And if he was unsure, she didn't know if she could feel safe.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:03 am
Aven's eyes bugged out when he suddenly found himself pounced upon, and being kissed, by Jasmine. But after a moment of shock, he was quick to kiss back, pressing her body close to his. He let go of her hand to wrap his arm around the small of her back, while the other went to the nape of her neck. He had wanted this . . . there was no denying that. He kissed her hungrily, with a need. She was his! Soon though, he came back to his senses and forced himself to pull away a little, panting heavily, his eyes darkened and his pupils were slits as the wolf made itself known. "Jasmine . . . Oh Jasmine . . ." he murmured, a bit of a laugh embedded in it. "I never want to leave you." he said, hugging her close and kissing her again. Maybe not quite as forcefully as the first kiss had been, but still . . . that barrier had been torn aside.

Kailee blushed. "I wouldn't mind more babies. Although not for another couple of years at the very least. I have a feeling that Natalia will be a handful." she said, trying to side-step the topic of Leon. She loved him so much, but it still caused her to blush when other people commented on how much their love was noticeable.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:14 am
Jasmine smiled softly when he kissed her back. Her wolf howled with triumph inside her as she matched his hungry need. She blushed darkly letting him pull back. "I don't want you to leave either, I don't think I could survive the full moon on my own, without you." She smiled and pawed softly at his cheek smiling like a fool.

Angie smiled softly at her sister-in-laws blush. "She shouldn't be. Most half breed females sleep through at three months old. Most of them." She sighed and rubbed her temples. "Just be careful. The next time you carry, he'll be even more protective of you."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:36 am
Kailee groaned. "He was almost overbearing when I was pregnant with Natalia . . . I don't know if I could handle him being more protective." she griped.

Aven chuckled as she pawed at his cheek, but her words sent a haunted look into his eyes. "Jasmine. No matter what happens, you have to live. Okay? The only reason I was able to pull myself away from . . . from her was because of you. I . . . You keep me fighting. Without you . . . even if Kailee had been able to cure me of the silver poisoning some other way . . . she would have gotten me back . . . and I would not have been able to escape twice. Not without you." he whispered. "You kept me fighting her influence then. And I will fight her forces with strength and confidence because I know that I have to get back to you." he whispered softly. "So you have to live. Otherwise I have no reason to." he said, his eyes sad. Yes, surely the reason that Aven hadn't been able to promise not leaving . . . he wanted to fight for his father. Help clean up the straggling army that would fight to try and free Selena from their dungeon. Fight those who would see her in power once again.

"How cute." Selena's voice sounded.

Aven gasped and turned to look, but as he did, Selena sent a blast of magic towards Jasmine, knocking her backwards, off of Aven and doing what the magic was supposed to do, put her to sleep. "Jasmine!" Aven shouted, trying to rise so he could check on her, but a strong grip on his wrist stopped him from doing so. "Let me go you b***h!" he snapped, trying to pull away.

"Oh Aven, you're so adorable, thinking you can resist me. When will you learn that you are mine?" she said to him, her voice soft and patronizing.

"I will never be yours!" Aven shouted angrily.

Selena smiled cruelly. "I'm afraid you'll find you have no choice!" she said, snarling on the last word. With that she sent a pulse of magic through Aven, knocking him out. She picked him up, smirking triumphantly and willed them back to her camp. The second she and Aven disappeared from the room, the illusion that Selena had sent to get captured crumbled into dust.

The guards were shocked, and soon, the cry of alarm went up.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:54 am
Jasmine felt the magic hit her. She had no time to react to Aven. Her hands glowed ready to defend herself, her mate but they were gone. Jasmine shook eyes wide with shock then, without meaning too a loud agonizing scream ripped through the castle. Wolf, vampire beast and woman torn apart by agony at being defenseless at protecting her mate. She could feel herself turning.

"Daughter-" Her father called behind her touched her, she turned to him angry and shoved him down rushing to try and pick up Aven's scent but was running around in hysterical circles. No!!! No this can't be happening!! She sobbed trying to fight the grief. She needed her mate. The full moon was coming! She couldn't do this on her own.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:09 am
Kailee heard the scream and her eyes widened. "Jasmine!" she cried in worry. She changed into her wolf form and darted upstairs, just to nearly run into Jasmine who was trying to track Aven. "Jasmine! What happened?" she asked, before noticing that Aven was not there to try and calm her down which meant . . . "She took him didn't she?" she growled, a deep sadness welling up inside her. No . . . Her brother. She stole him again. "Jasmine, what was the last thing Aven said to you? What is the last thing you remember?" she asked, hoping that there might be something to give them a clue.

