Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:28 pm
"And if during your turn the bottle landed on Patrick? Or the dog?," Koko replied with a gesture to Bly.

Patrick took a deep breath. This seemed to be getting a little out of hand. "It's getting a little heated in here, no?" he said looking towards Judith. "I may have to step out for a walk if it gets any warmer."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:37 pm
Drake put a hand on his heart and composed his face into a look of solemness.
"i'm willing to take that risk."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:43 pm
Koko and Drake appeared to have a stare-down of sorts. Koko's hands turned to fists and she took a deep breath. "Fine," she replied. "If you want to play that badly." She retrieved a bottle they had emptied the night before and set down in front of Drake. "We're mature adults after all...." she mumbled.

Bly had no idea what was going on but he wagged his tail happily none-the-less.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:02 pm
Drake met her stare. so it had turned into a real competition had it? He instisted on not brekaing her gaze.
"alright then."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:10 pm
"Since it was your idea I'll let you have the honor of going first," Koko replied gesturing to the bottle. "Unless you want to Patrick?"

"No...no that's quite alright," he said with a laugh. "I have terrible luck at this game."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:49 pm
[The day that I'm gone! Dx I was at a scholarship thing, need to start hoarding money for college.]

Judith laughed at the battle. She smirked at Drake and Patrick when the bottle came out, this was going to get really interesting.
"I'm up for Drake going first." She laughed, curious who he would get.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363 generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 4!

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:02 pm
Drake finally broke eye contact with koko to look at Judith.
"fine, if you're ganging up on me."
he span the bottle......

[koko 1 drake 2 patrick 3 judith 4 yoki 5 bly 6]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:08 pm
[By the way, I think the Van Helsing crossover would be hilarious. Was it Moon that said that? My mom's version of IE is old so I can't see names or avatars, I have to tell from who's acting in the post. xD]

Judith waited in anticipation for the bottle to stop. She watched it spin and blushed lightly when it stopped on her. She glanced at Koko nervously.
"Uhh.."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:11 pm
[unfortunately it's now offically 2 am so i'm heading to bed *grumbles* just when it's getting interetsing and we're all online sad ]

Drake looked over at Koko, looking a little smug as if this was somehow a victory, his competitive streak overcoming his common sense for a moment.
"those are the rules of the game. you suggested it"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:16 pm
[Aww, good night DT. D: ]

Judith saw the smug look on Drake's face. The nervous look left her face and she smirked. This was a real competition to Drake and Judith wasn't going to let him win; while he was distracted she moved towards him and grabbed his face between both her hands before kissing him roughly and deeply. The battle was on.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:36 pm
Koko watched through narrowed eyes. Mature adults.... Yoki and Bly came to surround her to offer comfort. Patrick looked away.....suddenly feeling too old for this. "That makes it Judith's turn now right?" he asked.  
Zizzykitty generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 6!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:42 pm
Judith moved away and sent a sympathetic look to Koko. She didn't really mean to let Drake get to her but she was going to beat him.
Regaining her composure she spun the bottle....

[Keeping the same numbers, I assume]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:50 pm
Bly watched the bottle spin. Oblivious to it's meaning of the game. When it stopped he looked up around the group with his tail wagging.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:53 pm
Judith grimaced at the idea of having to kiss the dog.
"I suppose I have to." Judith shrugged and pecked Bly on the nose.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games