Selena appeared in her camp with an unconscious Aven whom she handed off to some servants. "Make a nice bed for him. One . . . he can't escape from. Try to make it so that his struggles will be at a minimum." she ordered them. They then bowed and took Aven to construct a bed that would be able to hold the werewolf. Mind-slaves though they were, they were smart. Selena picked her arsenal carefully. And by the time night fell, the bed had been crafted, and Aven was trapped, still sleeping. He wouldn't wake until midnight. Selena was sure of that. And then . . . his treatment could begin. All she needed . . . was one month. One moon cycle . . . and he would be hers. Forever. Her pack would rise again.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:19 am
Jasmine cried hysterically. She grabbed Kailee tightly sobbing. "She has him! I can't find him! She took him! I couldn't stop her! I couldn't stop her I remember everything! I didn't." She sobbed. "I didn't tell him I remember! I made this happen She took him because of me! The full moon." More sobs. "I can't do it on my own." She let go of Kailee and paced uncontrollably. "My fault!" She grabbed Kailee's shoulders and shook. "I couldn't stop her! It was a lie! A trick."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:33 am
Kailee frowned a bit. "Jasmine! Jasmine!" she shouted before grabbing the girl by the shoulders and giving her a good shake. "You won't help Aven by panicking like this." she scolded, before her expression softened a little. "It's not your fault. Selena's been plaguing this kingdom for years. Her magic makes it very difficult for anyone to really prevent her from doing what she wants. And don't fear the full moon Jasmine. You won't be alone. My family and I will be there for you. We will search for Aven together." she promised the girl. "Now, what did Aven say to you? How did Selena take him? Tell me what you can remember of his kidnapping and the moments just before." she said, her voice calm and soothing. So Jasmine remembered everything Aven would be pleased if- when he came back.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:17 am
Jasmine nodded softly and hugged Kailee close pressing her head on her shoulder giving a little sob. "I kissed him, he kissed me and promised to come back for me. Then she came in and hit me with magic and took him from me. I could feel her magic. I was readying my own but I wasn't fast enough." She burst into tears again and sank to her knees. "I don't know how to find him. My magic, wouldn't be strong enough for her anyway. I couldn't stop her if I tried."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:26 am
Kailee sighed a bit, though in relief or frustration was difficult to tell. "Aven promised, did he?" she asked. "Then you have to trust him." she said softly, crouching down to hug the girl. "Trust that he will come back to you. Be strong for him, okay?" she asked, before taking the girl's hands and helping her up. "There now, what would Aven say if he found you in such a fuss? How would he feel? A time for tears will come, but we cannot cry now. Aven needs our help. Your help. Aven has a reason to fight her. She did not take you, so Aven will do all he can to get back to you. Okay?" she said, trying to comfort Jasmine.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:18 am
Jasmine nodded wiping her eyes. "I can't help it." She mewed. "My wolf, I'm so scared without him. I can't. . . I can't make her stop. She's freaking out." She whimpered. She hated being so submissive. She hated the fact that she could no longer comfort herself without an Alpha present. Was Kailee an alpha? Her words were comforting but she wasn't feeling overly soothed by her. She doubted her brother would do that for her either. Nor her sister. She wished she knew who, apart from Aven could calm her wolf down. "I need to help him, I need to calm down but I can't stop her from pacing, from whining. I'm scared and the wolf is making it worse, who do I stop it Kailee?" She whimpered hugging her sister in law.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:47 am
Kailee frowned before taking Jasmine's hand. "Come with me." she said softly before leading Jasmine to where the king was talking to his troops. It had become very obvious very quickly that Selena had escaped and had kidnapped his son once again. So when he found his daughter all but dragging a skittery-looking Jasmine behind him, he knew something was up.

"Kailee, what's the problem?" he asked, his tone gruff and commanding, but still able to convey the fatherly concern and affection.

"Jasmine needs an Alpha. With Aven gone, she can't control her wolf." she explained. Jasmine's problem wasn't uncommon. It was why there was the hierarchy in the first place.

The king nodded before reaching for Jasmine's hand, which Kailee passed over to him. "Jasmine." he commanded while trying to sound soft and comforting at the same time. "Listen to me. Everything will be alright. Aven is a strong lad, stronger now for finding you, and we are preparing search parties to go after him. Calm down." he ordered.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:05 pm
Jasmine resisted Kailee for long moments before she felt the pull of an Alpha near her. She seemed to relax a tiny bit around him. She took a tight hold of his hand tears as she listened to him talk. She stared up at him, a sob escaping her lips as she listened to and nodded. "I failed him." She mewed. "I couldn't stop her from taking him." She let go of his hand to hug the King.

Leon clutched his child to him protecting her from the sound of his sister's agony. She started to cry but he soothed her back to sleep with a story then a song.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:33 pm
The king hugged Jasmine close. "Now, no more talk of that. You did not fail my son. Selena has had much longer than you to practice her magic. You can't blame yourself." he said, gently brushing her hair. "Just relax young one. We'll get him back." he said, pushing her away a little. "Now, go to the kitchen, and tell the cook to make you something comforting." he said, wanting to get back to his troops. They needed the search and rescue teams to go out to look for his son.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:58 am
Jasmine nodded once, letting him go and with Kailee went off to the kitchen. She was calm now, She could think. Process what was happening. Aven was gone, her wolf gave a whimper, but they were going to get him back! She was sure of it! She was sure that they were going to get her Aven back and that he would be by her side once more and that nothing would be able to tare them apart once Selena was dead for good. She passed Angie on the way to the kitchen but didn't stop. She feared that if she did, she'd burst into tears again.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games